Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

Anant excited, Navya tense

On Anant's insistence, Navya went to his sister, Nimisha's, engagement function, but there was trouble for the duo at their respective homes. Navya's sister thought she was up to no good and is in love with Anant while his bua-dadi bad mouthed Navya and Anant's other friends, upsetting Anant.

Yet, Navya was happy with all the attention she got from Anant, while he was thrilled with the importance she gave him. They both enjoyed being with each other. Now Navya is faced with yet another dilemma as Anant insists that she accompany her friends to the college picnic. But will Navya be able to get permission from her parents?

A STAR Plus.in source informs, "Navya and Anant enjoyed being with each other during the engagement party but later they had to deal with their family members. The next day, a college picnic is announced and Anant wants Navya to get permission for the same. Though she claims she will not be allowed for an overnight stay, Anant doesn't take no for an answer and asks her to try her best. Anant will be surprised to get permission instantly from his Dada while Navya too will be glad when her dad agrees instantly. He will give his reasons claiming Navya never asks for anything and this will be her only year for fun and frolic as next year will be her last in college and she will be focused on studies then. Navya will be happy but her Dadi will object to Navya staying away from home for an entire night with her friends. After a scene in the house, Navya will leave the decision to Dadi saying she will do what her grandma wants."

Navya aka Soumya Seth explains, "It is fun to be with friends and share some good moments. I really want to go to this picnic but only for Anant. No other picnic has ever interested me before. Since Anant has asked, I want to go on this trip with him for company. I was stunned when papa gave me permission in a jiffy. Now I hope dadi agrees and allows me to go. I wouldn't want to upset her and make this trip."

Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh exclaims, "I am looking forward to the picnic and hope Navya gets permission. It will be fun to be with her at the picnic."

Will Navya give up the idea of going for the picnic because of her grandma? Or will Anant devise a way to take her along for the picnic? To find out watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10.00 pm only on STAR Plus.

-------------------------
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1710/anant-excited-navya-tense.aspx

first hugging pic s out so they r going..how did they manage that don't know..but anyway cheers fr them... Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for sharing..desperate to watch picnic epi..it will be interesting