Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 57

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tonyahk

thanks for this lovely comments dear.

i was missing your hilarious and sarcastic comments about MSK. thank god, today i got one.πŸ˜ƒ 

you are right buddy. MSK tries to achieve the impossible. lets see how he is going to succeed. i'm hopeless🀣

143 dear

Tonya

sorry dear was really very busy with cllge getting over and me joining in a new job tat i cudn't comment on ur posts but i keep on reading it... as i read it form mble it is very difficult for me to comment ... today i was going thro urs once again and commnted after a long time...

yup dear i undrstand maan si tryin gto achieve the impossible... me waitng for more and hope we'll get more maaneet scenes tonite...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlie1950 thumbnail

ru planning to kill me

with overdose of laughter
well atleast i will die happy
fab updates
keep it up

tonyahk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niddzz

OMG...I m seeing MR MSK's near future and i see him in mental aslyum with the amt of self thots he is goin thru...MENTAL ASYLUM DUR NAHI...lol πŸ€£πŸ˜†

lage raho...geet is such a sweet heart...!!!😳

geet - BS(taxi driver) convo was awesome...i was like hey bhaggu...kya log aamne saamne aaye hai...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan subconciously acceptin geet as not only his wife but also as khurana khandan ki bahu...lage raho...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

oops...MR MSK doesnt need a woman in his life...o really??? lock kar diya jaye ??? phir mat kehna hamne pucha nahi tha...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

OMG...me is missin AKs big tym here and with ur mention in brackets tonya it was like jale pe namak...😭😭😭

dostana sponsored by geet...ROFL🀣 πŸ€£

THANK U 4 THE DOUBLE UPDATE TONYA>...waiting 4 part 18...!!!

hi niddzz,

thank you very much for this lovely and hilarious comments.

MENTAL ASYLUM DUR NAHI...lol πŸ€£πŸ˜†

omg!!! i am laughing my head out at this comment. now my position is like i am already in a mental asylum. oh girl!!!! you are a great astrologer...predicting Mr. MSK's future so accuratelyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.
i am thinking to rename this FF as "MENTAL ASYLUM DUR NAHI" the best FF title of the centuryπŸ˜‰

oops...MR MSK doesnt need a woman in his life...o really??? lock kar diya jaye ??? phir mat kehna hamne pucha nahi tha...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
good warning to Mr. MSKROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG...me is missin AKs big tym here and with ur mention in brackets tonya it was like jale pe namak...😭😭😭

regarding AKs, me too sailing on the same boat with you dear.😭😭😭
as you are such a great astrologer, let me ask you... when we will get to see an AK in MMM. can you please give your prediction for this? πŸ˜‰ i'll be anxiously waiting for your reply.

thank you so much dear. loved the comments to the core.

143 buddy,

Tonya
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...!

TV driver going mad...hehehe..!!
well continue soon!!!!!!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

tonyahk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

sorry dear was really very busy with cllge getting over and me joining in a new job tat i cudn't comment on ur posts but i keep on reading it... as i read it form mble it is very difficult for me to comment ... today i was going thro urs once again and commnted after a long time...

yup dear i undrstand maan si tryin gto achieve the impossible... me waitng for more and hope we'll get more maaneet scenes tonite...

hi buddy,

you joined a new job... hope you like and enjoy your new job. all the best dear.

yes...from mobile it will really be difficult to comment. i understand it. so it's ok dear. don't bother about the comments. whenever possible, you please post your hilarious and lovely comments. i would love to read them.

143 buddy,

Tonya
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@wesome part
luvd it

hey tonya i also hv 200 rsπŸ˜‰

thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
tonyahk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidu87

@wesome part

luvd it

thnx 4 d pm
cont soon

dear, please contact Mr. Balwant Singh, The Taxi Driver.
he will take further course of action in this regard.🀣🀣🀣🀣

hope to see you as Mrs. MSK soonπŸ˜‰. omg!!! another mystery is going to start now.

143 buddy,

Tonya
tonyahk thumbnail

as you are such a great astrologer, let me ask you... when we will get to see an AK in MMM. can you please give your prediction for this? πŸ˜‰ i'll be anxiously waiting for your reply.

[/QUOTE]

hmm...grahon ke hisab se toh lag raha hai ki AK hame bohut hi nazdik ke bhavishya mein milne wali hai...jab kisi ne socha bhi nahi hoga tab aavashya mil jayegi...!!! hamare naseeb main AK ke liye intezar likha hai par agar tonya ki meharbani hum par bani rahe aur use hum chote chote baachon ke prati daya ki bhavna jagrut ho jaye to next update mein hi AK sambhav hai...kuy ki geet aur BS kuch jyada hi bol rahe hai aur MR.MSK ko bar bar yaad kar rahe hai jiske karan MR MSK waha se ja nahi pa rahe hai to woh frustrate hokar un dono ko chup bilkul chup karvane ki koshish kar sakte hai aur jab geet aur BS mein se koi bhi unki baat na mane to woh geet ko AK de kar chup kara sakte hai...!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

note: 4 mah exclusive astrology...CONDITIONS APPLY...i m not responsible 4 non happening of the event..!! lol ( i have completely lost it...!!! proof provided in the paragraph above...lol)🀣

tonya i want ur vishesh tippani on mah not so stupid( ahem..ahem) astrology...lol
[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

dear right now i am rolling on the floor holding my stomach. so couldn't write anything. will come back to you after few minutes...

comments reserved

143 sweety
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
hi buddy,

you joined a new job... hope you like and enjoy your new job. all the best dear.

yes...from mobile it will really be difficult to comment. i understand it. so it's ok dear. don't bother about the comments. whenever possible, you please post your hilarious and lovely comments. i would love to read them.

143 buddy,

Tonya
[/QUOTE]
yes dear joined new job and u knw wat is the name of the firm NirMAAN architects