Sasural Genda Phool

Most lovable mothers on TV-BM

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Most lovable mothers on television
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Mothers are regarded as God's gift to the world. Though the father is responsible for the well-being of the family, being a home maker the mother takes care of everything and everyone, shaping the future of the family. She is a one man army whose love for her family is pure. We look at few iconic mothers on television and what makes them special.
Showing 1 of 3 images Previous    Next

Badi Ma/Shailaja aka Supriya Pilgaonkar from Sasural Genda Phool
She is heart of the Kashyap family who only wants to give her best to her family members. Shailaja (Badi Maa) has seen many ups and downs in her life but she never gives up and strives hard for her family. She is an inspiration to everyone in the house and truly gives us definition of true and selfless love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Her pearls of wisdom make her even more endearing.. 
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yup BM is the best mother as she is the lovliest mother and MIL on Tv the immense love for her children could be seen in her eyes also she is the biggest strenght of her family she loves her DILs as she loves her own children and her unconditional love for Suhaana and there relationship is the best one.Hatts off to Supriya Ji for being such a wonderful Actress😊
She needs immense respect...for not just being a loving mother to inder and Panna..but for performing the duties of a father as well!👏👏
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing... She resembles the mango Mother ... The way she dresses I must say she reminds me of my mum... Love her ...
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing!
I love BM a lot!1 of da best mothers in Hindi sitcoms ryt now.⭐️