Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i said...that this track would have been great if they had started now...bt seeing on the brighter side...tey can start this track along with a fresh track...atleast we can enjoy it better...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou Tanu ji for sharing. To be honest with you I am least bothered about this track. They said they'll start it in February but since then, they haven't even been acquainted properly, so how can it start?😕
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree...with Ishu going Ghajini..the timing wont have been right to show the track right now.. glad they have postponed..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes I had a feeling as Sanju is leaving and They have to put it on hold as 2 major tracks r going parellal ... They should have put some space between Ishaan & Suhaana illness it's like Ek ka flue dusre ne catch kar liya ho... Ek ko tumor dusre ka memory loss... Both brainless...🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheemu...this being a fresh track...they are probably playing it safe...they thought they will include it during Sushaan confession...bt with SP's compulsion...and BT track coming in...and then amnesia...probably they thought the timing is not right...happy that they are not opening it up...

iam waiting for their story more than the current Sushaan one...
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree...with Ishu going Ghajini..the timing wont have been right to show the track right now.. glad they have postponed..

Tanu di ...It's not U but I don't like when they call Ishaan Gajini... It's a n offence of Gajini... And Amir Khan... Compare to both Gajini & Amir Khan he is like ðŸ¤¢
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Tanu di ...It's not U but I don't like when they call Ishaan Gajini... It's a n offence of Gajini... And Amir Khan... Compare to both Gajini & Amir Khan he is like ðŸ¤¢

Well i just find the adage cute for Ishu..😆 
And ofcourse no one in the entertainment industry of india can match Aamir Khans brilliance... 😉
*comes in secretly.*.psst nets..Hi 5 again for the aamir khan comment...*runs out of the forum again*
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

*comes in secretly.*.psst nets..Hi 5 again for the aamir khan comment...*runs out of the forum again*

Hi 5 ... ðŸ˜‰  V r in so much in Sync...Don't jinx that...😆