story by me due to popular demand & for VANSH fans - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ bold.. Happy ending?...Seems like punishment to me..🀣

If Veer can get positive vibes from Taps he will definitely fall in love wid SanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

@ hermoinee... brilliant story πŸ‘ with excellent ending πŸ‘ i simply loved it ...very goodπŸ‘

Thank you jdfan..πŸ˜ƒ..I am sure that you liked the first one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Would love to see your valuable additions to the story...😊
Originally posted by vijayam

Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...πŸ‘...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...😊

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...😑

howzzthat...

@ Bold.. I can even imagine Ichcha mouthing this dialogue while meting out this treatment to Tappu: 'Mujhe maaf karna Tappu.. Meh tere bhalaai ke liye hi ye sub kar rahi hu'... swishhh...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ Bold.. I can even imagine Ichcha mouthing this dialogue while meting out this treatment to Tappu: 'Mujhe maaf karna Tappu.. Meh tere bhalaai ke liye hi ye sub kar rahi hu'... swishhh...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 and Sid telling Tapasya mein tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.....swishhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
Awesome story... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But going by how the characters of Veer, Tapasya and Ichcha are shaping, I am still proud of the fact that I am a true Vansh fan...
Vansh was the real hero... 😊
......Wonderfully written Hermionee...no one deserves happiness...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n tomato sauce ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rittu_deep

Awesome story... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But going by how the characters of Veer, Tapasya and Ichcha are shaping, I am still proud of the fact that I am a true Vansh fan...
Vansh was the real hero... 😊

Thanks rittu_deep..😊
Vansh was good and had great scope to turn into a powerful hero after getting out of his drug addiction, but the CVs finished him prematurely by giving him an untimely and unnecessary death.😑. Now we have only a dumb, zombie- like male lead and two mentally sick girls for female leads and all other characters, who are utilised only as extras in spite of having good acting talent..πŸ₯±
Superb Chitra πŸ‘ The first para itself had me πŸ˜²ed Gr8 twists ! Vansh in a ashram ... Just wish it happens That was the most negative thing shown in this show according to me I hate them for projecting drug-addicted persons like that πŸ˜‘ Insensitive people πŸ˜‘ But no Veecha in the first story  But I agree with every point of yours No one deserves one another there...There's no mutual trust btw them ...Rathod leaves Taps ! That's the best Then she should go mad and land up in an asylum🀒 

U have united Veecha in the second one πŸ˜Š Happies Endings πŸ˜†

How I wish Vansh comes back and brings back that enthu to watch the show Now toh it's only πŸ₯±-worthy...
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

......Wonderfully written Hermionee...no one deserves happiness...πŸ‘

n tomato sauce ...πŸ˜†

Thank you Arunima..😊..

What to do? I wanted him to be alive so that he can get out of his drug addiction and lead a peaceful life, but it is not possible with out 'Tomato sauce', even though it is stretching things a bit too far.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. But no problem.. The CVs are showing more unbelievable things that my idea looks plausible.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divy609

Superb Chitra πŸ‘ The first para itself had me πŸ˜²ed Gr8 twists ! Vansh in a ashram ... Just wish it happens That was the most negative thing shown in this show according to me I hate them for projecting drug-addicted persons like that πŸ˜‘ Insensitive people πŸ˜‘ But no Veecha in the first story  But I agree with every point of yours No one deserves one another there...There's no mutual trust btw them ...Rathod leaves Taps ! That's the best Then she should go mad and land up in an asylum🀒 

U have united Veecha in the second one πŸ˜Š Happies Endings πŸ˜†

How I wish Vansh comes back and brings back that enthu to watch the show Now toh it's only πŸ₯±-worthy...

Thank you divy609..😊

@ Bold.. True, A very bad message that drug addicts cannot lead normal lives was shown by the CVs' portrayal of Vansh, both during his life and his sudden death. Instead they could have shown the turmoil a drug addict and his family go through and could have shown ways to counter it and create an awareness about counselling and rehabilitation. Even Paras was killed by drug overdose. They killed one addict Paras, but they could have shown ways to save the other, Vansh, and could have given a positive, encouraging message and hope to all the drug addicts and their families..

Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago