Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 78)

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...,

continue soon ...

'm also missing ak's ...

n i hv 200 /- ... lolz  ... i wanna marry msk ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
LOVELY UPDATE . GREAT GOING TONAYA.
LOVED IT .

tonyahk

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
wowww loved it n i want to marry mr. maan singh khurana so here is rs.200

so now he is mine
yipeeeDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahkminnie_tweetie

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

as you are such a great astrologer, let me ask you... when we will get to see an AK in MMM. can you please give your prediction for this? Wink i'll be anxiously waiting for your reply.

[/QUOTE]

hmm...grahon ke hisab se toh lag raha hai ki AK hame bohut hi nazdik ke bhavishya mein milne wali hai...jab kisi ne socha bhi nahi hoga tab aavashya mil jayegi...!!! hamare naseeb main AK ke liye intezar likha hai par agar tonya ki meharbani hum par bani rahe aur use hum chote chote baachon ke prati daya ki bhavna jagrut ho jaye to next update mein hi AK sambhav hai...kuy ki geet aur BS kuch jyada hi bol rahe hai aur MR.MSK ko bar bar yaad kar rahe hai jiske karan MR MSK waha se ja nahi pa rahe hai to woh frustrate hokar un dono ko chup bilkul chup karvane ki koshish kar sakte hai aur jab geet aur BS mein se koi bhi unki baat na mane to woh geet ko AK de kar chup kara sakte hai...!!!ShockedWinkTongue

note: 4 mah exclusive astrology...CONDITIONS APPLY...i m not responsible 4 non happening of the event..!! lol ( i have completely lost it...!!! proof provided in the paragraph above...lol)ROFL

tonya i want ur vishesh tippani on mah not so stupid( ahem..ahem) astrology...lol
[/QUOTE]

hi niddi,

what a prediction by you dear!!! OMG!!!! i am still laughing. it was too funny and rocking yaar.ClapClapClapClap

now i am having a doubt...by any chance are you a professional astrologer? Winkthe words were so original and rhyming.

i am reading this post loudly as if i'm hosting a fortune telling show on TV. you know what...i am trying to read it out with same modulation like an astrologer. it is really too funny yaar. my folks are looking at me as if i have gone mad.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thank you thank you thank you for this post dear. i have even edited part 17 to include a line about this amazing post. please have a look.

but i have one logical question... among Balwant and Geet, whoever talks Mr. MSK will give AKs to geet only!!! this is not fair yaar. Balwant Singh wants justiceROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

thanks for this laughter bit dear. keep rocking.

all the very best for your exams

143 buddy,

Tonya

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

so now he is mine

hi dear,

oh girl!!! you are too fast yaar.

i forwarded these currency notes to Balwant Singh, the taxi driver. but he has rejected them saying specimen copies are not acceptable. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. so please contact Mrs. Nidhi Balwant Singh, the great astrologer of the century. i guess she will be able to help you dear.

just kidding yaar...thank you very much for this hilarious post.

143 dear

Edited by tonyahk - 22 May 2011 at 7:53am

..hinal..

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by tonyahk

sorry dear was really very busy with cllge getting over and me joining in a new job tat i cudn't comment on ur posts but i keep on reading it... as i read it form mble it is very difficult for me to comment ... today i was going thro urs once again and commnted after a long time...

yup dear i undrstand maan si tryin gto achieve the impossible... me waitng for more and hope we'll get more maaneet scenes tonite...
hi buddy,

you joined a new job... hope you like and enjoy your new job. all the best dear.

yes...from mobile it will really be difficult to comment. i understand it. so it's ok dear. don't bother about the comments. whenever possible, you please post your hilarious and lovely comments. i would love to read them.

143 buddy,

Tonya
[/QUOTE]
yes dear joined new job and u knw wat is the name of the firm NirMAAN architects

NirMAAN architects...hmmm sounds great.  i am sure you must be loving the job. hena?Wink
[/QUOTE]
..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

so now he is mine

hi dear,

oh girl!!! you are too fast yaar.

i forwarded these currency notes to Balwant Singh, the taxi driver. but he has rejected them saying specimen copies are not acceptable. ROFL. so please contact Mrs. Nidhi Balwant Singh, the great astrologer of the century. i guess she will be able to help you dear.

just kidding yaar...thank you very much for this hilarious post.

143 dear
No problem yaar
let Geet only have him

143 to you too

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

Originally posted by vidu87

@wesome part
luvd it

hey tonya i also hv 200 rsWink

thnx 4 d pm
cont soon

hey tonya i also hv 200 rsWink

dear, please contact Mr. Balwant Singh, The Taxi Driver.
he will take further course of action in this regard.ROFL

hope to see you as Mrs. MSK soonWink. omg!!! another mystery is going to start now.

143 buddy,

Tonya

ohk sorry 4 tapkofying ...!!!!
but i would rather marry BALWANT SINGH himself ...atleast he does sum action with our kudi in the show...MSK only gives her fatherly forehead kisses...!!!
BS is a man of actions...see we got a SR(if it was) with BS and not MSK...so i would use mah resources with BS...see tonya u should thank me as me is ready to marry BS and keep him busy so that u dont have to write another mystery of Mrs MSK and u can continue wid the original one...if BS himself is taken he is not there to get MSK married after checking if the candidate has Rs 200 or not...lol ROFL ROFL ROFL
now its confirmed i have lost it ...may b bcoz mah exams are approaching mah brain is in sadma and hence such replys...!!!

hi Nidhi,

thanks for showing interest in marrying Balwant Singh. i guess, there is no competion to you in this matter.Big smileBig smile

for MSK already many of his fans have sent Rs. 200/-EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. so before Balwant gets into this busy business, you please make a move dear. otherwise chances of marrying Balwant are less.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dear, in future are you really going to divorce Balwant Singh?Cry

143 buddy

Tonya

Go to top