WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN U ALL...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today i was just going through all the earlier episodes and thought abt these characters who had entertained us...some we liked and some we loved to hate...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ghsp is adha dhoora without them . they have played major role in uniting maaneet . a big bow to them .
khushi_4ever thumbnail

I didn't include the HP days...only the Khurana Construction days...

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Among them all only Dadi, Romeo and Pinky are expected to be actively involved once the story shifts to KC again...

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww miss manisha & his 'HHB'
& tasha'z 'silly me'
Pari's 'dreamyy'
& Romeo & the others
They made KC into such a lively place wiv der their funny & stupid antics 😊😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice post dear...

only dadi i guess will return..but i doubt others😳
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Threre are still so many things left unresolved...such as...Arjun and NT's confrontation...which i had waited so desperately when that AA track was going on...Kaash they could have shown what NT would have done...after her brother dear rejects all her evil designs...she is alway an option for the villian's track and can be expected to be seen in the future too...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah they all entertained us well almost all πŸ˜† Can't wait to see Maaneet back in KC with the KC crowd, wonder whether they'll be showing NT or AA again.  

Khushi I too would like to see closure on the NT & Arjun track, would love to see NT reaction when she realizes that her evil ways have been exposed to her brother

I'm sure we'll get to see Adi & Pinky and hope they start the romantic track between them, and ofcourse Romeo and Manisha will be there. Missed Daadima and Nakul 😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Dee...Adi and Pinky and even Romeo are sure to come...but i think whenever they will be in need of a negative track and character we will see NT coming out of her comma...