Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome Tonya... you are handling the serious parts really well. They are as good as your humorous  parts. I read it yesterday and left a post on page 25...
I think you will do an amazing job at penning a serious FF. Looking forward to it...๐Ÿ˜Š

wajiha-1 thumbnail
superbbb
awesome
dear i like the concept of serious one with little comedy
iam agree with u dear
love ya
do continue soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Tonya...
Maaan has defo lost his marbles...
his convo with adi was mindblowing...lolz..
yahan sab ek se badhakar  ek hai..
waiting for the next part.
tonyahk thumbnail

Hi buddies,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. So after reading them i have made up my mind to continue this FF as a mix of both senti and funny type, instead of writing a separate sad version. So do enjoy the flow of the story and let me know your comments and criticisms. In every update, i'll keep on leaving a clue for you to predict the mystery behind maaneet. So keep guessing guys. on the other hand I'll try my best to keep the mystery intact for a considerable time. Together let's all have fun sweethearts. ...143

Part  10

After few seconds, Maan comes out of the trance and composes himself

M:(st) maan! This girl is trying to fool you. She has come here with some motive. Simply to save herself from getting caught she is doing all these emotional drama. Better you kick her out of the khurana mansion

G: (st) lagtha hai...maan is getting confused. Great going geet putar.  Keep it up. If you keep on confusing him like this, he will forget about the core issue. After sometime he himself will be tired of asking any question and he will keep quite. Then there won't any problem for you to stay with him. Go geet! Confuse Maan Singh Khurana to hell

Geet is smiling at her own thought. Maan notices her smile and becomes angry. He pulls her towards him and looks into her eyes angrily. Geet is scared and she looks into his eyes with fear. Maan asks his non-stop questions...

M: who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you doing all these drama? What do you want from me?

When geet is about to say something, Chandu knocks at maan's room door. Both maan and geet are turning towards the door. Geet tries to use this opportunity to escape from maan's questions. So she gets up from the bed and turns to walk towards the door. But maan stops her by grasping her wrist.

M: tum kahan ja rahi ho?

G: maan! Someone is knocking at the door. Let me see who it is

M: nai geet. You are not going anywhere

G:matlab?

M: you are not going anywhere until you answer my questions

G: maan! Lemme open the door first and let us talk later

M:nai geet

Chandu is still knocking at the door and wondering why maan is not opening the door

Chandu: (st)ye maan sir kya kar rahe hai? Why he is not opening the door?

Chandu shouts and knocks at the door again

Chandu: maan sir! Maan sir...

But maan is so determined to get answer for his questions from geet. Hence maan ignores chandu's call. Geet is trying to escape from maan

Chandu: (st) why there is no response from maan sir? Is he still sleeping? It is already 9.30 am.

Chandu thinks for few seconds and it strikes his mind that geet is also inside the room along with Maan

Chandu: (st)how i forgot about geet madam?  Dadima told me na... to call both maan sir and geet madam for the breakfast.

Now chandu calls geet...

Chandu: geet madam! Geet madam!...

When Geet  is about to reply to chandu, maan pulls geet and covers her mouth with his palm. Geet tries to pull his hand away from her mouth

Chandu: (st)is geet madam also sleeping? Patha nai, in dono kya kar rahe hai?

Chandu decides to leave the place

Maan is still covering geet's mouth and She starts moaning:  mmm  mmm...mmm

When Chandu is about to leave, he hears  geet's moaning and he stops

Chandu: (st) some noise is coming from inside

G: mmm...mm...mmm...

Chandu: (st) ye tho geet madam ki awaz hai. What happened to her?

Chandu is worried about geet so he leans on the door and starts to eavesdrop

Geet pushes maan's hand away from her mouth and she starts gasping. Maan feels bad for her and worried. Without his knowledge some words escape from his mouth...

M:geet! Tum teek tho hena?

Geet is touched by maan's concern and she looks into his eyes. So there starts maahiii...maahiii eyelock.

After few seconds, Maan realises that he is looking into her eyes. He breaks the eyelock  and turns his gaze away from her

M: (st) why i am feeling bad for her?

G: (st) does he really care for me?

Chandu:(st) what is happening inside?

Chandu: maan sir...geet madam...

Geet turns to walk towards the door. But Maan stops her by holding her wrist.

G:maan! Mera haath chodiye

M:nai chodunga

Chandu is keenly listening to maaneet's conversation. Chandu misunderstands that maaneet are talking romantically

Chandu: (st) i think some romantic scene is going on inside. But wo kaise? yesterday  Maan sir didn't even accept geet madam  as his wife. He asked her to leave the mansion and he was shouting at her like anything. Par ek raat me kya hogaya? Lets listen to their conversation fully

Chandu sharpens his ears and keeps on eavesdropping. But maaneet are literally arguing and mistakes it for romance

G:maan! Please ab mera haath chodiye

M:nai chodunga

G:please maan! Ab mujhe jane deejiye

M:nai tho?

G:maan please...

M:nai geet! I won't leave you until i get what i want  (he means... the answers for his questions)

G:what do you want maan?

M:don't you know what i want?

G:nai

M: geet, don't act as if you couldn't understand what i'm talking about

Chandu :(st)hey bhagvan!!!!  Ye maan sir,  kitna hot hot romantic dialogues bol rahe hai! mujhe yakin nai ho raha hai. Now he is talking like Shah Ruh Khan

Maaneet are still arguing. But Chandu keeps on imagining some of bollywood romantic scenes for maaneet 's dialogues

G:maan! Someone is waiting at the door. Mujhe jane deejiye

M:tho? Mujhe koi farak nai padtha hai geet

Chandu imagines some romantic scene for this dialogue also without realising that geet is referring to him.

G: maan! Someone was knocking at the door. Let me open it.

M: nai geet! Meine kaha thana  ki mein tume nai chodunga. Until i get what i want, this door will not be opened

Chandu:(st)  sirf ek hi raat me maan sir itna romantic hogaye!!! Par kaise?... Iska matlab... geet madam is maan sir's wife. Hena?

Chandu takes a deep breath

Chandu:(st)ye maan sir bhi na?  He married geet madam secretly...but denied it publicly ...and  again he is  having a suhag raat secretly in his own bed room

(OMG!!!!  Oye Chandu ye tumne kya kehdiya?  Do you want maaneet's suhag raat to take place publicly? OMG!!!!!!!!!!...if MSK comes to know about your intention, he will definitely kill you until death)

Chandu: (st)pata nai is duniya me ye kya kya hora raha hai!!! For all these days maan sir has been cheating all of us. Still he is continuing to cheat us. Ye kaise aadmi hai?

Chandu also comes to a conclusion that maaneet are married and leaves for the breakfast table. But without knowing what is happening around them maaneet are continuing their argument

@the breakfast table

Dadi , Jugnu mama, Dev and Anni are sitting. Chandu comes there

Dadi: chandu! Are maan and geet coming?

Chandu: nai dadima. They won't come

Dadi: kyun?

Chandu: kyunki...they are busy with some important work

Dadi and others are confused

Dadi: important work?

Chandu: ji

Dadi didn't know what chandu meant by 'important work'. So she asks innocently

Dadi: chandu! Yesa kya important kam hai ki ye dono breakfask bhi skip kar rahe hain?

Chandu: wo dadima...wo ...

Dadi:(st) i think maan is still mad at geet. They must be fighting with each other

Dadi: chandu! Are maan and geet fighting?

Chandu: (st) hey bhagavan! Why dadima is this much innocent? Maan sir is doing romance with his wife. But ye bechari dadima is thinking that her grandson is fighting with his wife.

Dadi: chandu! Aap yesa kya soch rahe hai? Jawab deejiye

Chandu: nai dadima i don't think they are fighting

Dadi: phir?

Chandu: (st) ye mein kaise patatu?

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar.. i loved it ...this chandhu bi na , always misunderstands everything ... i wonder how he gonna explain dadi ๐Ÿ˜†
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chandu...aap tho gayi๐Ÿคข

mera bagwana yeh chandu bhaiya ko kya hogaya,MSK aur SRK wala romance lines๐Ÿ˜†

Pehele Adi,ab chandu bhaiya bhi wonder how he gonna explain to Daadi,

agar romance ki barame bhata diya tho,Daadi ll have a attack,

aur Dev and Annie ka reaction...Gawd save them๐Ÿ˜†

Brilliant part!!!

loved it...awesome!!!
Edited by -dia- - 13 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
chandu & adi sir are some characters ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Chandu:(st)ye maan sir bhi na?  He married geet madam secretly...but denied it publicly ...and  again he is  having a suhag raat secretly in his own bed room
(OMG!!!!  Oye Chandu ye tumne kya kehdiya?  Do you want maaneet's suhag raat to take place publicly? OMG!!!!!!!!!!...if MSK comes to know about your intention, he will definitely kill you until death) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh Chandu bee na! ek dam badmash hogaya! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What does he expect eavesdropping on Maaneet? They are born to romance!!๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by naamteeg - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please do continue soon.and thanks for the PM.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hhahahahaa chandu in trouble