Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 64)

teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

Originally posted by -dia-

well Tonya this is for U,the Hug between Maanjay (courtsey:TejaEmbarrassed)

When he was not able to control his feelings he shouted "stop it!!!!!" to stop himself & block those memories.

But Suddenly Ajay fainted after seeing his long lost Love,so everyones attention change towards him.But MSK was lost in his old memories when Ajay had fainted.It was a holiday,MSK and Ajay decided to chill out and relax themselves after the busy schedule,they decide to Visit Taj Mahal,Symbol of Love & they believed it is their Symbol of Dostana because it was there they met for the first time and ll of sudden Ajay fainted as it was very sunny and MSK rushed Ajay to the near by hospital.Ajay was rushed to emergency & Doctors were running many tests for him,it took them nearly one hour,and those one hour was like that he was in hell.After one hour when Doctor came outside of EW,MSK rushed towards him,but Doctor assured him nothing to worry but he is anemic & now he is in sedation it would take him an hour to regain conscious.MSK went inside and sat near him by holding his hand and stroking it as feather.After one hour Ajay stirred and slowly regained his conscious & when he opened his eye he was over-whelmed to see his Love-Dostana infront of his eye.MSK was very much happy and embraced him in his warm hug.

PS:Sorry guys,aja mood thoda off hai,so I couldn't make it up.But still I pen down something,hope U ll enjoy it!!

143 Buddy 

OMG!!!! what a hug between maan and ajay. this hug was too senti yaar. i felt very bad for them. i almost had tears in my eyes when MSK embraced ajay in his warm hug. Cry
(see dear, for senti hug, i too can write serous commentsROFL)

it was really too funny yaar. i couldn't stop laughing. hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet. hey babaji!!! sach me ye dia ne mujhe pagal kardia. how can i imagine maaneet like that? ROFL.

maaneet are the one and only romantic copuple, no one can take geet's place...even ajayWink

thanks for this funny post.

143 sweety,

Tonya

@dia
omg dia...i just mentioned maanjay and u wrote a update over itShocked
really dear...it is like watching DOSTANA 2 with MAANJAY...maan as john and ajay as abhishekROFL

@tonya..
hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet.
omg tonya...wat happens now...ROFL
ajay in geet's place
that means...
m:who r u?
G oops...A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan(omg dia...look wat i wrote becoz of u...Wink)ROFL

NOOO

i cant think like this...cant imagine like this...
NOOOROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

When he was not able to control his feelings he shouted "stop it!!!!!" to stop himself & block those memories.

But Suddenly Ajay fainted after seeing his long lost Love,so everyones attention change towards him.But MSK was lost in his old memories when Ajay had fainted.It was a holiday,MSK and Ajay decided to chill out and relax themselves after the busy schedule,they decide to Visit Taj Mahal,Symbol of Love & they believed it is their Symbol of Dostana because it was there they met for the first time and ll of sudden Ajay fainted as it was very sunny and MSK rushed Ajay to the near by hospital.Ajay was rushed to emergency & Doctors were running many tests for him,it took them nearly one hour,and those one hour was like that he was in hell.After one hour when Doctor came outside of EW,MSK rushed towards him,but Doctor assured him nothing to worry but he is anemic & now he is in sedation it would take him an hour to regain conscious.MSK went inside and sat near him by holding his hand and stroking it as feather.After one hour Ajay stirred and slowly regained his conscious & when he opened his eye he was over-whelmed to see his Love-Dostana infront of his eye.MSK was very much happy and embraced him in his warm hug.

PS:Sorry guys,aja mood thoda off hai,so I couldn't make it up.But still I pen down something,hope U ll enjoy it!!

143 Buddy 

OMG!!!! what a hug between maan and ajay. this hug was too senti yaar. i felt very bad for them. i almost had tears in my eyes when MSK embraced ajay in his warm hug. Cry

it was really too funny yaar. i couldn't stop laughing. hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet. hey babaji!!! sach me ye dia ne mujhe pagal kardia. how can i imagine maaneet like that? ROFL.

maaneet are the one and only romantic copuple, no one can take geet's place...even ajayWink

143 sweety,

Tonya

Of course Maaneet are loveliest & romantic couple.

And moreover I used MSK not MaanWink

143 Buddy

HEY TONYA DONT WORRY FOR MY COMMENT
I TOO LOVE MAANEET...
ONLY MAANEET FOREVER...
teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hopehot

loved it

this adi is a very funny and lost guy ROFL

wait a minute and think about madi ( maan  and  adi ) and dostana ROFL

ok i seriousy think i should post this comment
or what other wierd thought s will come in my head...

BYe for now
lovely update
waiting for more

omg!!!! now maadi!!!! how many dostanas for MSK? i guess...MSK is in competition with Chnadu in having large number of dostanans...

lets compare Maan and Chandu

Maan                                                    chandu

maandu (maan + chandu)              chakul (chandu+nakul)
maanjay  (maan+ajay)                     chamaan (chandu+maan)
maadi        (maan + adi)                   chagnu (chandu + jugnu)
                                                              chatej (chnadu + tej)
                                                              chauky (chandu + lucky)

and the results are...

Maan - 3 dostanas
Chandu - 5 dostanas

so chandu wins the competion by having 2 dostanas more than maanROFL

thank you so much for your hilarious comments dear

Tonya

OMG...
WATS HAPPENING HERE????Shocked
wat tonya wat r u planng to kill us by making us laugh
one side u and next dia and comes our remix queen naamteeg and here another now hopehot
wat should happen to me now and my poor nose
it already have a bad xperience...poor soul...Cry
anyways...chandu won ...ha ha ha CHANDU'S DOSTANA MATRIMONY helped alot i think...ROFL
teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by naamteeg

Awesome updateClap
But Hai Tonya, you should rename this FF as THE CRAZY BUNCHLOL

Here is my reasoning...

Maan thinks Geet is CRAZY...

Geet is driving Maan CRAZY...

Watching Maan's behavior Dadi and the family are going CRAZY...

Then Tonya turned all the office staff CRAZY...

Reading Tonya's FF, full of fun and mystery left the GF gang(us poor souls) CRAZY...ROFL

See, see the flow Tonya??Wink What are you up to girl...by any chance do you own shares in mental hospital???.. ROFLROFLROFL

just kidding... love it.. go ahead and drive me CRAZY>>> La~ La ~La ~La~...

"Funny lady on da Forum
keep you coming back for more

Funny lady on da Forum

Crazy crazy kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re
Crazy crazy kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re

Jadu se jadu kiya re
Kiya re 

Jaagi soi rahoon
khoi khoi rahoon 
uski (Tonya's FF) yadoon mein uske khwaabo mein 
jhome jiya re

Crazy Kiya Re 
kiya re
Crazy Kiya Re 
o crazy
Crazy Kiya Re...ROFL "

Very appropriate song ha Tonya???

What are you up to girl...by any chance do you own shares in mental hospital???.. ROFLROFLROFL

hi dear, i don't own any shares in mental hospital...but  let me tell you a secret... i am the sole proprietor of all the 930 mental hospitals in Delhi...at present i am negotiating with MSK to buy the Mental Mall which is being constructed by him...and let me tell you another top secret...these 930 mental hospitals are exclusively for my own use. no admission for other patients...even GF members...they are only for Tonya...see how crazy i am.ROFL

anyways, Mental Mall is open to all. so if you need an admission, please do the advance booking.ROFL

the remix song was very nice dear. thank you so much buddy.

Tonya

hey tonya
u forgot to mention about KHURANA MANSION dear
anyways me,dia are already booked there
and she also declare no new admissions...ROFL
better for other members to think about MENTAL MALL OF MSK...ROFL

tonyahk

teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

loved the part!!!

wonderful!!!

aaj mera mood totally off hai,so pls bear with me.ll come up with something very soon ...till that U can enjoy the new version of Jugnu mama's Bangra

hi diaaa!!!!

jugnu mama's bhangra is improving day by day...OMG!!!! jugnu mama is looking so hot with that bifocalsROFL

thank you so much for giving us the latest version of jugnu mama's bhangra. jugnu mama never gets tired...and we tooROFL.

i know why your mood is off today...chandu would have complained to you that his current dostana, jugnu mama is not taking good care of chandu because of his bhangra research. hena?WinkWinkWink

jokes apart...be happy dear...keep smiling...hope, soon your mood will be fine.

will be waiting for your killer comments

143 buddy

Tonya

AWESOME DEAR DISA OUR LATEST VERSION OF JUGNU MAMA'S BHANGRA...
but ur mood should have set by now i think after the hilarious commentsROFL
tonya is right
anyways hope ur mood gets fine quickly...
i m a bit selfish dear...so asking to make ur mood goos quickly so that u can give ur lovely killer comments...WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju2292

143 Buddy 

143 sweety,

Tonya

@dia
really dear...it is like watching DOSTANA 2 with MAANJAY...maan as john and ajay as abhishekROFL

@tonya..
hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet.
ajay in geet's place
that means...
G oops...A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan(omg dia...look wat i wrote becoz of u...Wink)ROFL

NOOO

NOOOROFL

A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan

OMG!!!!   what a non-stop senti diologue delivery by Ajay. ClapClapanyone will melt at this dialogue.WinkWink

hi teja! this is the most sentiest dialogue of the centuryClapClap. each and every word should be carved in golden lettersROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

from your...oops...from ajay's dialogue, it seems that maanjay bonding is very strong. so now i am wondering how our geet is going to win MSK's heart which has already been occupied by ajay's love oops...dostana memories. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

thank you much for this killer dialogue dear.

right now, i am holding my stomach tight so as to prevent it from breaking into pieces...

143 buddy

teju2292

teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

143 Buddy 

143 sweety,

Tonya

@dia

@tonya..
ajay in geet's place
that means...

NOOO

NOOOROFL

A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan

OMG!!!!   what a non-stop senti diologue delivery by Ajay. ClapClapanyone will melt at this dialogue.WinkWink

hi teja! this is the most sentiest dialogue of the centuryClapClap. each and every word should be carved in golden lettersROFL

from your...oops...from ajay's dialogue, it seems that maanjay bonding is very strong. so now i am wondering how our geet is going to win MSK's heart which has already been occupied by ajay's love oops...dostana memories. Confused

thank you much for this killer dialogue dear.

right now, i am holding my stomach tight so as to prevent it from breaking into pieces...

143 buddy

oh tonya
do u know wat made me write them
our dia...ROFLROFL
her senti dialogs made me to write this...ROFLROFL
i think the credit goes to our dia darlingWink

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by naamteeg

Awesome updateClap
But Hai Tonya, you should rename this FF as THE CRAZY BUNCHLOL

Here is my reasoning...

Maan thinks Geet is CRAZY...

Geet is driving Maan CRAZY...

Watching Maan's behavior Dadi and the family are going CRAZY...

Then Tonya turned all the office staff CRAZY...

Reading Tonya's FF, full of fun and mystery left the GF gang(us poor souls) CRAZY...ROFL

See, see the flow Tonya??Wink What are you up to girl...by any chance do you own shares in mental hospital???.. ROFLROFLROFL

just kidding... love it.. go ahead and drive me CRAZY>>> La~ La ~La ~La~...

"Funny lady on da Forum

Funny lady on da Forum

Crazy crazy kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re
Crazy crazy kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re

Jadu se jadu kiya re
Kiya re 

Jaagi soi rahoon
khoi khoi rahoon 
uski (Tonya's FF) yadoon mein uske khwaabo mein 
jhome jiya re

Crazy Kiya Re 
kiya re
Crazy Kiya Re 
o crazy
Crazy Kiya Re...ROFL "

Very appropriate song ha Tonya???

What are you up to girl...by any chance do you own shares in mental hospital???.. ROFLROFLROFL

hi dear, i don't own any shares in mental hospital...but  let me tell you a secret... i am the sole proprietor of all the 930 mental hospitals in Delhi...at present i am negotiating with MSK to buy the Mental Mall which is being constructed by him...and let me tell you another top secret...these 930 mental hospitals are exclusively for my own use. no admission for other patients...even GF members...they are only for Tonya...see how crazy i am.ROFL

anyways, Mental Mall is open to all. so if you need an admission, please do the advance booking.ROFL

the remix song was very nice dear. thank you so much buddy.

Tonya

hey tonya
u forgot to mention about KHURANA MANSION dear
anyways me,dia are already booked there
and she also declare no new admissions...ROFL
better for other members to think about MENTAL MALL OF MSK...ROFL

hahahahahhaaa... hi Teja, i know...i know that you and dia are already booked at Khurana Mansion, that is why i deliberately eliminated it from the mental asylum list.

bechara maan is already struggling with geet, dadi, jugnu mama, dev, annie and the one and only chandu. moreover you and dia are there for making him crazy for sure.

hey babaji! please save the Khurana Mansion from these two gems...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

143 dear

teju2292

Go to top