Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

M/G OS ~Geet's mission~ (Completed)replies p.16 &> (Page 17)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by am_sweet_pari

Thanks! Hug
Sometimes the simplest word can mean the most. Embarrassed

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Mona diHug

I am completely surrendered in your story!Embarrassed

What an Is; magnificent; briliantly written emotionsClapClap

Kudos you rock galStarStar

I loved this OS more because yours was the first in whcih Maan was under Geet's control and I enjoyed every word of it! And the last aprt made me blushBlushingBlushing I can so imagine Maaneet like thatDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kash CVz meri wish poori karde:")

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy with completions etc; and then thank you for the OS!

PS- I want you to write more!

Love And Luck 
Mayuuu

Wow! The amount of compliments...me going dizzy again. Wacko But thank you so much Mayu! Hug And don't you worry about the late reply I'm also very late with mine. 

You are not the only one liking Maan being under Geet's control. There are others too...I must have done something right then. Big smile 

Uff, who wouldn't want to see a hotter Maaneet on TV but you know how it is. Beside it could quite risky. We all might end up dead. LOL

Because of all the kind words and enocouragement from everyone I will continue to write.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zunaiba5

Thumbs UpSmileClap

Very Nice ...Fabulous,Fantastic,Wow...

I really enjoyed reading it.:)
Thanks! Hug
I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Embarrassed
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

OMG Mona, you are killing me, I got your PM and very eagerly started reading it in the office, can you imagine my condition, I can hardly breathe. I read all the parts together, thank God for small mercies I wouldn't be able to take the suspense or not reading it all.

I only hope no one walks into my office or I won't be able to utter a single coherent sentence.

I really truly loved it, I visualized the whole scene while reading and quite graphically I must admit Blushing Your description was so vivid that I couldn't help but get lost in their world.

I loved that you showed Geet take the initiative, loved to see Maan dance like a puppet to her music.

Here's a big hug from me Hug and BTW I still can't breathe properly and my face is all red and flushed Blushing

OK my last comment in Marathi; "Tujhi OS vachoon majhi ashi haalat zaali aahe ki kai bolu, ghari jaaon parath vachnar aahe. Tu aata laukar doosri OS livaila shuruvat kar, mala vachnyachi ghai zali aahe. Tu pharach chan lihite, me aata diwas bhar thonda var ek motthi smile gehoon phirnar aahe. Me aaj Mantra Mukhth zaali" Wink
OMG Dee! Who told you to read it in the office?! Shocked Hope you had AC over there...and ice-cold water. LOL

I'm glad you liked my way of writing and that you could imagine everything vividly. That was my goal((for everyone). The big bonus is that you were blusing and had some breathing trouble. LOL 

Ok, that was not nice writing in Marathi. I know many languages but Marathi is not one of them. Ouch Hmm, let me see...the OS had an effect on you and you don't know how to say it...you want me to write another one...err...the rest I don't get it. Confused But tell me did I guess some of it right? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

omg,,,,,wht a sensual hot end,u r just fab.very well written,,,,me half dead here,u r too gud writer.keep writing sch os...god bless u.

Thanks for all the compliments! Hug And hopefully  I will continue to write.

God bless me? Thanks but...err...I think all the doors of hell are standing wide open for me after writing this OS.ROFL I'm so dead. Stern Smile
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

update

Aww, thanks for liking the update! Hug

I love that word. It's so 2-in-1...say one and get the second one for free. LOL
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

i loved the grand finale!!!!!!!!!!...that jet was awesome...and the ride was even betterWink...you did a fantastic job writing that love making scene...i know you were thinking it over in your favorite place to come up with ideas...and let me tell you...it worked...you wrote it all out perfectly...i could visualize it ...as if you had painted a picture...mona i hope to read a lot more from youEmbarrassed

Oh my my! Big applause from Sergeant. Thanks!  Embarrassed 
You are also mentioning that you could visualize what I wrote and that makes me so happy because you, dear Syl, is such a beautiful writer. You leave me speachless.

Well as you were aware off I was suffering from writer's block and that very special place helped me to unblock things. ROFL
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

OMG...Great. Loved it, cannot imagine Maan being helpless...lol

Thanks for loving it! Hug
I can completely  imagine Maan being helpless...and I like it! Blushing LOL
If you haven't figured out yet but I'm all for girl-power. Approve

Go to top