Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 55)

CrazyMaaneetFan IF-Dazzler
CrazyMaaneetFan
CrazyMaaneetFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Loved it.
Plz continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

[email protected]hotmail.com!     ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   pure killer ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL  MAan will surely pulverize him   ROFLROFLROFL 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke ROFLROFLROFLROFL

chandu will be historyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. yes 200% sure.

dadi getting a stroke. yes 400%  sure

omg!!!!!  Sana...thank you for this killer dear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teju2292sanu3108_BlackPearl_

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

[email protected]hotmail.com!     ROFLROFL   pure killer ROFL

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... ROFL  MAan will surely pulverize him   ROFLROFLROFL 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke ROFL

chandu will be historyROFL. yes 200% sure.

I can so imagine MAan and Chandu and Dadi ,, in the song "maa da ladla bigar gaya"  .. imagine chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers and Dadi witnessing all this in typical Kiron Kher's avtar in Dostana ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

tonyahkteju2292_BlackPearl_

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
ROFL

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... ROFL  MAan will surely pulverize him   ROFLROFLROFL 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke ROFL

chandu will be historyROFL. yes 200% sure.

I can so imagine MAan and Chandu and Dadi ,, in the song "maa da ladla bigar gaya"  .. imagine chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers and Dadi witnessing all this in typical Kiron Kher's avtar in Dostana ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers

omg!!!! sana...if some thing like this happens...i myself will get a storke even before dadi ROFLROFLROFLROFL

teju2292sanu3108_BlackPearl_

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

fablous update.

love it

tonyahk

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

tonyahk

funnymonkey Goldie
funnymonkey
funnymonkey

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

hahaha I know...Chandu is definentally a gonner then lmao
forget Geet and Dadima they will surley die of heart attack along with Maan when he sees his pic half naked on the web lmao
he will send Chandu to timbuktu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108_BlackPearl_

funnymonkey Goldie
funnymonkey
funnymonkey

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maan4EVA

LOL

Originally posted by Maan4EVA

omg what a hilarious update!!!!ROFL

Chandu is hell bent in ruing our HOT HOT HOT HOT MAAAN SINGH KHURANA'S reputation!!!LOL
LOLLOL
NAAAHHHIII I won't let Chandu succeed in his mission...if Chandu wants a "partner" than I will find a suitable groom for him but he cannot take MSK LOL

I will right now enter Chandu in Bharat Matrimony...I wonder if there is a Dostana Matrimony online ROFL If not than I will create Dostana Matrimony just for Chandu ROFLROFL...

Chandu looking for groom...(waaahhh that will be hilariousROFLROFL)

P.S. I will come back with his profile description for dostana matrimony lmao

143 Tonya!!!!!Embarrassed

Dostana Matrimony online ROFL

you are too much dear. i am dead laughing.

see, teja and dia have even planned to launch a show " CHANDU KA SWAYAMWAR' to find a dostana partner for chandu. they have already barred Maan from participating in this swayamwar.

and now you have come up with Dostana Matrimony online ROFL

OMG!!!! there are lot of people on IF to help our poor chandu

will be looking for Chandu's profile description...for Dostana Matrimony online ROFL

143 Kaitki

hhhahhaa I couldn't help it
Chandu needs help fast! so that we can get him back off of MSK lmao
haha Chandu ka Swayamwar...not bad and yeah they are right MSK is not allowed to take any part in that show...I would die if that happens lmao

LOLOk so I came up with Chandu's monolouge as if he is typing his own profile on "Dostana Matrimony" in black font is his self thought LOLLOL

Ok let's see here...I am looking for a groom (probably in the same age range is Maan sir...how old is he again? hmm let me put 27 just to be sure...no no he has to be at least 24...since he is a angry young man...always mad...so where was I? ohh yeah) Looking for someone between the age of 24-27...I want a person who is very supportive, good looking, and most importantly knows how to romance (like MSK..he blushes thinking about his romance with Geet...) He should be able to support whatever demands I have...very tall and well built...pick me up when I am falling down...(imagines himself when he is falling down and MSK comes to his rescue...NAAAHHHIII is playing in the background... light bulb goes in his head...) I want someone like the person in the picture below...if you fit that description than email me at [email protected]hotmail.com!!!!
ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hope you like it ROFL

OMG!!!!! What a monologue and profile by Chandu.

i am still laughing my head out

chandu is having doubt about maan's age

remembers maan's romance with geet

and the killer...maan catching chandu with Naaahiii BG score...the BG score keeps on echoing in my ears dear and i'm imagining chandu in maan's arms and the nonstop maandu eyelock

... chandu posting maan's hot hot hot photo on "Dostana Matrimony". OMG!!!! my twisted mind is thinking on the other way round.

what if chandu's prospective dostana partners on the website think that it was chandu's photo itself. OMG!!! OMG!!!! i couldn't even imagine what would happen then?  all men will register themselves in "Dostana Matrimony" instead of Bharat Matrimony. then what would happen to girls?
ROFL

what if geet comes to know about maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?AngryAngryAngry
what will she do to maan?Cry

what if maan comes to know that chandu posted maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?  then chandu isCry

i have never seen a stupid person like chandu.Angry

oye chandu you will never get a man like our MSK. he is the one and only special creation by the God. so Chandu, you better forget your dream of getting a man like maan.

thank you so much for this wonderful post dear.

wait... i have missed one more thing...[email protected]hotmail.com!!!!
i had never felt hotmail as this much hot...oh...girl...how you come up such killersClapClapClap

mindblowing post dear. thank you very much once again.

143 Kaiki

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLhahaha you raise some good questions..if I saw that pic than I will def. dress up as a boy to enter in Dostana Matrimony LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Geet her reaction would be like I knew there was something going on between the two the way Chandu was looking at Maan sir during the breakfast table...it explains why Chandu was blushing while Maan staring at him...
Dadima..she will be gone to heavens and crying to Maan's dadaji wondering where she went wrong LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I know there is no other person like Maan ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL chandu is way out of his league  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
After doing this it makes me wanna get hotmail and dedicate it only for Maan  ROFL ROFL ROFL

P.S. I wonder how will people respond to Chandu's post...hmmm Wink
143 Tonya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahkteju2292sanu3108_BlackPearl_

Go to top