Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

M/G OS ~Geet's mission~ (Completed)replies p.16 &> - Page 12

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hey dear...hot n passionate last update!! Loved the update...wonderful end to ur OS! Looking forward to anything tha u write...do pm wen u do. 😊 U r a brilliant writer! Please do write something soon.

I'm a brilliant writer?! 😲 And this is only my second OS. 😳 Wow! Thanks for saying that. 😳

So pleased to know that you liked the ending and yes whenever I write more I will try to remember to pm you. But don't hope to much for it...I have a terrible memory so sorry in advance. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babygurl10

Speechless!πŸ‘

Aww, thanks! πŸ€—
Never knew I could actually make people speachless. 😳
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fourleafclover

It was a fitting end to the stunning OS that u wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U hardly seem a novice writer,i was amazed to hear it,do warite some other things now that this is overπŸ€—

And wat do i say,whatever it wud b less...The 'vengeful' geet was awsuum,n wat a way to take revenge!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
Wat is gud to see s geet completely dominating maan for once n maan at her mercyπŸ˜‰ but denevrything endedd wid a sweet note
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning OS? Not a novice writer? You were amazed? 😲 Now my head is spinning from all the praise.  But thank you so much for all the compliments! πŸ€—

We always see Maan as the dominant one and I thought it would be fun to see what it was like when the tables are turned. Also there had been a great discussion among my friends to see Geet as the dominant one. We don't ever expect her to be like that in the show...so I thought why not write about it instead.
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

mona it was sooo awesome and hottt. omg geet accomplished her mission but poor maan had to go through alot of torutureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. hayeee my  dil goes for him but finally she made him relize that what he saidπŸ˜†.

thanks for pm.

it was brilliantly written and was reallly really goodπŸ‘

What poor Maan?! I think he pretty much enjoyed it...in the end.  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Beside Geet had all the right as a wife to make him realise what he had said...which ever way she wanted. ☺️

O meri sherni! I'm so happy you liked it and thanks for the compliments. πŸ€—

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya94

hey...uve yet again done a great job...😊...well i find nothing to critisize as uve really written well and reading ur os was very enjoyable...ya i can tell u wat was diff in ur os and wat i liked most about it...well i liked the fact that we got to see geets passion as usually we get to see maan in a passionate mood and geet responding to him.this time geet initiating it was really nice .then ireally really love to see a jealous maan  and i got to see it.so i guess ur mission of writing an awesome os has been accomplished.u should try many more missions like this and i would always love to be a part of them.πŸ˜›

If you have nothing to criticize then I take that as a big compliment. 😳 I'm glad you enjoyed it and found it different. My mission was to write something that has never been written before and from reading all the response I think I have accomplished it to some extend. 😳

I will hopefully write more and yes you are more than welcome to be a part of it. πŸ€—  Thanks!
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rs12345

awesome and great..

just now only i read the all parts 
pls add me to u r pm list

So you read it all in one go? Hmm, then I didn't get the chance to make you wait for the next part. πŸ€” I was kind of enjoying making people wait. 😈 πŸ˜† But thank you so much for liking my OS! πŸ€—

And I've added you to my pm list.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...☺️☺️☺️🀒🀒🀒
*faints*

just awesome...πŸ‘

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hmmm mona...wat can i say yaar??im bowled over by ur writing...i dnt hve anythng 2 criticize..it was mre than perfect!!i really enjoyed reading ur OS as i got 2 visualize how wud geet be as a seductress...n i loved each n every dialogue tat u had penned 4 her...she was bold n passionate completely the opposite of geet vich v see...i liked her bold talk of not wearing the underw...tat also made my mind go blank 4 a sec..  jus like MAAN ...πŸ˜† i didnt xpect tat coming...πŸ˜‰ n had 2 read tat line thrice 2 swallow it hard, let it sink in my mind...the whole OS had the detailed lovemaking vich i dnt get  2 read in any SS..tat makes it stand apart  4 me ...

mona thanx  4 writing it so brilliantly n believe me im goin 2 read tis over n over agn unless n until i dnt get ur other OS cming up...πŸ˜‰

Mehr dear, I was afraid that it might not have been up to your standards. I remember from my last OS you had some requests. With that in mind I tried to fulfil some of them and I'm happy you came to like what I wrote. 😳 But believe me it wasn't easy to write the last part. Whew! *whipes away sweat* It was a lot of hard work. ☺️ πŸ€£

Hmm, you don't either have anything to critize?! Should I now let my ego blow to the size of Jupiter? πŸ˜†
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ€—
Sometimes the simplest word can mean the most. 😳
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mayu-

Mona diπŸ€—

I am completely surrendered in your story!😳

What an Is; magnificent; briliantly written emotionsπŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos you rock gal⭐️⭐️

I loved this OS more because yours was the first in whcih Maan was under Geet's control and I enjoyed every word of it! And the last aprt made me blush☺️☺️ I can so imagine Maaneet like that😍😍

Kash CVz meri wish poori karde:")

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy with completions etc; and then thank you for the OS!

PS- I want you to write more!

Love And Luck 
Mayuuu

Wow! The amount of compliments...me going dizzy again.  But thank you so much Mayu! πŸ€— And don't you worry about the late reply I'm also very late with mine. 

You are not the only one liking Maan being under Geet's control. There are others too...I must have done something right then. πŸ˜ƒ 

Uff, who wouldn't want to see a hotter Maaneet on TV but you know how it is. Beside it could quite risky. We all might end up dead. πŸ˜†

Because of all the kind words and enocouragement from everyone I will continue to write.