Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 107)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
loved the update...
ok so there is some connection bw geet and karan but i dont think so she is the one...
there has to b something diff i guess...
pl cont soon

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yes it was a bit serious but gives some direction to story...looks maan also has some connection with her as he find peace with her and recalled her face during his wedding

...did maan later realised he dropped the idea of going to washroom, or he has secretly vowed not to use it until he finds the mystery...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
amazing update..loved it.

tonyahk

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Tonya wonderful.. This update sounded damn trilling. The more i read the more excited was I. So many mysterious. The whole nite khurana family was thinking bout Geet's past. At last Dev's brain had give some hint. Is Geet really karan's gf. I jst hope he dont tell dis to maan n make him angry n heartbroken. Tat cant be real, geet being Karan's gf. Sth must be missing. Mayb she is the one promised Karan to be with Maan. There must be some connection. Btw who is tat Naintara. Did i miss sth... I cant remember if her character been intro here.. silly me got amnesia Big smile

tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajenn

Tonya wonderful.. This update sounded damn trilling. The more i read the more excited was I. So many mysterious. The whole nite khurana family was thinking bout Geet's past. At last Dev's brain had give some hint. Is Geet really karan's gf. I jst hope he dont tell dis to maan n make him angry n heartbroken. Tat cant be real, geet being Karan's gf. Sth must be missing. Mayb she is the one promised Karan to be with Maan. There must be some connection. Btw who is tat Naintara. Did i miss sth... I cant remember if her character been intro here.. silly me got amnesia Big smile

hi dear,

thank you so much for letting me know your views about part 22. loved your comments and the interesting predictions.

regarding Nayantara...
you are right dear! i haven't directly talked about her earlier. but some where, i have already given a clue about her.

so buddy, now you can be sure that you don't have amnesia.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

143 sweety

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 28 May 2011 at 11:49am
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
its really interesting now... every one are trying to relate old scenes/persons with geet n her so called family

wow cont soon
ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

hi dear,

thank you so much for letting me know your views about part 22. loved your comments and the interesting predictions.

regarding Nayantara...
you are right dear! i haven't directly talked about her earlier. but some where, i have already given a clue about her.

so buddy, now you can be sure that you don't have amnesia.ROFL

143 sweety

Tonya

Actually i got lot more prediction, which i myself cant remember whr did i start it from. Too engross with ur story. U gave clue on Naintara.. So i guess she must be the mysterious gals whom Jugnu Mama   has been talking bout whr a innocent gal was been punished.  I cant recall bout the excat word tat Jugnu mama used, I guess dis is wat he meant. I told u got got amnesia. LOL

Ohh yah tonya.. i forgot to inform u on this, wanted to share bout this on previous update but  i forget..   Well last week I had an training regarding for our new project. So we need to attend a training on existing system before tat. Its basicaly bout telecomm... cabel, fibre, cabinets n all those colorul wayers. It was interesting but afta some time i lost my interest n was in my la-la world, til the trainer which is my colleague kept looking at me repeat a word which sounded like "AK" for me..  I jst blurted out " Aaah wat!!! When!!" Seiously I dont know why i said tat. And the best part the trainer is a guy. Good looking guy thou... He got so scared as thou he saw  ghost. Then another colleague of mine tap me n asked wat happen. And thats when i realize wat i did.  I jst gave him a silly smile n said " I din hear u propely as I was thinking of an solution for the previous case of fibre connection". But he was still in shock state and jst noded. Then I got to know he actually said "PK" not "AK"... ooh silly me.. He was asking me what does "PK" stands for... which means "park" in our system... OOh gosh!! tat was so embarrassing.Not once I had done sth like dis.. thank god i didnt sth supid... Tonya i guess ur AK is really playing its part now.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950tonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tonyahk

hi dear,

regarding Nayantara...

so buddy, now you can be sure that you don't have amnesia.ROFL

143 sweety

Tonya

Actually i got lot more prediction, which i myself cant remember whr did i start it from. Too engross with ur story. U gave clue on Naintara.. So i guess she must be the mysterious gals whom Jugnu Mama   has been talking bout whr a innocent gal was been punished.  I cant recall bout the excat word tat Jugnu mama used, I guess dis is wat he meant. I told u got got amnesia. LOL

Ohh yah tonya.. i forgot to inform u on this, wanted to share bout this on previous update but  i forget..   Well last week I had an training regarding for our new project. So we need to attend a training on existing system before tat. Its basicaly bout telecomm... cabel, fibre, cabinets n all those colorul wayers. It was interesting but afta some time i lost my interest n was in my la-la world, til the trainer which is my colleague kept looking at me repeat a word which sounded like "AK" for me..  I jst blurted out " Aaah wat!!! When!!" Seiously I dont know why i said tat. And the best part the trainer is a guy. Good looking guy thou... He got so scared as thou he saw  ghost. Then another colleague of mine tap me n asked wat happen. And thats when i realize wat i did.  I jst gave him a silly smile n said " I din hear u propely as I was thinking of an solution for the previous case of fibre connection". But he was still in shock state and jst noded. Then I got to know he actually said "PK" not "AK"... ooh silly me.. He was asking me what does "PK" stands for... which means "park" in our system... OOh gosh!! tat was so embarrassing.Not once I had done sth like dis.. thank god i didnt sth supid... Tonya i guess ur AK is really playing its part now.. Big smile

hi dear,

thank you for sharing this with me.

Then I got to know he actually said "PK" not "AK"... ooh silly me.. 
oh girl! you cracked me up with this line 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

you really did that? i can't believe thisROFL

i can even imagine the shocked expression of your good looking trainerWink

afta some time i lost my interest n was in my la-la world,

" I din hear u propely as I was thinking of an solution for the previous case of fibre connection".

omg!!!  what a plain lie. you are a big lier yaarWink.
btw i'm wondering what would have happened had you said the truth to your trainer

wait when i talk about Plain lie...it reminds me of Plain Kiss...so dear hereafter in your system PK does not mean Park. it means Plain Kiss. teek hai? see dear...now i have become your new trainer...in a different field though.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hope you won't say the meaning of PK to your Trainer.

and finally...yaar! sorry for having made you feel embarassed in front of your colleague

beware of these AKs Pks yaar

143 buddy,

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 30 May 2011 at 7:28pm

teju2292

Go to top