Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 24)

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

first of all congrats for ur rank in civils... ALL THE BEST 4 UR FUTURE

n secondly nice n funny...
hey iam ready 4 ur serious version also as long as maaneet r together...

thanks for the greetings dear.

don't worry buddy. whatever may be the version...serious or funny...maaneet will always be together in all my FFs..it's my promise

try to write the serious version when i get time

143 dear

Tonya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BlackPearl_

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
tonya superb part
Geet house is MHROFL
Adi misunder standROFL
pls cont

tonyahk

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hi tonya 143 sweety

by god tum ham logo ko pagal kar doogee... or adi my god ye to pakka pagal hai ... look what he is thinking...

Edited by maansee - 13 May 2011 at 12:03am

tonyahk

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

Originally posted by -dia-

I know i'm very late but Congratulations on ur new FFDancing

wonderful story-line,entirely on a different node!!!Thumbs Up

loved it...all 8 parts were Brilliant!!!Clap

But whether Maaneet are really married,if so then y can't Maan remember anything,Confused

whether Maan has become FF ghajini???

ab Maaneet Ak chod kar,fingre bites ki peeche padi haiLOLLOL

thanks for the PMTongue

143 BuddyHug

hi Dia,

are you back? yipppeee!!!

whenever and whereever i see your posts, all i could remember is Jugnu mama's bhangra. OMG!!! that was too funny to forget. you know what?... the other day i was watching the SBS segment in which Maaneet were dancing for the patiala song. immediately my eyes started to search for Jugnu mama and i found him dancing in the background . suddenly your graphic about jugnu mama's bhangra came to my mind and i was laughing like anything.ROFL thanks buddy for that funny post.

thank you so much for your greetings dear.

Tonya

Hey Tonya...

Its all my pleasure,Jugnu mama tho kamal kardiya with his bangra,but kal sae I'm searching one picture to post here,it would be apt for this FF,but I can't remember the site,so still searching.
for time being I ll post the new version Jagnu mama's Bangra,hope U would enjoy it!!!!

think Mr.Bean is Jagnu mamaWink

143 Buddy

dia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahkteju2292maansee

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Dramatic and comedic parts are coming together so well, Tonya! 

It is almost like we are riding the roller coaster ride of Maan and Geet's emotions.

CryYou made me feel sad for Geet when she walks out and sits outside contemplating Maan's attitude towards her. 

SmileThen you lighten the mood by brining her back to the bedroom with a smile on her face and admiring a sleeping Maan. 

ROFLThen you jump into a comedic scene of them comparing arms and biting each other's fingers.

The transition of emotions are great and you are handling them so well.

ROFL 
And on a funnier note. Below are a couple of things I noticed for the first time in your SS/FFROFLROFL

- "pins her down on the bed"...ahem.. ahem.. Tonya you are getting daring honROFL 
- "please click here for next partROFL takes away the pleasure of going through each page looking for your update and stopping to read and enjoy other's comments. I guess it works well on SS but not on FF...

I couldn't stay away till the weekend to read your post... see I am so addictedEmbarrassed ... now I have to go make some tea to keep myself up to finish some work... it was all worth it! Loving the new FF!

Edited by naamteeg - 13 May 2011 at 12:11am

tonyahk

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I know i'm very late but Congratulations on ur new FFDancing

wonderful story-line,entirely on a different node!!!Thumbs Up

loved it...all 8 parts were Brilliant!!!Clap

But whether Maaneet are really married,if so then y can't Maan remember anything,Confused

whether Maan has become FF ghajini???

ab Maaneet Ak chod kar,fingre bites ki peeche padi haiLOLLOL

thanks for the PMTongue

143 BuddyHug

hi Dia,

are you back? yipppeee!!!

whenever and whereever i see your posts, all i could remember is Jugnu mama's bhangra. OMG!!! that was too funny to forget. you know what?... the other day i was watching the SBS segment in which Maaneet were dancing for the patiala song. immediately my eyes started to search for Jugnu mama and i found him dancing in the background . suddenly your graphic about jugnu mama's bhangra came to my mind and i was laughing like anything.ROFL thanks buddy for that funny post.

thank you so much for your greetings dear.

Tonya

Hey Tonya...

Its all my pleasure,Jugnu mama tho kamal kardiya with his bangra,but kal sae I'm searching one picture to post here,it would be apt for this FF,but I can't remember the site,so still searching.
for time being I ll post the new version Jagnu mama's Bangra,hope U would enjoy it!!!!

think Mr.Bean is Jagnu mamaWink

143 Buddy

dia

pata hai while watching the show  i always feels tonya jagnu mama and your dancing mamaji... and now mr beans... omg ... lovely post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk_BlackPearl_

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maansee

hi buddies,

just now i got my civil services results. i have cleared the exam. for my rank, i may get either Indian Foreign Service or Indian Revenue Service.

i take this opportunity to thank all of you for your good wishes and prayers for me. thank you buddies. it is really difficult to express my gratitude to all of you in words. a big thanks to all of you.

let me continue our ff after some time...may be tomorrow

143 buddies,

Tonya

omg tonya ...143... i m so happy for u... once of our sweet friend is going to join indian high profile services... love u sweety... congrats  for your success... it is your hard work and dedication towards your mission... congrats once again...

do what ever u wants join high profile indian services but plz dont forget us...

be active at forum always... love u and once again congrats from the bottom of my heart...

hi maansee,

thank you so much for the greetings dear. your words are clearly expressing how happy you are about my suceess. i must thank god for giving me such nice friends who really consider my sucess as their own and greeting me with an open heart. i'am very happy that i had the previlege to share this information with all of you. once again thanks dear.

sweety... how can i forget you people and stay away from IF? to tell the truth you all have become a part and parcel of my day to day life. so i'll never dare to forget you.

143 sweetheat

Tonya

just remember one thing we all love u and we all r together maaneets family for forever

Edited by maansee - 13 May 2011 at 12:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk_BlackPearl_

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Awesome.thnks 4 PM

tonyahk

Go to top