Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

story by me due to popular demand & for VANSH fans (Page 2)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...Clap...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...Smile

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...Angry

howzzthat...





Edited by vijayam - 09 May 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...Clap...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...Smile

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...Angry

howzzthat...




Vijaya I am laughing like crazy ROFLROFLespecially the bold parts but u have given a happy ending to Veer and finally oh finally he goes to USLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by souroj

Chitra I liked both the stories but the second one was better as u united VeechaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Mai and co accepts Iccha wholeheartedly and Iccha starts teaching again or helps Veer in his business. She must have an identity of her own and yes Taps can be in mental asylumLOLLOL.

@ Bold.. Do you still have so much hope about her mental capabilities? The dumb Veer will become a pauper anyway with out anyone's help, but Ichcha's help will only quicken the process...ROFLROFL

The first story is written as a punishment for the callous way everyone, namely Veer, Ichcha and Taps have forgotten the loss of a young life, the vulnerable, sick and helpless guy Vansh and are thinking of living a happy threesome while the two weird girls are deceiving everyone that Taps is carrying Vansh in her womb. Did Vansh not matter to anyone at all? They cannot dismiss him like that. They all have to pay for their uncaring attitude. Daddaji and Mai also have to suffer from loss of face when they know about Veer's infertility. But now, with the CVs trying to turn Taps positive, that exposure is becoming a big question mark.Ouch

This is really a big question markOuchOuch.
Tapu never had any respect for any relation but Iccha, even she doesn't care about VanshConfused, no respect for Vansh's memoryAngry.Veer baap hone ke chakkar mein forgets everything and is now getting positive vibes from TVSBShockedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@ Vijaya.
I am continuing ur story a bit moreSmile.
Now that the babies r growing up Iccha is not having enough time to lash Taps faithfully, so Rathod hires a guy for Tapu's treatment and guess who the guy is- Its SidEmbarrassed
Iccha looks after the babies and Sid continues lashing Taps.
I want justice for Sid-the unsung hero

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...Clap...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...Smile

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...Angry

howzzthat...




Wonderful Vijaya..ClapClap
@ Bold.. Veer gets saved from two rotten ladies to get tied to another rotten vengeful lady Sanchi who does not hesitate to plot and kill or has no shame..LOL A befitting punishment..LOL

@ Blue.. Did Ichcha ever have a voice even unofficially?.. All the more easy for her as now nobody will get irritated or blame her because she can stand like a statue for ever and we will be saved from her stammers and stutters..LOL

@ Red.. Hilarious.. Did you by any chance ever live in the middle east?...ROFL Anyway, I love this doctor.. Please make him prescribe some such nice treatment for the playboy senior and the 'Gun'lessWanti... ROFLROFL


Edited by hermoinee - 10 May 2011 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by souroj

Chitra I liked both the stories but the second one was better as u united VeechaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Mai and co accepts Iccha wholeheartedly and Iccha starts teaching again or helps Veer in his business. She must have an identity of her own and yes Taps can be in mental asylumLOLLOL.

@ Bold.. Do you still have so much hope about her mental capabilities? The dumb Veer will become a pauper anyway with out anyone's help, but Ichcha's help will only quicken the process...ROFLROFL

The first story is written as a punishment for the callous way everyone, namely Veer, Ichcha and Taps have forgotten the loss of a young life, the vulnerable, sick and helpless guy Vansh and are thinking of living a happy threesome while the two weird girls are deceiving everyone that Taps is carrying Vansh in her womb. Did Vansh not matter to anyone at all? They cannot dismiss him like that. They all have to pay for their uncaring attitude. Daddaji and Mai also have to suffer from loss of face when they know about Veer's infertility. But now, with the CVs trying to turn Taps positive, that exposure is becoming a big question mark.Ouch

This is really a big question markOuchOuch.
Tapu never had any respect for any relation but Iccha, even she doesn't care about VanshConfused, no respect for Vansh's memoryAngry.Veer baap hone ke chakkar mein forgets everything and is now getting positive vibes from TVSBShockedConfused

Very valid point souroj..ClapClap Vansh's life or suicide had no value for these morons.. Even when he was alive, they kept him locked up in a room and today this Mai speaks all the time about Vansh being reborn in the womb of the one who was responsible for his death and is being happy seeing her go out with her other son Veer.. She is pampering the girl who tortured him till death and ill treating the girl who married him in spite of everything and tried to love him and take care of him .. But Ichcha also did injustice to Vansh by marrying him to bring Veer and Tappu closer.. After his death, instead of being enraged towards Tappu, she readily forgave her and begged others also to forgive her, whereas she was quick to accuse Veer for his death.. ConfusedOuch

All these three women will rest in peace only after Veer also commits suicide after Tappu's baby secret is exposed.. Then they can garland the big photo and keep on gazing it for ever..SleepySleepy


Edited by hermoinee - 10 May 2011 at 5:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

@ Vijaya.
I am continuing ur story a bit moreSmile.
Now that the babies r growing up Iccha is not having enough time to lash Taps faithfully, so Rathod hires a guy for Tapu's treatment and guess who the guy is- Its SidEmbarrassed
Iccha looks after the babies and Sid continues lashing Taps.
I want justice for Sid-the unsung hero

Wow, you all are coming up with wonderful ideas..ClapClap..Keep it up..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by souroj

Chitra I liked both the stories but the second one was better as u united VeechaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Mai and co accepts Iccha wholeheartedly and Iccha starts teaching again or helps Veer in his business. She must have an identity of her own and yes Taps can be in mental asylumLOLLOL.

@ Bold.. Do you still have so much hope about her mental capabilities? The dumb Veer will become a pauper anyway with out anyone's help, but Ichcha's help will only quicken the process...ROFLROFL

The first story is written as a punishment for the callous way everyone, namely Veer, Ichcha and Taps have forgotten the loss of a young life, the vulnerable, sick and helpless guy Vansh and are thinking of living a happy threesome while the two weird girls are deceiving everyone that Taps is carrying Vansh in her womb. Did Vansh not matter to anyone at all? They cannot dismiss him like that. They all have to pay for their uncaring attitude. Daddaji and Mai also have to suffer from loss of face when they know about Veer's infertility. But now, with the CVs trying to turn Taps positive, that exposure is becoming a big question mark.Ouch

This is really a big question markOuchOuch.
Tapu never had any respect for any relation but Iccha, even she doesn't care about VanshConfused, no respect for Vansh's memoryAngry.Veer baap hone ke chakkar mein forgets everything and is now getting positive vibes from TVSBShockedConfused

@ Red.. There is a saying in Sanskrit, 'Vinaasha kaale vipareetha buddhi:', which means 'At the time of destruction (of self), the mind goes in inverted or in reverse gear'..  That is why Veer is getting positive vibes from the girl who instigated his brother to suicide and who, after being pregnant with some other guy's kid due to her infidelity, is even now lying to get him and he is blissfully unaware of it.. His mental faculties have got destroyed..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega

2 3 4 5

Author: arunima_LUIT   Replies: 39   Views: 5798

arunima_LUIT 39 5798 21 July 2010 at 3:15pm by jyoti06
vansh story is just my real life story....

2

Author: Mages   Replies: 11   Views: 2401

Mages 11 2401 03 July 2010 at 8:34am by mkdeepaa
vansh vansh!!To mysterious

2 3

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 17   Views: 3331

nb.neha 17 3331 11 June 2010 at 6:19am by nb.neha
Vansh,vansh....yes ichha.......

2 3 4

Author: shonuu   Replies: 31   Views: 6263

shonuu 31 6263 11 March 2010 at 6:09am by payel_roy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index