Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 118)

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

lovely...

tonya... bchara maan... who on the earth is going to help him...

thoda to suspense kam karo na plzzz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahk

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hahhaahah geet maan ko pagal bana degi  eak din awesome maza aaya love it 

naamteegtonyahk

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
grt prt ROFL geet twisted his ear thnk god didnt bite or nibbled in her sleep den to msk ki band baj jati,izzat khatre m ajati.haha geet ko neend m bhi msk ko torture krna hota h.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahkSaams

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
amazing update...!!
well for hw long will he deny to confess that he feels something for her...!!
awesome...!!

naamteegtonyahk

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

Originally posted by ajenn

Originally posted by tonyahk

Originally posted by ajenn

Tonya wonderful.. This update sounded damn trilling. The more i read the more excited was I. So many mysterious. The whole nite khurana family was thinking bout Geet's past. At last Dev's brain had give some hint. Is Geet really karan's gf. I jst hope he dont tell dis to maan n make him angry n heartbroken. Tat cant be real, geet being Karan's gf. Sth must be missing. Mayb she is the one promised Karan to be with Maan. There must be some connection. Btw who is tat Naintara. Did i miss sth... I cant remember if her character been intro here.. silly me got amnesia Big smile

hi dear,

thank you so much for letting me know your views about part 22. loved your comments and the interesting predictions.

regarding Nayantara...
you are right dear! i haven't directly talked about her earlier. but some where, i have already given a clue about her.

so buddy, now you can be sure that you don't have amnesia.ROFL

143 sweety

Tonya

Actually i got lot more prediction, which i myself cant remember whr did i start it from. Too engross with ur story. U gave clue on Naintara.. So i guess she must be the mysterious gals whom Jugnu Mama   has been talking bout whr a innocent gal was been punished.  I cant recall bout the excat word tat Jugnu mama used, I guess dis is wat he meant. I told u got got amnesia. LOL

Ohh yah tonya.. i forgot to inform u on this, wanted to share bout this on previous update but  i forget..   Well last week I had an training regarding for our new project. So we need to attend a training on existing system before tat. Its basicaly bout telecomm... cabel, fibre, cabinets n all those colorul wayers. It was interesting but afta some time i lost my interest n was in my la-la world, til the trainer which is my colleague kept looking at me repeat a word which sounded like "AK" for me..  I jst blurted out " Aaah wat!!! When!!" Seiously I dont know why i said tat. And the best part the trainer is a guy. Good looking guy thou... He got so scared as thou he saw  ghost. Then another colleague of mine tap me n asked wat happen. And thats when i realize wat i did.  I jst gave him a silly smile n said " I din hear u propely as I was thinking of an solution for the previous case of fibre connection". But he was still in shock state and jst noded. Then I got to know he actually said "PK" not "AK"... ooh silly me.. He was asking me what does "PK" stands for... which means "park" in our system... OOh gosh!! tat was so embarrassing.Not once I had done sth like dis.. thank god i didnt sth supid... Tonya i guess ur AK is really playing its part now.. Big smile

hi dear,

thank you for sharing this with me.

Then I got to know he actually said "PK" not "AK"... ooh silly me.. 
oh girl! you cracked me up with this line 
ROFL

you really did that? i can't believe thisROFL

i can even imagine the shocked expression of your good looking trainerWink

afta some time i lost my interest n was in my la-la world,

" I din hear u propely as I was thinking of an solution for the previous case of fibre connection".

omg!!!  what a plain lie. you are a big lier yaarWink.
btw i'm wondering what would have happened had you said the truth to your trainer

wait when i talk about Plain lie...it reminds me of Plain Kiss...so dear hereafter in your system PK does not mean Park. it means Plain Kiss. teek hai? see dear...now i have become your new trainer...in a different field though.ROFL

hope you won't say the meaning of PK to your Trainer.

and finally...yaar! sorry for having made you feel embarassed in front of your colleague

beware of these AKs Pks yaar

143 buddy,

Tonya

Yah u must see his face. Indeed really looks scared. Pity him. Has such a god looking face n I made him looked scared. Just incase he wants to know the real truth den I guess I would need to demo him  the real AK!!! hai Rabba!!! am so  dead on the spot!!  I heard him saying to another colleague that am vry chidish but he doesnt knoe the wild wild me. Silly Oh tonya dont be sorry, I truly it. Me thinking fast trying to cover up. Hallucinating on my la-la world. Everything was fun except been caught on spot  LOL . Wrong timing i must say that.  OOh yah guess wat there is another "K" need to be added in my alert list as well...Its "RK".. Do u have any term for Kiss as in "RK" plz alert me.. else ill b dreaming again... pity me Confused

okok me need to get back reading. i havent read the last 2 updates of urs... sorry me.. ill read it immediately. Big smile

naamteegtonyahk

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Wow Dev is really working hard. I dont the confusion part. Dev is confusing himself n confusing us as well. For sure Geet cant be Karan's galfren. My sixth sense saying so LOL . Maan in search for geet. THat is sth very interesting.  Maan is really a confuse soul. He isnt willing to agree that he is falling her Geet . Aww~~Maan is angry cos she twisted his ears not cos Geet kissed his forehead. So cute Geet, she can do all this antics in her sleep. I wonder if she was pretending just to kiss maan. Actually I badly wanted them to fall from the bed. That would be really funny to see. And as usual the angry bingry Maan. Thx for the pM.. Next update plz... Eager to know what will happen in the morning.

naamteegSaams

teju2292 Goldie
teju2292
teju2292

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
hey tonya,
yeh maan bhi na...he will never change...LOL
i think he is suffering with multiple personality disorder(MPD)LOL
that is why these are mood swings geet...LOL
dia dear he is not only akdu also dust danav acc to our geet...LOL
tonya dear control ur MSK and RSK dear...
RSK means  romantic singh khuranaLOL
MSK comes at day time ans RSK comes at night time
MSK hates woman where RSK loves woman...LOL
can u girls tell some other differences b/w MSK and RSK dear!!!
dia and tonya or our remix songs queen naamteeg...anyone plzzzLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegSaams_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju2292

hey tonya,
yeh maan bhi na...he will never change...LOL
i think he is suffering with multiple personality disorder(MPD)LOL
that is why these are mood swings geet...LOL
dia dear he is not only akdu also dust danav acc to our geet...LOL
tonya dear control ur MSK and RSK dear...
RSK means  romantic singh khuranaLOL
MSK comes at day time ans RSK comes at night time
MSK hates woman where RSK loves woman...LOL
can u girls tell some other differences b/w MSK and RSK dear!!!
dia and tonya or our remix songs queen naamteeg...anyone plzzzLOL

RSK @ night ROFLROFL Chandu bhaiya has tagged MSK in correct senseLOL

Geet & MSK are again arguing & our Chandu bhaiya is eavesdropping on it & going on lala land

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahkteju2292Saams

Go to top