Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 34)

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Hi buddies,

Thank you so much for your lovely and hilarious comments. This part is very serious one. But it is necessary for the story. Please Don't be upset. Good times are coming soon. Your frank criticisms are welcome. So please let me know how you feel about this part.

143 sweethearts...

Tonya

Part 11

Dadi: chandu! Aap yesa kya soch rahe hai? Jawab deejiye

Chandu: nai dadima i don't think they are fighting

Dadi: phir?

Chandu: (st) ye mein kaise batatu?

@maaneet room

Geet is tired of arguing with maan. She takes a deep breath and sits next to him on the bed

G: teek hai maan! I am not going anywhere. Ab mera haath chodiye

Maan releases her hand and smirks

G: ab boliye! What do you want to know from me?

M: don't you remember my questions?

G: no. Why don't you please repeat them?

M: who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you doing all these drama? What do you want from me?

G:I'm your wife. I came from my maika. I am not doing any drama. I don't want anything from you except your love

Geet's last sentence " i don't want anything from you except your love" echoes in his ears. He looks into her eyes. His heart beat quickens. He couldn't understand what is happening to him.

M: what this girl is doing to me? Mujhe yesa kyun ho raha hai?

After a few seconds, Maan comes out of the trance and goes back to MSK mode

M:(st) Yesa kuch nai ho saktha. Kyunki  Maan Singh Khurana ko nafrat hai emotions se

Geet is silently starring at him

G:(st) what is he thinking about?

Maan is still looking away from geet and he asks in a cold voice

M: Who are you?

Geet senses the extra coldness in his voice but tries to lighten the situation

G: maan! Aap bhi na? Phir se shru? Mein aap ka biwi hu

Maan turns towards her and gives a stern look

M: ab tumari ye natak ban karo

G: maan!...

M: chup

G:...

M: now get out of this house

Geet tries to tell him about dadima's permission for her stay in Khurana Mansion for 3 months

G: maan!   3 months...

Maan misunderstands that geet is about to lie that she is 3 months pregnant. He cuts her short and says sarcastically

M: oho! ye tumari naya drama hai

Geet thinks that maan is also talking about dadima's permission

G: maan! I'm not lying. This is the truth

M: ab muje samaj aa gaya. Women like you will go to any extent to achieve their ulterior motives

G: (confused)

M: if you need money you can earn it in many honest ways. Why are you doing such cheap things?

G: (shocked)

M: being a girl, don't you feel ashamed to do all these cheap things?

Geet: (dumbstruck)

M: i know your intentions very well. Since i'am a rich man, you are doing all these drama for money

Tears start to roll down from geet's eyes. Maan notices her tears and feels bad for her. But with in a fraction of a second he reverts back to MSK mode and continues his harsh talk...

M: now why are you crying? Are you worried that your plan didn't work out with Maan Singh Khurana?

Geet is crying more. Maan couldn't stand her tears. But he is too angry to even realise that her tears are hurting him.

M: your fake tears cannot do anything to me. Maan Singh Khurana hates emotions. Samji tum?

Geet wipes her tears immediately. Maan's is relieved. But his anger overcomes all his other emotions

M: 3 days...just wait for 3 days.  i myself will find out your entire history and kick you out of this house.  Better be prepared for that

Saying this maan walks out of the room leaving Geet startled. Maan words are echoing in geet's ears and tears roll down from her eyes

G:(st) maan! I already knew that you will not treat me well. After knowing this also, i decided to fulfil my promise and i have come here for the sake of your happiness. Though I was prepared for this kind of humiliations, now your words are hurting me to the core. I donno why? Maan! I want to go away from you forever ...forever

Geet realises what she just said and she is shocked by her own words

G:(st) ye mujhe kya hogaya? Why am I thinking so selfishly? Why am i thinking of leaving maan?Hey babaji! I should never be thinking of leaving maan. It doesn't matter how bad he treats me. I am ready to tolerate everything for his happiness..  i'll be with him forever. It's my promise

Geet wipes her tears and leaves for the drawing room

@ the breakfast table 

Dadi: chandu why are you silent? Ab boliye! What maan and geet are doing there?

Chandu: wo dadima...wo...

Jugnu: oye aage bolo chandu

Chandu: mamaji!!! maan sir ne geet madam ke sath...

Dev and anni are wondering what maan is doing with geet

Dadi: geet ke sath? Aage boliye chandu

When chandu is about to say something,  maan comes there. As soon as seeing maan, chandu's mouth closes automatically. But chandu dares to give maan some weird looks. Maan who is already mad at geet, is annoyed by chandu's weird looks. So maan gives chandu a murderous look and there starts the maahiii...maahiii eyelock between Maan and Chandu.

(omg!!! What am i doing?... I'm using Maaneet's  BG score for maandu (maan+chandu = maandu) eyelock... Buddies! For this sin, you can kill me right now...lol...)

M:(asks in stern voice)chandu! Tum yesa kyun dekh raha ho?

Chandu is scared and he didn't know what to answer.

M: chandu! Tum kya soch raha ho? Do you want to ask me something?

Chandu: ji

M: pucho

Chandu is too scared to use his brain. So he asks a dangerous question...

Chandu:  sir, aap ki biwi kahan hai?

Edited by tonyahk - 25 May 2011 at 4:03am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608abcd4scarce05nehavashipayal906kathrina7176-Intellect-canongagsykrishna.asmi123Paingelbhakbhartifanmmishra1thekolgal--love--nonabebunaamteegSailor_NKashish9687rostsakadafipiyushisurbhijn106shruthiruchschiki143dh_riticutemishtiavani_9teju2292NH1971siroililymallu.crowe20mansijani21crazydevil87SakshiGargamalu123bismazaman2000babygurl10Iqbal Neha1puthraj_202cyum321ninavineethuMGgangesegbsheetalvasakshubhangiFlame_of_Forestsunshine94Shimmerr-SmexySmile-...RIDDHIMA...TaranaGeetammu5ritzy09maanshi_Jyothi_-Veritaserum-paponeconKrishnaluv94minnie_tweetiesanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoambbihawajiha-1-memorable-krati5ajennshalini01smallvilleksasikooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11divareenamonikasethswetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fanrahmona_pakswe..hinal..shah10--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseechsweety22Shalvet_areebpreethiaseemamaryhopehot6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Shruti_GoyalkahkashansakinaTyro---nishu---SaamsmaaneetsangelMadhuri53chavvi16_BlackPearl_pickachufelicitysmoak.blackb28Downhillsingh24

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
lmao.. omg.. chandu is hilarious.. awwnn dadi ma itno bholi mat bano.. lol.. continue soon yaar.. i really wanna read ur next update soon.. hope u started typing hun... lol.. lets see ab toh dadi chandu ke ishare samajh jaye.. lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ok just read ur update.. part 11.. awesome.. but man i wanted chandu to blurt out that maaneet r romancing... lol.. kya yaar.. chalo chaddoo.. still waiting for part 12.. lol..

tonyahk

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
awsome update.

tonyahk

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
superb...awesome...loved it...

tonyahk

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
fantastic update . tension is building yup . abhi ek naya predictionn aaya hai mere mann mein but i will write later . great going tonya . loving  it .yeh dil maange moreWink

tonyahk

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I feel Maan was right as well. Surely he'll feel miserable when suddenly someone claims to be as his wife when he himself cant remember such thing occurred.
Bit feeling so sad for geet. Maan's word really hurt her.
I wonder why geet is still adamant to stay forever with maan even knowing his words r jst hurting her.
Curious Curious Curious!!!!!

tonyahk

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!congratzzz on ur results...
dat was a amazing update...

tonyahk

Go to top