Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sb n Nets..i will let the Ishu gang headed by Febs & Shaks & Co. know ur Hi-5 's 😈 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sb n Nets..i will let the Ishu gang headed by Febs & Shaks & Co. know ur Hi-5 's 😈 πŸ€£

Not to worry V r recruiting...😑🀣🀣🀣🀣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou Tanu ji for sharing. To be honest with you I am least bothered about this track. They said they'll start it in February but since then, they haven't even been acquainted properly, so how can it start?πŸ˜•

Sheemu exactly...i am least interested in seeing deepak sanjana's love storyπŸ₯±
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Not to worry V r recruiting...😑🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nets u in the Ishu or non-Ishu gang...coz sb i think is in the later πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Sheemu exactly...i am least interested in seeing deepak sanjana's love storyπŸ₯±

I think may be its only the 2 of us who are least interested in this track! They need to sort out the ones they have before they start something new.
@Tanu di-non Ishu gang??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•I thought it was non..umm..what do u say win in hindi? wala gang!🀣

@mj didibhai-add me in!!πŸ˜†Sushaan ka love story dhang se nahi dikha paya..sanjdeep ka kya khaak dikhayega!!πŸ˜†

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Shaunak babu - tai to!!! Aray baba what would they actually do with Sanjdeep anyways? Besides they seriously need to concentrate on Sushaan's love story. We need to see the deeper side of Sushaan, especially Suhana and more sensible talks between with them (I am sure that will take some time as Ishaan will have amnesia!).
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I think may be its only the 2 of us who are least interested in this track! They need to sort out the ones they have before they start something new.

I m interested in this track mainly cauz of Deepak but I agree they need to clear their plate first then start something new... Asl what Shounak said ... They haven't done SuShaan love track well... deepak wali story kya khak achchi karenge... 
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh...very sad...πŸ˜†...par ab koi chinta nai...sanju deepak chahe...director,writer chahe toh bhi deepak-sanju mil nai paayenge...πŸ˜†...and we are saved from the silly hit and miss scenes...milenge milenge...ek mahine baad...but not in kashyap house...πŸ˜†

iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

Oh...very sad...πŸ˜†...par ab koi chinta nai...sanju deepak chahe...director,writer chahe toh bhi deepak-sanju mil nai paayenge...πŸ˜†...and we are saved from the silly hit and miss scenes...milenge milenge...ek mahine baad...but not in kashyap house...πŸ˜†

Yes... Milenge Milenge aab toh sidha Ghunghat hat ne ke baad...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣