Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome... luved the way maan showed the difference between their fingers.. OMG it was hilarious.. continue soon
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updates dear
loved both of the parts
update soon
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!😊

hoe are u ???😊
glad to have u back after many days...!!! i missed ur PAP upddates like hell...!!! can v have an epilogue OF PAP...me iz greedy...haan..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

cuming to MYSTERY OF Mrs.MSK...!!!πŸ˜›
it is like a riddle...suspence...!!!πŸ˜›
is geet faking??...acc to me...NO😊
whom was JUG mama talkin abt??...SAM..may bπŸ˜•
did maan love SAM ??...NO clue
y is dev so mch interested in maaneet chap??...πŸ˜•
what was dadis contribution in maans earlier heart break..???
y is maan seeing geet wen he closes his eyes...means they have met b4...but how ...when and where ????πŸ˜•
has maan lost his memory...???πŸ˜†
is geet really Mrs.MSK...then who was the woman jug mama, maan and dadi were referring to ???πŸ˜•
was maan married to the woman mentioned by jug mama...coz he said her life was ruined in that house...!!
even maan was hinkin abt the woman mentioned by jug mama...does geet kno abt her ..???😲
will we get AKs and 143s in this ff..(ver imp qtn..lol)😳 
whats in store 4 us...??πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

hmm...!!! tonyo so mch 4 u to write and 4 us to read...cant wait 4 the story to unfold...!!! me wants to kno all the mysteries...!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

btw me loved the concept...it was senti...felt bad 4 geet...hope she will b fine...!! chalo at least jug mama is der to support her...hope maan doesnt go overboard in his anger and regret later...!!
each and every update was just awesome...!!πŸ˜›

cant wait to read more...UPDATE SOON...!!😳

Thanks for the so many colourful questions dear.  

will we get AKs and 143s in this ff..(ver imp qtn..lol)😳 

omg!!! the above question cracked me up.i can't stop laughing. ofcourse that is the most important question. for AKs, we hae to wait for somemore time yaar. now only maaneet have started to bite each others fingers. so it will take some time for further developments🀣

and you have anaylsed the FF very well. OMG!!! there are so many detectives in this forum. i'm getting scaredπŸ˜‰

thanks for the lenghthy comments dear

Tonya
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates tonya...
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

tonya u r back!!!
yeah!!! yippie yippie!! am so happy to receive another FF of urs..
I really loved ur previous FF but sadly u left it half way.
Dis is really a different from urs writing. Why so senti senti
But am sure ull b back wif ur funny trademark.. waiting for tat.
Wonder how u goin to plot it. Dis FF sounds vry serious.
Cos serious FF doesnt suit u.. It so not u... πŸ˜†
But i must say u proved me wrong. All d parts was mind blowing.
Esp d mandap part n d part Dev will b manhandling Geet.
i loved every line of Geet.
Keep updating. Am loving it.
Thx for d pM

thank you so much for your comments dear.

yes! very soon we will be back to our funny updates

you are right dear. this FF is very serious one with lot of dramatic concepts. really it is going to be a tough job for me to present it in a funny way. but i need not worry... because  you all are with me to encourage me with your super duper comments. thanks dear

Tonya
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: puth

awesome updates tonya...

thanks dear. i'm happy to interact with you after a long time...143
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: naamteeg

Hmmm, Tonya... interesting in many fronts...

- an FF instead of a SS
- a very dramatic start instead of a hilarious one
- long and descriptive updates instead of short and more dialogue ones

It is so different but amazingly good!! 

It kept my mind on the edge.. it kept jumping from one conclusion to another. Never coming to the right conclusionπŸ˜†  Here is how it went...

you: welcome to maan's wedding...in the mandap, maan is sitting next to the bride.
my mind: yes! Maan and Geet's wedding. Tonya is picking it up where she left of in her previous SS. So Geet is the bride!

you: suddenly a girl's face pops into his mind. maan is shocked and opens his eyes with a jerk
my mind: Must be Sameera his previous fiance who left him and ran away with his best friend and broke his heart... You see I have read a few other FFs🀣 So Geet is still the bride!

you: ye mujhe kya horah hai? why her face comes to my mind now? his heart beat quickens and he couldn't figure out what is happening to him.
my mind: hah? "his heart beat quickens"? It is a known fact only Geet can do this to Maan so the girl who popped into maan's mind is Geet! So Geet is not the bride. Then who is the bride?? 

you:dadima, jugnu mama, dev, anni and staff of Khurana Construtions all are happily enjoying the wedding proceedings.
my mind: If all the family and the KC gang is so happy about the wedding then Geet is the bride!

So this was the state of my mind till I got to part 2 and "Maan, I am your geet"πŸ˜†

And then another roller coaster of who is telling the truth, why is Maan refusing to recognize her, why Geet so determined to convince everyone that they were married. 

WHY? WHY? WHY?  And then a big HOW popped into it!
HOW is Tonya going to turn this dramatic FF into a hilarious comedy?? HOW? HOW?
... my poor over heated mindπŸ˜† But it was just what it needed tonight.. a much needed distraction!

LOved it TOnya!! 

Hi thanks for the awesome comments dear. also thanks for letting me know your state of mind...omg!!!! it got overheated because of maaneet.

acha...now let me post a question to your overheated mind...

if geet is not the Bride and then who is the Bride?

if you don't know the answer, you can seek help from Mr. Maan Singh Khurana who didn't even see the bride's face.ROFL

you: suddenly a girl's face pops into his mind. maan is shocked and opens his eyes with a jerk
my mind: Must be Sameera his previous fiance who left him and ran away with his best friend and broke his heart... You see I have read a few other FFs🀣 So Geet is still the bride!

OMG!!! you cracked me up with this Sameera idea and what a justification you gave to this idea of yours!!!  i couldn't stop laughing. you are tooo good dear

jokes apart...

dear, i'll try my best to make this FF as funny as possible in few days.

thank you so much for encouraging me as always

143 dear

Tonya 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates
loved them both loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

tonya, welcome back and you are back witha bangπŸ‘ . loved the update . indeed a great writer ,it is not easy to write romcom so differently with all the spices but you do amazingly ⭐️. your ff gives us fresh air to breathe and tickle our funny bones .great going

while going through the updates ,you wrote geet works with NGO,jugnu mama  lashed about unfortunate  victim and maan confession about the past ,that she had left him . I feel all the dots are linked and geet is helping the  maan's wife or lover to bring back in his life or to clear the air .
Am i right or  wrong . if right then ,sorry for spilling the beans and wrong then  a reader prediction and plz  ignore it .
loved it and plz continue soon.

hi thanks for the awesome comments and compliments dear.

i really admire your ability  to link various dots. i liked your prediction. 

throughout the FF, i'll keep on giving the clues. so there is going to be a lot of work for your master brain. please keep giving such interesting predictions dear. i would love to read them.

Tonya