Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 18)

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puth

awesome updates tonya...

thanks dear. i'm happy to interact with you after a long time...143

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

Hmmm, Tonya... interesting in many fronts...
- an FF instead of a SS
- a very dramatic start instead of a hilarious one
- long and descriptive updates instead of short and more dialogue ones

It is so different but amazingly good!! 

It kept my mind on the edge.. it kept jumping from one conclusion to another. Never coming to the right conclusionLOL  Here is how it went...

you: welcome to maan's wedding...in the mandap, maan is sitting next to the bride.
my mind: yes! Maan and Geet's wedding. Tonya is picking it up where she left of in her previous SS. So Geet is the bride!

you: suddenly a girl's face pops into his mind. maan is shocked and opens his eyes with a jerk
my mind: Must be Sameera his previous fiance who left him and ran away with his best friend and broke his heart... You see I have read a few other FFsROFL So Geet is still the bride!

you: ye mujhe kya horah hai? why her face comes to my mind now? his heart beat quickens and he couldn't figure out what is happening to him.
my mind: hah? "his heart beat quickens"? It is a known fact only Geet can do this to Maan so the girl who popped into maan's mind is Geet! So Geet is not the bride. Then who is the bride?? 

you:dadima, jugnu mama, dev, anni and staff of Khurana Construtions all are happily enjoying the wedding proceedings.
my mind: If all the family and the KC gang is so happy about the wedding then Geet is the bride!

So this was the state of my mind till I got to part 2 and "Maan, I am your geet"LOL

And then another roller coaster of who is telling the truth, why is Maan refusing to recognize her, why Geet so determined to convince everyone that they were married. 

WHY? WHY? WHY?  And then a big HOW popped into it!
HOW is Tonya going to turn this dramatic FF into a hilarious comedy?? HOW? HOW?
... my poor over heated mindLOL But it was just what it needed tonight.. a much needed distraction!

LOved it TOnya!! 

Hi thanks for the awesome comments dear. also thanks for letting me know your state of mind...omg!!!! it got overheated because of maaneet.

acha...now let me post a question to your overheated mind...

if geet is not the Bride and then who is the Bride?

if you don't know the answer, you can seek help from Mr. Maan Singh Khurana who didn't even see the bride's face.ROFL

you: suddenly a girl's face pops into his mind. maan is shocked and opens his eyes with a jerk
my mind: Must be Sameera his previous fiance who left him and ran away with his best friend and broke his heart... You see I have read a few other FFsROFL So Geet is still the bride!

OMG!!! you cracked me up with this Sameera idea and what a justification you gave to this idea of yours!!!  i couldn't stop laughing. you are tooo good dear

jokes apart...

dear, i'll try my best to make this FF as funny as possible in few days.

thank you so much for encouraging me as always

143 dear

Tonya 
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates
loved them both loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

tonya, welcome back and you are back witha bangClap . loved the update . indeed a great writer ,it is not easy to write romcom so differently with all the spices but you do amazingly Star. your ff gives us fresh air to breathe and tickle our funny bones .great going
 while going through the updates ,you wrote geet works with NGO,jugnu mama  lashed about unfortunate  victim and maan confession about the past ,that she had left him . I feel all the dots are linked and geet is helping the  maan's wife or lover to bring back in his life or to clear the air .
Am i right or  wrong . if right then ,sorry for spilling the beans and wrong then  a reader prediction and plz  ignore it .
loved it and plz continue soon.

hi thanks for the awesome comments and compliments dear.

i really admire your ability  to link various dots. i liked your prediction. 

throughout the FF, i'll keep on giving the clues. so there is going to be a lot of work for your master brain. please keep giving such interesting predictions dear. i would love to read them.

Tonya
tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saams

wow buddy...I'm sooo happy to see you back with a new ff...And our super commentators Teju,naamteeg,maansee and others...Its gonna be another wonderful journey with everyone here..hehe
Although this one started on a serious note,commentators are doing a great job in making this a hilarious one..

Saam

happy to see you too back dear. 

you are right buddy. our super funny commentators are doing a great job to make this serious FF a hilarious one. you please just wait for few more days... then i too will join the commentators and lets have all the fun.  really its gonna be a wonderful journey with all of you.

143 sweetheart

Tonya
tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

hi tonya

143 ... good u r back... omg such a long update... u never typed this in one go... loved it... confusion is still there why maaneet is doing like this ... but this is the name of your ff mustery of mrs. msk... heheheheh... so never mind we will go with it...

about the update ... as always well written... geeting biting his finger and the way trying to avoid his question is good...

chup bilkul chup kehee hui geet mughe bahut pyarri lagti hai...

hi maansee,

thanks for the lovely comments dear. i guess, hearafter maan has to hear lot of CBCs from our sweet geet. 

Geet : maan! CBCAngry
Maan: CBC??????Confused
Geet: CBC= Chup Bilkul ChupROFL
Maan: ShockedShockedShocked

143 dear

Tonya

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju2292

M:geet! tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? now wake up (OMG...how can one hear while in deep sleep? ufff...MSK and his unlimited attitude..lol)ROFL

geet bites his finger. maan screams in painROFL

M:ouch!!!ROFL

G:(says loudly) hey babaji! ye maine kya kardiya? i have bitten the great Maan Singh Khurana's index fingerROFL

G:(st)geet! what are you saying? it doesn't make any sense. koi bath nai. now maintain this track and save yourself
ROFL

G: maan! trust me. really i didn't know that it was your finger. had i known that, at least i would have asked for your permission before biting itROFL

M:(sarcastically) permission?ROFL

G:ji

M:to bite my finger?ROFLROFL

G: ji

G: she closes her eyes and opens her mouth widely and shows to him all her 36 teeth, as if Maan Singh Khurana is a dentist. ROFL

he pulls her towards him and covers her mouth with his palm. (hey buddies! at this point of story MSK can't use AKs to shut geet's mouth. so be patient n wait for AKs...lol...OMG!!! i'm not sure, in this FF when we will get to see an AK. oh man...is this ff also going to starve off AKs just like our GHSP. don't worry buddies...let's tr y few alternatives like some dream sequences...sounds great...haha...enough of my bak bak... lol)
ROFL

M: geet! who are you? (OMG!!...what a brilliant question...lol..)ROFL

G: geet

M:geet! who are you? (oye MSK...phir se...koi hearing problem hai kya?...lol)ROFLROFL

omg tonya who told u its not funny??????ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i m laughing like hell dear...ROFLROFLROFL

hi teja!

thanks for the highlights dear. actually you have done a remix of this FF. OMG!!!! how you picked all these lines? what a selection by you!  when i read these lines one after the other i myself couldn't control my laugh. your remix version of this FF sounds far greater than the original version. you know what... i'm reading this post of yours again and again and killing myself by laughing. thank you so much dear.

Mystery of Mrs. MSK... remix version by Teja... recipient of Oscar AwardClapClapClap...ufff kuch jyada hogaya.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

as saam said, you people are really doing a great job with your hilarious comments. thanks buddy.

143...Tonya

teju2292

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju2292

M:your arms are slim with small fingers. am i right?ROFL
M:geet! now have a look on my armsROFL

G: thoda lamba aur thoda badaROFL

M: very good.

G:thanksROFL

omg he is asking her about arms...ROFL

G: i am sorry maan! mujhe nai patata ki ye aapka haath haiROFLROFL
again...
G: teek hai lets add ' geeettt!!!' also. "this is my arm. please don't bite it geeettt!!!". is it ok now?

ROFL
wat if maan really write that on his arm??wat if dadi annie dev and all others see it...just imagine...Wink
ROFL
he grasps geet's index finn this world. they are biting like anything. Buddies...Beware of Maaneet...lol..) ROFLROFL
(chalo...electricity production by biting fingers.  no need for nuclear power plants..lol)
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

hahahahaha... another remix...thanks dear. 

wat if maan really write that on his arm??wat if dadi annie dev and all others see it...just imagine...WinkROFL
unimaginable dearROFL

143...Tonya

teju2292

Go to top