Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Of course, it can only be Mishal. I've given up on the show, but some part of me still dreams of seeing them together again. I somehow believe(stupidly) that MR's return could still salvage the show. Sigh. I'm hopeless.😊

we are all hopeless. 😊 I've been reading the written updates for the past 1 month and the show is so badly butchered but I still think it can be saved as well if and only if MR comes back. 😳

I agree with Aparna, please if possible do continue this story. 😳
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! If dutta(MR) comes back like you have said that would be really great. But i guess if he comes back, Naku will surely recognise him immly or for drama sake, they can continue the story like you have written. Wish this could happen in LTL.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Liz,

The return of Dutta and Mishal is very well written. I hope the CV's take the cue.

DSP to showering TLC on Naku 😍
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After a long time Liz, your beautiful writing made its way to our hearts! I am sure everybody missed your writing, your soulful posts, your insight into the psyche of Dutta and Naku's characters. Everything! Somehow I feel that you have brought in some hope for all of us. This beautiful, eternal love story can not die just like that! I too wish this happens. Oh, how I wish it happens... It has been ages since we saw something as beautiful as your writing on the screen.

I wish...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey liz

great story

continue it and plz update soon

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome, just what we wish to see I guess.

Teared me up. Very well written. 👏👏
Looks like TaSha will be alive only on our VMs, OS and FFs.

Wonder why did we ever get so emotionally attached to this show and these 2 characters.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Liz!  Yeah, it could have been this if the people responsible allow it.  Even now im just waitin for some kind of a closure for the DN love story where the two would be shown living happily after all the trials nd tribulations that they had to go through.  It was logical.  Because  the story took such a nasty turn where reason is discarded nd the soul of the story butchered layer by layer, hope has given way to despair nd disbelief at the turn of events.  Nothing prepared any of us for the current version nd nothing justifies it either.  A miracle in the form of MR alone can salvage the show.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lizzy...good to have you back :)
If there is anyway, Naku and Dutta get back together..it has to be this way. I still believe they can salvage the show, if they get Dutta back to Naku...and then make their way to PN.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Liz !

beautiful and powerful writng !
love how u describe when D sees N with the man , the rage he feels 
and how he was looking at her !

Loved it adn want my Dutta and that  Naku back who loved dutta dearly !

LOved it :D

MIssing tasha badly😭
Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aah!! Look who is back!  :) :) :)