Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Very Nice ...Fabulous,Fantastic,Wow...

I really enjoyed reading it.:)
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Mona, you are killing me, I got your PM and very eagerly started reading it in the office, can you imagine my condition, I can hardly breathe. I read all the parts together, thank God for small mercies I wouldn't be able to take the suspense or not reading it all.

I only hope no one walks into my office or I won't be able to utter a single coherent sentence.

I really truly loved it, I visualized the whole scene while reading and quite graphically I must admit ☺️ Your description was so vivid that I couldn't help but get lost in their world.

I loved that you showed Geet take the initiative, loved to see Maan dance like a puppet to her music.

Here's a big hug from me πŸ€— and BTW I still can't breathe properly and my face is all red and flushed ☺️

OK my last comment in Marathi; "Tujhi OS vachoon majhi ashi haalat zaali aahe ki kai bolu, ghari jaaon parath vachnar aahe. Tu aata laukar doosri OS livaila shuruvat kar, mala vachnyachi ghai zali aahe. Tu pharach chan lihite, me aata diwas bhar thonda var ek motthi smile gehoon phirnar aahe. Me aaj Mantra Mukhth zaali" πŸ˜‰
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely comments! πŸ€—
I promise I will reply to all of you. This time individually.πŸ˜ƒ 
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg,,,,,wht a sensual hot end,u r just fab.very well written,,,,me half dead here,u r too gud writer.keep writing sch os...god bless u.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved the grand finale!!!!!!!!!!...that jet was awesome...and the ride was even betterπŸ˜‰...you did a fantastic job writing that love making scene...i know you were thinking it over in your favorite place to come up with ideas...and let me tell you...it worked...you wrote it all out perfectly...i could visualize it ...as if you had painted a picture...mona i hope to read a lot more from you😳
anky_1205 thumbnail
OMG...Great. Loved it, cannot imagine Maan being helpless...lol
JULIEL thumbnail
WOW!!! What a hot and passionate update!! Loved it!! Thanks for the PM!!
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very hot and awesome☺️...
congo on completing your first os...
tnx 4 pm and if u write more dont forget 2 pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my god Mona...i was right the climax was an explosion...Geet was one hell of Sherni here...poor Maan.or should i say lucky Maan...lol...u did a fantastic job...i loved the fact that it was short and sweet...and ur way of writing is also very neat although is naughty...horse riding in jet...very interesting...btw so happy that u didn't give up on the english dialogues...pls don't in future also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waiting for ur next OS

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my word...that was 😍 β˜ΊοΈ
loved it, do continue writing soon.