Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

story by me due to popular demand & for VANSH fans (Page 4)

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Awesome story... ClapClapClap
But going by how the characters of Veer, Tapasya and Ichcha are shaping, I am still proud of the fact that I am a true Vansh fan...
Vansh was the real hero... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
......Wonderfully written Hermionee...no one deserves happiness...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

n tomato sauce ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Awesome story... ClapClapClap
But going by how the characters of Veer, Tapasya and Ichcha are shaping, I am still proud of the fact that I am a true Vansh fan...
Vansh was the real hero... Smile

Thanks rittu_deep..Smile
Vansh was good and had great scope to turn into a powerful hero after getting out of his drug addiction, but the CVs finished him prematurely by giving him an untimely and unnecessary death.Angry. Now we have only a dumb, zombie- like male lead and two mentally sick girls for female leads and all other characters, who are utilised only as extras in spite of having good acting talent..OuchSleepy

arunima_LUIT

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Superb Chitra Clap The first para itself had me Shockeded Gr8 twists ! Vansh in a ashram ... Just wish it happens That was the most negative thing shown in this show according to me I hate them for projecting drug-addicted persons like that Angry Insensitive people Angry But no Veecha in the first story Ouch But I agree with every point of yours No one deserves one another there...There's no mutual trust btw them ...Rathod leaves Taps ! That's the best Then she should go mad and land up in an asylumDead 

U have united Veecha in the second one Smile Happies Endings LOL

How I wish Vansh comes back and brings back that enthu to watch the show Now toh it's only Sleepy-worthy...

hermione8arunima_LUIT

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

......Wonderfully written Hermionee...no one deserves happiness...Clap

n tomato sauce ...LOL

Thank you Arunima..Smile..

What to do? I wanted him to be alive so that he can get out of his drug addiction and lead a peaceful life, but it is not possible with out 'Tomato sauce', even though it is stretching things a bit too far.WinkLOL.. But no problem.. The CVs are showing more unbelievable things that my idea looks plausible.LOL

arunima_LUIT

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Superb Chitra Clap The first para itself had me Shockeded Gr8 twists ! Vansh in a ashram ... Just wish it happens That was the most negative thing shown in this show according to me I hate them for projecting drug-addicted persons like that Angry Insensitive people Angry But no Veecha in the first story Ouch But I agree with every point of yours No one deserves one another there...There's no mutual trust btw them ...Rathod leaves Taps ! That's the best Then she should go mad and land up in an asylumDead 

U have united Veecha in the second one Smile Happies Endings LOL

How I wish Vansh comes back and brings back that enthu to watch the show Now toh it's only Sleepy-worthy...

Thank you divy609..Smile

@ Bold.. True, A very bad message that drug addicts cannot lead normal lives was shown by the CVs' portrayal of Vansh, both during his life and his sudden death. Instead they could have shown the turmoil a drug addict and his family go through and could have shown ways to counter it and create an awareness about counselling and rehabilitation. Even Paras was killed by drug overdose. They killed one addict Paras, but they could have shown ways to save the other, Vansh, and could have given a positive, encouraging message and hope to all the drug addicts and their families..

Edited by hermoinee - 11 May 2011 at 7:24am

divy609arunima_LUIT

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
arey bring back vansh ...in any form no matter what.. kuch bhi chalga
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

......Wonderfully written Hermionee...no one deserves happiness...Clap

n tomato sauce ...LOL

Thank you Arunima..Smile..

What to do? I wanted him to be alive so that he can get out of his drug addiction and lead a peaceful life, but it is not possible with out 'Tomato sauce', even though it is stretching things a bit too far.WinkLOL.. But no problem.. The CVs are showing more unbelievable things that my idea looks plausible.LOL

Ya Miss him coz he was a natural n talented performer...n all tht silly twists of loyalty test ,...then tht silly suicide was just unnecessary...yr idea is much better

hermione8

Go to top