Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 26)

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Has has ke pagal ho gaye what a update LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCongrats for your rankClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by tonyahk

Originally posted by -dia-

I know i'm very late but Congratulations on ur new FFDancing

wonderful story-line,entirely on a different node!!!Thumbs Up

loved it...all 8 parts were Brilliant!!!Clap

But whether Maaneet are really married,if so then y can't Maan remember anything,Confused

whether Maan has become FF ghajini???

ab Maaneet Ak chod kar,fingre bites ki peeche padi haiLOLLOL

thanks for the PMTongue

143 BuddyHug

hi Dia,

are you back? yipppeee!!!

whenever and whereever i see your posts, all i could remember is Jugnu mama's bhangra. OMG!!! that was too funny to forget. you know what?... the other day i was watching the SBS segment in which Maaneet were dancing for the patiala song. immediately my eyes started to search for Jugnu mama and i found him dancing in the background . suddenly your graphic about jugnu mama's bhangra came to my mind and i was laughing like anything.ROFL thanks buddy for that funny post.

thank you so much for your greetings dear.

Tonya

Hey Tonya...

Its all my pleasure,Jugnu mama tho kamal kardiya with his bangra,but kal sae I'm searching one picture to post here,it would be apt for this FF,but I can't remember the site,so still searching.
for time being I ll post the new version Jagnu mama's Bangra,hope U would enjoy it!!!!

think Mr.Bean is Jagnu mamaWink

143 Buddy

dia

my god...dia...

another blackbuster bhangra of jugnu mama...

jugnu mama has improved his bhangra very much since the times of Pyar Ke liye...

hope in today's episode of GHSP  we will be getting to see some of jugnu mama's mindblowing bhangra skills... and because of your post...i'm going to hallucinate Mr. Beans in GHSP serialROFL

imagine Mr. Beans dancing with Maaneet in GHSP... and jugnu mama doing all those things which Mr. Beans does.
that would be a wonderful character reversal to wach...ROFL

loved the graphics dear...

can't wait for the picure you are searching for this FF...

143 buddy

Tonya

ROFL...now I'm too imagining itLOLLOL
can't wait for today's episode...hoping to see Jagnu mama's bangraROFL

Jagnu mama's special perfomance...LOL

Jagnu mama with Mr.Bean,guest appearance...in lala landLOL

BG score...Phehala nashaWink

(imagine its Jagnu mam & Mr.Bean)

143 Buddy
dia

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

Dramatic and comedic parts are coming together so well, Tonya! 

It is almost like we are riding the roller coaster ride of Maan and Geet's emotions.

CryYou made me feel sad for Geet when she walks out and sits outside contemplating Maan's attitude towards her. 

SmileThen you lighten the mood by brining her back to the bedroom with a smile on her face and admiring a sleeping Maan. 

ROFLThen you jump into a comedic scene of them comparing arms and biting each other's fingers.

The transition of emotions are great and you are handling them so well.

ROFL 
And on a funnier note. Below are a couple of things I noticed for the first time in your SS/FFROFLROFL

- "pins her down on the bed"...ahem.. ahem.. Tonya you are getting daring honROFL 
- "please click here for next partROFL takes away the pleasure of going through each page looking for your update and stopping to read and enjoy other's comments. I guess it works well on SS but not on FF...

I couldn't stay away till the weekend to read your post... see I am so addictedEmbarrassed ... now I have to go make some tea to keep myself up to finish some work... it was all worth it! Loving the new FF!

hi dear,

thank you so much for coming before the week end and encouraging me with your comments.

about your  funnier note...

OMG!!! you are monitoring my thoughts with an hawk eye...is there any ways to escape from them????

- "pins her down on the bed"...ahem.. ahem.. Tonya you are getting daring honROFL 

hi dear, this pinning down is not a romantic one...but it was an outcome of his anger.

buddy, please remember onething... in PKL whenever Maaneet are in some trouble maan goes to romantic mood... in MMM he may become romantic whenever he is angry...OMG!!! waise bhi...MSK is always angry...that means...he is always romantic...hena?????? oh God please forgive me for confusing naamteeg so much.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"please click here for next partROFL takes away the pleasure of going through each page looking for your update and stopping to read and enjoy other's comments. I guess it works well on SS but not on FF...

yes dear...what you are saying is correct. so i'll restrict myself with the index. because reading this FF without all those hilarious comments will not serve any purpose. the commentators are doing an amazing job and adding more fun to this thread.

all the best for your project dear

143 buddy

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 13 May 2011 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegteju2292

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anks_ams

OMG mental hospital!!!
LOL jugnu mama's aanhun- aanhun still on ma mind!! and now this mental hosp. thingy!!! tonya u rock!!!
yesterday i was watching music channel and then the song aanhun aanhun started playing and i was like -- with odd bhangra steps remembered adi and jugnu mamaji:)

loved this ff too:)

pls cont soon and thanx for the pm:)

hahahahahaha...

i too imagine jugnu mama whenever i listen to Aahun aahun song... to tell the truth now a days i'm listeing to that song more frequently...

moreover our sweet dia keeps on updating the new bhangra movements of Jugnu mama... i can't stop laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

143 dear

Tonya
tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

my..my..my...this two are hilarious...!!WinkLOLTongue
geet has certain obsession wid maans fingers...bichara...!!!WinkLOL
geek cracked me up...OMG she is sumthin...!!LOLTongueWink
even geet has a secret...thats why she was wondering did he cum to kno abt her ???...hmmm... interesting...so many mysteries to unfold...maans past...geets mission...geet says she ows her life to him...!!! EmbarrassedTongue
maans feelings are geetin out of control...unknown attraction ...he himself is unaware of...!! aage aage dekho hota hai kya ???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
passport thin was ...OMG...!!!LOLTongue
maan calling up adi to kno the no of MA...hey bhaggu...!!! and him tellin geet she has no of options...lol...LOL
dusht danav mental asylum...lol...maan said don worry abt the name...wonder how he will react thats what she had called him...!!1Tongue
they actually bit each odrs fingers...lol...lage raho..!!!LOLWink

cant wait to read more...!!     UPDATE SOON...!!!Embarrassed

read abt ur result...CONGRATULATIONS...!!!Tongue
me is very happy 4 u..!!EmbarrassedBig smile

ALL D BEST DEAR...!!!Star

you have beautifully summarised my update in very hilarious way. loved it very much.

i must say the you commentators are too good and making this thread lively with your super duper comments.

thank you so much for encouraging me dear.

Tonya

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Wink

I know i'm very late but Congratulations on ur new FFDancing

wonderful story-line,entirely on a different node!!!Thumbs Up

loved it...all 8 parts were Brilliant!!!Clap

But whether Maaneet are really married,if so then y can't Maan remember anything,Confused

whether Maan has become FF ghajini???

ab Maaneet Ak chod kar,fingre bites ki peeche padi haiLOLLOL

thanks for the PMTongue

143 BuddyHug

hi Dia,

are you back? yipppeee!!!

whenever and whereever i see your posts, all i could remember is Jugnu mama's bhangra. OMG!!! that was too funny to forget. you know what?... the other day i was watching the SBS segment in which Maaneet were dancing for the patiala song. immediately my eyes started to search for Jugnu mama and i found him dancing in the background . suddenly your graphic about jugnu mama's bhangra came to my mind and i was laughing like anything.ROFL thanks buddy for that funny post.

Tonya

Hey Tonya...

Its all my pleasure,Jugnu mama tho kamal kardiya with his bangra,but kal sae I'm searching one picture to post here,it would be apt for this FF,but I can't remember the site,so still searching.
for time being I ll post the new version Jagnu mama's Bangra,hope U would enjoy it!!!!

think Mr.Bean is Jagnu mamaWink

143 Buddy

dia

my god...dia...

another blackbuster bhangra of jugnu mama...

jugnu mama has improved his bhangra very much since the times of Pyar Ke liye...

hope in today's episode of GHSP  we will be getting to see some of jugnu mama's mindblowing bhangra skills... and because of your post...i'm going to hallucinate Mr. Beans in GHSP serialROFL

imagine Mr. Beans dancing with Maaneet in GHSP... and jugnu mama doing all those things which Mr. Beans does.
that would be a wonderful character reversal to wach...ROFL

loved the graphics dear...

can't wait for the picure you are searching for this FF...

143 buddy

Tonya

ROFL...now I'm too imagining itLOLLOL
can't wait for today's episode...hoping to see Jagnu mama's bangraROFL

Jagnu mama's special perfomance...LOL

Jagnu mama with Mr.Bean,guest appearance...in lala landLOL

BG score...Phehala nashaWink

(imagine its Jagnu mam & Mr.Bean)

143 Buddy
dia

omg!!!! i killed myself by laughing my head out.

jugnu mama's special performance...god!!!!...what a swift leg movements by him!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

and now coming to Jugnu mama and Mr.Bean...
transition from solo bhangra to duet to bhangra
chalo...finally  jungu mama has gotten a (dancing) partner
these two are in lala land with the background song...pehla nasha...OMG!!!!! ye kya hoh raha hai?WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

please don't tell me that jugnu mama and Mr. bean are susbtitutes of Abishek bachan and John abraham. i will definitely get a heart attackBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hugs and kisses for you...

143 dear...

Tonya

_BlackPearl_

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wow thats so so awsome yaar,,

tonyahk

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Maaneet are really a gone caseLOL
in dono kuch bhi bolonge aur kahi bhi shuru hojayenge
Omg...the passport thing,shukru hai bagwan ko,Geet didn't drag it,
Ow...Maan ll hit his head...
Dust Danav Mental Hospital...good!! it sounds great...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
thank goodness,Geet didn't say that its named after The grear Dhust DanavLOL
Poor Adi,raat ki 9:30 bage,calling & asking how many hospitals in DelhiLOL
agar Maan ko pata chal gaya what Adi is thinking to do,Man tu tho gayiDead MSK tume nahi chodenga.
wonderful part...
loved it!!!
still lots are there to unfold,looking forward for moreTongue

Ps: Tonya,con the story on senti mode,if its required,we are all really looking forward ur different flavor too.

143 Buddy
dia

for the wonderful FFSmile

143 Buddy

Edited by -dia- - 13 May 2011 at 1:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahk

Go to top