Pavitra Rishta

Most lovable mothers on TV-Sulochna

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Most lovable mothers on television
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Mothers are regarded as God's gift to the world. Though the father is responsible for the well-being of the family, being a home maker the mother takes care of everything and everyone, shaping the future of the family. She is a one man army whose love for her family is pure. We look at few iconic mothers on television and what makes them special.
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Sulochana aka Savita Prabhune from Pavitra Rishta
Kind, considerate and humble, Sulochana is a typical Maharashtrian housewife who wants the best for her family and her daughters. She is very close to her eldest daughter Archana and fights with her family for her rights. Savita also sticks to what is right and just as she did when she thought Archana was in the wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't used to like Sulochna but the last 3 months or so she has been very good to Archana and also her husband Manav .She is trying hard to be a good supportive mother to her daughter ...
Also helping them financially as much as she can even though she herself is not a rich woman ..
Manav also helped her and her husband in past and Manohar and Sulochna also have done whatever they could do for him by helping him out when his wife was not well...spending their retirement money to send them on honey moon ( both desperately needed to be alone and spend time with each other  ) and also recently again asking them to come  and live with them ...
I am glad Manav and Archu didn't go but stil lit was very good of Sulochna and manohar to ask them ...
And last week Sulochna was again very good to Manav because she did not even trust her own daughetr when Varsha said Manav Jiju slapped me ...she point blank refused even then to mistrust Manav ...

I hope Sulochna stays this way and doesn't go back to her old mistrusting ways ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sulochana has indeed been gud to her kids n even her DIL who she has always well treated. Gud mom👍🏼
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sulo is very loving mother no doubt on that..😎
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

sulo is very loving mother no doubt on that..😎

I second you Usha.👍🏼  Very caring.
Tanyaz thumbnail
 the only thing I don't like about Sulochna  these days is that she has regressive thoughts ..Like she was suggesting to Vaishu that a woman only has two options ..I think she is a really old fashioned kind of a woman ...but at one time she was supporting Archana to pursue her career ..I wish she would do the same with vaishali and don't encourage her to go back to Dharmesh ...though I can't wait to see Vaishu go back  to Dharmesh and learn the lesson of her life ...😡
I am however liking her a lot in terms of Archana and Manav .

She is a very caring mother for all her kids ...and even son in laws and daughter in law but she used to be very open for women educating themselves and also having a career ...I hope she is shown that way again ...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I find her overbearing at times but she loves her children and evil daughter in law.She is not a very good wife to my poor Mano baba though.   
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm confused abt sulo being a good mother sometimes cos i still remember dose days where she used to treat Manav as crap after SN puja and literally ruined Archana's life but at the same time made her studied and trusted her also..

but still she used to be wid her kids wen dey needed her the most be it Archu,V siblings..

but she boasts a lott abt sanskaars which annoys me the mostt lolll
Tanyaz thumbnail
You know Nisha if we keep thinkig about past behaviour then I don't think anyone of us can ever like Savita even a little bit .Remember the way she always used to call Archana a prostiture and even made a girl go and  spread wrong strories about Archna and satish to manav , the false divorce papers  , and the the way she took her mangalsutra or so many other times  ...
She was the mother in law from hell...any other girl in Archana's place would have killed herself and to make things worse , her son was so supportive of her ( after sachin died ) .But this is a daily show ...
According to the TRPs the characters are changed ...like say Ajit ...

So we have to see how each character  is in the last 3 or 6 months the most ...
savita has mellowed down a lot and that is the savita I wish to remember ...

Same goes for  Sulochna ...
But yes, the sanskaa talk gets on my nerves too .Don't like proud people and Sulochna is too proud of her sanskaar ..what sanskaars ??? She should look at her daughters ...
Varsha is the worst example of sanskaar and so is vaisahli ...
Even her most sanskaari daughter Archana ran away with her lover from her mandap but I would not blame her  so much .She  did  the right thing to go with Manav because she always loved him more than anyone else in this world ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is a good mother and wants happiness to her daughters according to her and not what her daughters want... But she is defo a good MIL for her bahu