Frequent Posters

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mind blowing...thank u for PM
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg dat was such a hilarious update... geets has a strange habit of biting n pinching in sleep...bechara maan... ab tera kya hoga maan🀣... loved their self talks!!!!!
btw the ending was a bit confusing... was dat unconscious person geet????? n is nandini karan's GF???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ye dono ka dimag karab karab hai ...acha the pavement is getting cleared for AKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hi sweety

itna chotta sa flash back ... continue soon... waiting for next part
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! at last some nice moments btw them both😳
πŸ˜ƒ I am happy to see Maan is getting some hints of the past...

BUT I was bummed that the update stopped right at his past thoughts.. I was like.."come on you slow poke Maan think quickly before Tonya stops typing"" πŸ˜†

On another note
I read your update last night(mine)... and was about to post a comment and wanted some feature for the text.. I went looking in the forum code and did not find it.. I sent a pm to the admin last night and she replied just now saying sorry we don't have that feature
..dang I was so wired up to post my comment but that little feature is holding me backπŸ˜† 

.. now I will keep you in the mystery .."hmm what feature is she talking about?.. did she use it before?.. did she love using it before?.. will she ever post again without it? " πŸ€£ haha I will reveal my mystery along with yours...πŸ˜† 

143 Tonya
Edited by naamteeg - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it dear...
awesome one..
u need not be sorry...!!!!!
do continue soon
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: naamteeg

Loved it!! at last some nice moments btw them both😳

πŸ˜ƒ I am happy to see Maan is getting some hints of the past...

BUT I was bummed that the update stopped right at his past thoughts.. I was like.."come on you slow poke Maan think quickly before Tonya stops typing"" πŸ˜†

On another note
I read your update last night(mine)... and was about to post a comment and wanted some feature for the text.. I went looking in the forum code and did not find it.. I sent a pm to the admin last night and she replied just now saying sorry we don't have that feature
..dang I was so wired up to post my comment but that little feature is holding me backπŸ˜† 

.. now I will keep you in the mystery .."hmm what feature is she talking about?.. did she use it before?.. did she love using it before?.. will she ever post again without it? " πŸ€£ haha I will reveal my mystery along with yours...πŸ˜† 

143 Tonya

hi dear,

thank you so much for the lovely comments yaar.

yes Maan is too slow dear. actually, i was typing slowly giving maan some time to ponder over some more past events. but this MSK was even slower than my typing. What can i do? tired of waiting for him, finally i stopped typing.ROFL

ye kya hai yaar? you have started a mini FF Mystery of Missing Comments. OMG!!! this mystery is going to kill me. to make my job easy...you yourself have written the questions i may ask after reading your mysterious lines. you are so sweeettt dear.

OK buddy,  i'll wait for the MMC (Mystery of Missing Comments) to unfold. please update it regularly.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

143 dear

Tonya
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all were superb updates...
enjoyed it...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates tonya...