Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet's hairstyle same as kurbaan hua

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
these omgs for my post after a long time😆
now main reason for omg😆
did geet's hairstyle of long da lashkara reminds you of something???
yes its the same hairstyle she made in the enchanting and evergreen
kurbaan hua sequence

kurbaan hua stands for hotness and passion and so does this
song sequence every move, every glance is a symbol of love
omg omg omg
MSK/GC is looking dashing and sizzling more than ever
and geet/dd too looking like an elegant,angelic and mesmerizing
more than ever as well omg cant wait for this sequence
☺️
Mallu

Edited by Mllu.N - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mallu ... it also looks like pee loon hair style naa ... both are same isn;t it ... pee loon & kurban hua ... finally we got ur OMG ...post ... but where is the blush & dreamy emoticon ... missing it ... in ur post ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
these omgs for my post after a long time😆
now main reason for omg😆
did geet's hairstyle of long da lashkara reminds you of something???
yes its the same hairstyle she made in the enchanting and evergreen
kurbaan hua sequence

kurbaan hua stands for hotness and passion and so does this
song sequence every move, every glance is a symbol of love
omg omg omg
MSK/GC is looking dashing and sizzling more than ever
and geet/dd too looking like an elegant,angelic and mesmerizing
more than ever as well omg cant wait for this sequence
☺️
Mallu

OMG!!!!! I was waiting for this Mallu's Omg!! Cause they are always special!

I missed them; Just came back from college and saw that We had a SBB/SBS report! I am so glad!

Kurbaan Hua is eternal! My DD looking angelic in the song and in Laung da Lashkara...BTW what do you mean by Lashkara??😲! 

Thanks for the post!!

OMG!!! Mallu is Back! With her OMG posts! Did I invite you to the DD FC??

Love
Mayuuu
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dewdropred

mallu ... it also looks like pee loon hair style naa ... both are same isn;t it ... pee loon & kurban hua ... finally we got ur OMG ...post ... but where is the blush ...

you are right hima but they are more looking like the KH sequence.The blush😆 o i was editing something in the post and after updating it the blushes disappeared blushing now i mean here are the rest of the blushes😆

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️btw the attempts of msk for chumma scene was sooo cute and eqaully hot cant decide i think that's why we love maaneet madly☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

you are right hima but they are more looking like the KH sequence.The blush😆 o i was editing something in the post and after updating it the blushes disappeared blushing now i mean here are the rest of the blushes😆

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️btw the attempts of msk for chumma scene was sooo cute and eqaully hot cant decide i think that's why we love maaneet madly☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu

thanks for the blushes & i edited the post ... was missing even the dreamy emoticona also ...
me 2 ... loved the way he was like wanting to get a chumma from her 😆 & the way he tries 2 kiss her is cute & funny & love the way how he tries to kiss ☺️☺️☺️☺️
volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
mallu ... it also looks like pee loon hair style naa ... both are same isn;t it ... pee loon & kurban hua ... finally we got ur OMG ...post ... but where is the blush & dreamy emoticon ... missing it ... in ur post
coffeeBeans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

OMG!!!!! I was waiting for this Mallu's Omg!! Cause they are always special!

I missed them; Just came back from college and saw that We had a SBB/SBS report! I am so glad!

Kurbaan Hua is eternal! My DD looking angelic in the song and in Laung da Lashkara...BTW what do you mean by Lashkara??😲! 

Thanks for the post!!

OMG!!! Mallu is Back! With her OMG posts! Did I invite you to the DD FC??

Love
Mayuuu

Mayu, Lashkara means SHINE.. Laung da Lashkara means "shine of the nosering"

Gurti are looking amazing in this song sequence.. The energy they bring to the song is fantastic.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww Omg Queen is back! 😆

Yes dear, I just love that DD can make even a saree like that look hotter than it is! And I love that she acknowledges that she looks the best in it! So DD! I was like heck yea you look the best ... trust me .. 😆 And her hairstyle omg yes it's the same .. haye ..

Maaneet are looking so magical in the dance sequence and especially the bicycle-ride .. another one of my dreams came true .. I've always wanted a scene where Geet is on a bike like that and MSK is riding with her 😍

And haha the chumma attempts were so adorable and funny! Bechara tarass gayaaa! 😆

Z
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
waiting 2 see this song sequence☺️
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mallu after such  along time got ur OMG post...was missing it for a while now...Am looking forward to the Laung da lashkara dance...and yes it looks like the same hairstyle...BTW the Kurban Hua dance was a class on its own...none to beat it...unless this one comes close to it...that is if it does not surpass it...Hope to see more of ur OMG posts from now onwards... Edited by hamavand - 12 years ago