Navya
Navya

Continuity Problem

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Some of the scenes are having it, for ex
1. In the engagement episode, Anant fills Navya's plate and they escape evil duo on pretext of meeting Nimisha, When they meet Nimisha (which I hope was immediately after this escape) the plate was nowhere to be seen. 

2. In friday's episode, when Navya is talking to the auto driver she was eating and had half roll in her hand which disappeared after seeing Anant.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharPT_15Peace67samratrockspluviophile..Juhi.piya2025AreYaar

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
anant ko dekh ke sab chu mantar ho jata hai .waise bhi vo to usse dekh ke pagal ho jati hai na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hahahahaha...lolx...mera to in baaton pe dhyan hi nhi gya...i was lost in ANANT Embarrassed
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
lolzz...!!
guud observattiiooonnn
Snowwhite50 Senior Member
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hey good observation n i think the roll would hav fallen down frm her hand by seeing Anant Smile
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Omg haha

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Some of the scenes are having it, for ex
1. In the engagement episode, Anant fills Navya's plate and they escape evil duo on pretext of meeting Nimisha, When they meet Nimisha (which I hope was immediately after this escape) the plate was nowhere to be seen. 

2. In friday's episode, when Navya is talking to the auto driver she was eating and had half roll in her hand which disappeared after seeing Anant.

yeh i feel the same...and just to add to that, what's happening about the treat Anant was desperately wanting to give to Navya?? they havnt mentioned that since the engagement and looks like they've forgotten all about it lol...it would have been nice to see where they went and what they did for the treat Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 10 May 2011 at 6:13am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index