Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dev and Radhika get fiery - Page 2

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks yaar for the article...All the actors get the risk for All cbieans...and to our AvIna...this is the 3rd time...I hope CV will go for a good script and no more fire and no more fake wife any more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx 4 the article armu...

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the article.Hats off to both RaDev for giving us such an amazing performance.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tks for sharing well am happy zat evrythg went well n they wer all safe esp rubi and avi as they can respire smoke for long...thks god
premvahini thumbnail

yes Radhika's voice did  sound hoarse in last few  episodes and I was wondering if she has become so good in  her vioce modulations !

Thank God  no one was hurt in the incident.. 
 Is it that in real life laso Dev went to save Rohan  first instead of Radhika  !? 
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article.

I dont know why the makers think that since one time the fire sequence got them high ratings...it will do so again?!! This is sheer inhumanity on the actors playing their parts!! Repeating a track that once got them high ratings need not give them high ratings again...rather people would be hardly interested in seeing it again!! People would instead prefer watching something fresher!! What sort of people are they...since they cannot think something new...they are repeating such hazardous scene over and over again, risking the life of actors for the sake of Trp's?? 

Please the makers should atleast be humane!! 
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wish these creative guys forget these fire scence even in cb1 avi and rubi had smoke inhalation problems  no way just for trps they endanger the actors health
rubinas voice sounded hoarse in last wks epi. thank god they are safe
rubi looked beautifull toaday and oh yes so did avi i mean handsome
netola thumbnail

Edited by netola - 12 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Zee and DJs should avoid using such scenes for sake of short term trps
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But the point here...did the fire seq fetch them their desired Trp's? I am sure they wanted to cross atleast 4. something very very quickly and thus thought of bringing their old weapon! But i guess the Sat ME didnt fetch them such 4. something high ratings! How will it...coz audience are demanding for freshness...not marriages and fire sequences repeatedly!!!!!