Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Teji is a very bad man . He treat her wife so badly ...
divareena thumbnail
I heard that DD fainted while doing the dance.
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

maan did not like it when tejji shouted at geet

Yes I noticed that...
divareena thumbnail
Mona- don't be sad i hope your net works soon or i Will come and beat the net provider for wow.

Hima - me ready to beat up your net provider too
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

mona - the cv's just wanetd 2 show the funny part of geet ... which would have been better if thy showed ut that it was romantic scene ...

reena - hello dear ...

mona - have 2 see if thy are saving KC for maha episode ... coz today is just tuesday ... so have 2 c wht thy will show till 3 days ...

dance will not come tomorrow for sure ... par what thy have in their mind have 2 wait & watch ...

Pata nahi ye CVs mahaepisode tak Ye KC track drag karega ki  nahi...

sumona28 thumbnail
@Reena

Mona- don't be sad i hope your net works soon or i Will come and beat the net provider for wow.

Reena ab thoda speed bar raha hai ...but thoda jada nahi...
sumona28 thumbnail
MSK promise Geet to Make  KC extra special for her...loved this and MSK entered Geet's room in front door...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi crazie sweethearts

MAANEET ki pehli Karwachauth pehli sargi😍😊❤️

Episode was awesome...loved it...

DD and GC were fabulous as usual...

Also loved Pammi and Teji scenes...really felt bad for Pammi...

MAANEET do not like the way Teji treats Pammi...MAANEET both r epitome of strong principles so cannot see a husband Teji treating his loving caring and sweet wife Pammi like this...Pammi deserves all the respect, happiness and love from Teji but Teji is so rude towards Pammi...hopefully soon Pammi's silence and patience which symbolise her strength her love and care for Teji and his family will soon make Teji realize his big mistake and he wud give his wife all the love respect and happiness which she truly deserves...

Maan has hurt himself purposefully so that he cud feed his Geet sargi and also so that Teji wud also stay back and not leave his wife Pammi alone on Karwachauth...

Geet doing malham patti to her Maan's wounds...once again blood has connected MAANEET...seeing Maan hurt, Geet's heart was bleeding which was bleeding in the form of her tears...once again today Geet acted as water who cud calm down Maan's burning fire volcano like anger...MAANEET's nok-jhok was so adorable yaar...MAANEET kitne ladthe hai yaar...bina wajah ki ladayi karna ab MAANEET ka shauk se zaroorat ban gayi hai babaji!!!

Maan ke bhi ajeeb saale hai ek taraf Teji toh doosari taraf Lucky lol aur uski saali Nandini...aur upar se Mamaji lol...bechara Maan kaha phas gaya hai!!!

Once again Maan used Mamaji and fooled Lucky and Mamaji lol

Geet ghussa and naaraz with Maan that he is not on time...bechara Maan kya kartha Geet itni ajeeb saale saali aur mamaji mile hai usse isme Maan ki kya kasoor Geet?!!!

It was so lovely to see Maan feeding his Geet his Mishti for the first time...aww how sweet and beautiful...last time Geet fed him when they were back frm hospital after his unfortunate accident...

Geet's divine and beautiful smile when her Maan fed her sargi was reflection of her inner joy, love, bliss, peace...and Maan's divine and sacred smile while feeding his Mishti reflected his inner bliss, love, peace and satisfaction and happiness that he cud keep his promise made to his Geet...whenever MAANEET promise each other something, they can do anything to fulfil that promise...

Maan stunned to see his Geet eating at hoshiyapur express speed lol...then she says ab bas itna muje mote nahi hona hai aur kakar lol Maan's expressions rofl...

Maan's chup bilkul chup Geet scene and Maan wiping food near Geet's lips were so sweet and cute...

MAANEET's hug was lovely

MAANEET's maahi maahi moments were truly magical and dreamy...Maan ki Geet was looking so gorgeous pretty divine beauty sach mein poonam ka chand in that red dress...

Geet someone who used to suppress all her feelings, thoughts and dreams before Maan came into her life is now sharing her childhood dreams with her Maan on how she had dreamt of a special Karwachauth with her Maan...Geet always shared her childhood dreams and memories with her Maan...for instance during Hum tum sequence, Geet told Maan abt her bachpan ka gudiya and after bachelor's party Geet tells her Maan about her sapna regarding her dream fairytale wedding...and Maan has and will always fulfil all wishes and dreams of his Geet kyunki Geet ki hote pe hassi hoti hai toh tabi Maan ki duniya muskurathi rehthi hai...MAANEET ki khushi, pyaar, fikar, astitva, pride, respect, worship, chahat, taakat, har soch, sapna haqeeqat, yaad, har kyahal, har ehsaas,har dhadkan, unki zindagi, har saans ek dusare se hai aur ek dusare ke liye hai...hamari eternal sacred dreamy magical musical and lovely MAANEET ki zindagi ki har subah ek dusare se shuru hoti hai aur har raat ek dusare pe hi khatam hoti hai...

Lachi on the phoen with Yashpal lol and Lucky with Pritho lol...

Precap-

Laungdha lashkara on MAANEET's first Karwachauth😍...

i'm feeling they might show this song on maha episode on Saturday...Many times v have seen that whenever major turning point or song seq then they usually show it as precap but usually show it end of week like fri or sat...plz no saza for saying this lol...even i wud love to watch the song seq 2mrw itself but in the evening i read some post which said that Karwachauth celebration and Maan's revelation will happen in Maha Episode...

Maha episode on 14th May 2011...yay!!!...can't wait!

Also, here is link to Prithi's Birthday thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680282

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hi spandana awesome analysis dear. Yes dear like the part chup bilkul chup . And Geet eating scene was funny and thoda ott...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi ki haal chaal...

mere ko ye IF spam karne nahi de raha hai!!