FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update!!
Omg I think Dadi has a plan up her sleeve :)
Maybe maan will stop her this time   
Update soon
daadi best have a good plan up  her sleeves
she sent geet out of the mansion x
loved the update...
ab past ko mute kar diya...
and now dadi who said she will support geet is asking her to leave lets c wats gonna happen probably its some trick of dadi...
pl cont soon
wow... awesome update... loved it...
awesome ... superb ..

continue soon ...

dadi is using reverse psycology ...

the hilarious update turned out to be shocking at the end...
really enjoyed reading the convo between maan n chandu
amazingly written

thanks for the update n pm

143 tonya
Originally posted by naamteeg

Ah shucks Teju😳 you are sooo sweet!! Thanks for complimenting my brain.. 
Maan Maan Maan mantra is what makes my brain sooo awesome🤣🤣🤣
luv u 2...😊

@naamteeg
thank you so much for your interesting predictions dear. loved them both. your brain works like anything.  most of the readers have liked 2nd scenario.
too bad that at this point i couldn't say whether your predictions are correct or not.😭 sorry for that.

Wow Tonya what an intricate web you have weaved with this mystery you are keeping my brain cells at their highest activity...🤣
i am happy to know that this mystery is keeping your detective brain cells at their highest acitivty.  so your dream to become a Career spy is going to come true soon. how about this NDA...Naamteeg Detective Agency. great going dear. ROFL

Uff my head is spinning with so many scenario's like these.. 
yippee...your head is spinning? chalo...it will accelerate your detective brain cells more and we will get to know so many super duper predictions of yours. so let your head spin freelyROFL

finally...you have revealed the secret of your awesome brain...MMM Mantra...ufff Mera matlab hai...Maan Maan Maan Mantra. i too will try this mantra and try to catch up with your super brain.😉

jokes apart...dear i really admire your imginations. keep going buddy.

@teja
thank you so much for your comments on naamteeg's predictions dear.
see teju, our dear naamteeg keeps on coming with wonderful and interesting predictions. but i couldn't comment on her predictions directly. feeling bad...😭

dear, give me some more time to reveal the mystery. if i reveal it now, then how will we get these interesting predictions of our naamteeg?. i am sure, you too will agree with me on this.

have a nice week end buddies

Tonya
Originally posted by naamteeg

Thanks yaar😳

Now I am getting a little clear picture of my Maan must have refused to knowing Geet... Maybe the first and last time he saw her was at that one incident... and did not know anything about her and did not come across her again... but Dev did mention that Geet was at Karan's funeral.. did Maan see her there as well and was that the last time he saw her since then?? I am confused again..🤣 
Oh the mystery of Tonya👏

loved this prediction too dear. you are analysing the story comprehensively and coming up with all the possibilities. these predictions really helps me to control the loopholes i may leave then and there. you are helping me to fine tune MMM. ClapClap thank you so much for that buddy

btw...what about the MMC update😉

143 dear

Tonya
Originally posted by tonyahk

loved this prediction too dear. you are analysing the story comprehensively and coming up with all the possibilities. these predictions really helps me to control the loopholes i may leave then and there. you are helping me to fine tune MMM. 👏👏 thank you so much for that buddy

btw...what about the MMC update😉

143 dear

Tonya

Tonya.. me bad.. I got geet mixed up with Ajay at the funeral.. thanks for setting it straight, if not I would have been barking up the wrong tree and taking a few people with me🤣

about the MMC.. no word yet from the higher authorities.. maybe I have to come up with another way to post if they don't get back to me soon...😊 
Lovvved it... Superb!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!how cud u write so long update...

Now...I guess ... Geet is maan's. Wife ... Smthg happened to Karan for which Maan is angry with Geet...

...Anu