Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mayadika - happy birthday😊,  me have to post my wishes. will go and do it now

Spee - good that GC looked after DD😊 I am fine just trying to watch the episode

Aashu - me missed you too, did you like the maan picture I sent you. It came with a health warning.

No sazaa until SR, we all missed all crazies too much so as a defence lawayer i am declaring no sazaa.

all@ munda looks hot, i wanted to see him in white transparent shirt.😳
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima i can understand when you have function in your home how crazy it feels...
@spee lovely analysis me too felt bad for pammi poor girl...
@mona sometimes net are crazy...
@priti no need for thanks dear...
@aash welcome back...dear your net problem solved kya?

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@samata-nice analysis dear and in maha episode according to khushi's post, there will be Karwachauth celebration and Maan's revelation...this means for sr v still have to wait for few more days but samata soon our dreams will come true kyunki sapne bhi sach hote haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samata small but nice take...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@samata-thanks dear

@reena-thanks sweety for defending my case...sach mein no sazas now v all have msised each other so much so now it is time only for caring sharing and love no sazas lol

@prithi-no need to say thank u dear...Happy Birthday once again sweety!

divareena thumbnail

Hate the way tej talks to his wife. She was crying and he was telling her off. I hope maan hits tej on the head to knock some sense into him.  I agree with maan that his saalas are ek number ke namoones.

Maan did not like it when tej told geet off for stopping him just as he was about to leave. Good that geet convinced tej not to go and stay at home. Geet teasing maan was so funny and he looked like he wanted to carry her off and kiss her.

Wow loved how maan said that he will go into her room from the front door and not through the window.

Hated tej telling pammi off, maan looked ready to beat him to a pulp. He understands pammi's pain more than her husband. Oh no my munda hurt himself on purpose so he could be with geet.

Love how geet comes running when she sees maan's hand bleeding. Maan is so angry at tej and love how geet calms him down by teasing him.

Loved maaneet moments and how geet gave a 5 minute ultimatum to maan to bring the sargi.

Maan cursing his lucky is too good and loool he even made a fool out of lucky and mamaji.  So sweet that maan kept his promise and me love their nok jhok together.

So sweet when maan is feeding geet. loool maans expression when geet was eating everything was too funny.  Love the way maan wipes the crumb off geets face. Me loved their hug.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@samata – tu SR tak pahunch gayi …. Sazaa se darr gayi … nice post … short & crisp

@aash – I do it always … even if it is 1 line post always copy & paste ….

@aash – spee sazaa link is in her OS … previous 1 what she wrote she just wrote part 2 as sazaa …

@prithi – wish u many many happy returns of the day … will chk tht thread …

@all & samata – poonch math … I did not watch even the repeat with peace … abhi in house only my family is there … my sis & her daughter & then my bro & his BIL & wife & daughter & then my cousins … every 1 was shouting … aashu was playing with the rattle & with mannuu … OMG … I was like stop the rattle … then my mom was like badi is unable 2 watch her geet … so stop the rattle for some time … still I am not satisfied … need 2 watch GHSP when no one at home …

Today only 10 members at home … tomorrow 120 honge mera kya hoga … 😭😭😭 

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Spee kash humare sapne saach ho jaye...waiting for this day like for ever...
@mona thanks dear...
divareena thumbnail
samata - how are you

Himadi where are you. I hate it when the net gives us all trouble

monadi - come out of maan dreamland

aashu - shall i throw you a life jacket to swim out of PMs
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ree== me havent opened ur upadtes till niw...tom will do that..my net just got connected na..to theek se sab dekhoongi..

samata finaaly sab theek ho gaya..

spee== me hope so too..