Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will he be successful tis time...have a look..

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope he gets to do it this time..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail

he is so eager that he is dreaming the same ...πŸ˜†in the dreams also poor munda does not get a kiss πŸ˜†but i hope after KC ke gets the kiss ... then it will be their first KC & first lip lock same night ... in that way my prediction SS will come true πŸ˜† 

& our wish of lip lock will be fullfilled ... so that we can proceed to our next wish ... which is SR πŸ˜†

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maaneet have kissed soo many times in my dreams😍...Now I hope they get to kiss in Maan's dream too...just to get the feel of the real thing!😍😍😍
And after the Dream Kiss Maan should be soo excited that he shoud just grab Geet wherever she is and have a go at it and have at least a 5 min long kiss!😍🀒..And set a record!!
Am I asking for too much??πŸ˜•

CVs!!😑
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 OMG! bobby will he make it this time?...just seen khushi post they are looking absolutely stunning in photos ...not less than any bolly wood couple...or it would be rightly to say they can beat any bolly wood top couple if comes on big screen...πŸ˜†thanx for pm..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

he is so eager that he is dreaming the same ...πŸ˜†in the dreams also poor munda does not get a kiss πŸ˜†but i hope after KC ke gets the kiss ... then it will be their first KC & first lip lock same night ... in that way my prediction SS will come true πŸ˜† 

& our wish of lip lock will be fullfilled ... so that we can proceed to our next wish ... which is SR πŸ˜†

Haiii Hima me too want the same to happen..πŸ˜‰

hope ur predictions come true & we see the first kiss of Maaneet.😳still dreaming like Maan.😍
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Maaneet have kissed soo many times in my dreams😍...Now I hope they get to kiss in Maan's dream too...just to get the feel of the real thing!😍😍😍

And after the Dream Kiss Maan should be soo excited that he shoud just grab Geet wherever she is and have a go at it and have at least a 5 min long kiss!😍🀒..And set a record!!

CVs!!😑

no u r not!!! hahahahahahahah...
πŸ˜›
bobby13rocks thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: riza792

CVs!!😑

Dream or real ..πŸ˜‰.we wanna see them KISS.😳
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dreams! Dreams!!
Dreams!!!
They make us dream with our eyes wide open Bobby.
πŸ˜›
bobby13rocks thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

OMG! bobby will he make it this time?...just seen khushi post they are looking absolutely stunning in photos ...not less than any bolly wood couple...or it would be rightly to say they can beat any bolly wood top couple if comes on big screen...πŸ˜†thanx for pm..

Taz they were stunning today.πŸ˜‰.hope the episode will rock & we get the first kiss of MAANEET.😳
jasraj123 thumbnail
hopefully cross my fingersπŸ˜‰