Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 48

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tonyahk

OMG!!!! what a hug between maan and ajay. this hug was too senti yaar. i felt very bad for them. i almost had tears in my eyes when MSK embraced ajay in his warm hug. 😭
(see dear, for senti hug, i too can write serous comments🤣)

it was really too funny yaar. i couldn't stop laughing. hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet. hey babaji!!! sach me ye dia ne mujhe pagal kardia. how can i imagine maaneet like that? 🤣.

maaneet are the one and only romantic copuple, no one can take geet's place...even ajay😉

thanks for this funny post.

143 sweety,

Tonya

@dia
omg dia...i just mentioned maanjay and u wrote a update over it😲
really dear...it is like watching DOSTANA 2 with MAANJAY...maan as john and ajay as abhishek🤣

@tonya..
hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet.
omg tonya...wat happens now...🤣
ajay in geet's place
that means...
m:who r u?
G oops...A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan(omg dia...look wat i wrote becoz of u...😉)🤣

NOOO

i cant think like this...cant imagine like this...
NOOO🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju2292 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -dia-

Of course Maaneet are loveliest & romantic couple.

And moreover I used MSK not Maan😉

143 Buddy

HEY TONYA DONT WORRY FOR MY COMMENT
I TOO LOVE MAANEET...
ONLY MAANEET FOREVER...
teju2292 thumbnail

omg!!!! now maadi!!!! how many dostanas for MSK? i guess...MSK is in competition with Chnadu in having large number of dostanans...

lets compare Maan and Chandu

Maan                                                    chandu

maandu (maan + chandu)              chakul (chandu+nakul)
maanjay  (maan+ajay)                     chamaan (chandu+maan)
maadi        (maan + adi)                   chagnu (chandu + jugnu)
                                                              chatej (chnadu + tej)
                                                              chauky (chandu + lucky)

and the results are...

Maan - 3 dostanas
Chandu - 5 dostanas

so chandu wins the competion by having 2 dostanas more than maan🤣

thank you so much for your hilarious comments dear

Tonya

OMG...
WATS HAPPENING HERE????😲
wat tonya wat r u planng to kill us by making us laugh
one side u and next dia and comes our remix queen naamteeg and here another now hopehot
wat should happen to me now and my poor nose
it already have a bad xperience...poor soul...😭
anyways...chandu won ...ha ha ha CHANDU'S DOSTANA MATRIMONY helped alot i think...🤣
teju2292 thumbnail

What are you up to girl...by any chance do you own shares in mental hospital???.. 🤣🤣🤣

hi dear, i don't own any shares in mental hospital...but  let me tell you a secret... i am the sole proprietor of all the 930 mental hospitals in Delhi...at present i am negotiating with MSK to buy the Mental Mall which is being constructed by him...and let me tell you another top secret...these 930 mental hospitals are exclusively for my own use. no admission for other patients...even GF members...they are only for Tonya...see how crazy i am.🤣

anyways, Mental Mall is open to all. so if you need an admission, please do the advance booking.🤣

the remix song was very nice dear. thank you so much buddy.

Tonya

hey tonya
u forgot to mention about KHURANA MANSION dear
anyways me,dia are already booked there
and she also declare no new admissions...🤣
better for other members to think about MENTAL MALL OF MSK...🤣
teju2292 thumbnail

hi diaaa!!!!

jugnu mama's bhangra is improving day by day...OMG!!!! jugnu mama is looking so hot with that bifocals🤣

thank you so much for giving us the latest version of jugnu mama's bhangra. jugnu mama never gets tired...and we too🤣.

i know why your mood is off today...chandu would have complained to you that his current dostana, jugnu mama is not taking good care of chandu because of his bhangra research. hena?😉😉😉

jokes apart...be happy dear...keep smiling...hope, soon your mood will be fine.

will be waiting for your killer comments

143 buddy

Tonya

AWESOME DEAR DISA OUR LATEST VERSION OF JUGNU MAMA'S BHANGRA...
but ur mood should have set by now i think after the hilarious comments🤣
tonya is right
anyways hope ur mood gets fine quickly...
i m a bit selfish dear...so asking to make ur mood goos quickly so that u can give ur lovely killer comments...😉😉😉😉😉
tonyahk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teju2292

@dia
omg dia...i just mentioned maanjay and u wrote a update over it😲
really dear...it is like watching DOSTANA 2 with MAANJAY...maan as john and ajay as abhishek🤣

@tonya..
hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet.
omg tonya...wat happens now...🤣
ajay in geet's place
that means...
m:who r u?
G oops...A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan(omg dia...look wat i wrote becoz of u...😉)🤣

NOOO

i cant think like this...cant imagine like this...
NOOO🤣

A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan

OMG!!!!   what a non-stop senti diologue delivery by Ajay. 👏👏anyone will melt at this dialogue.😉😉

hi teja! this is the most sentiest dialogue of the century👏👏. each and every word should be carved in golden lettersROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

from your...oops...from ajay's dialogue, it seems that maanjay bonding is very strong. so now i am wondering how our geet is going to win MSK's heart which has already been occupied by ajay's love oops...dostana memories. 😕😕😕😕

thank you much for this killer dialogue dear.

right now, i am holding my stomach tight so as to prevent it from breaking into pieces...

143 buddy
teju2292 thumbnail

A:i m ur dostana wife!!!!(i hav a doubt wat will we call a dostana partner wife or hubby!!!!!!)
A:how can u forget me maan...how can u forget the days we spent together...how can u forget tajmahal our symbol of dostana.how can u forget the hug in hospital...i mealted in ur love then...dont do this to me maan...plz...i love u...i love u soo much...plz leave that stupid geet and come back to me...plz maan

OMG!!!!   what a non-stop senti diologue delivery by Ajay. 👏👏anyone will melt at this dialogue.😉😉

hi teja! this is the most sentiest dialogue of the century👏👏. each and every word should be carved in golden letters🤣

from your...oops...from ajay's dialogue, it seems that maanjay bonding is very strong. so now i am wondering how our geet is going to win MSK's heart which has already been occupied by ajay's love oops...dostana memories. 😕

thank you much for this killer dialogue dear.

right now, i am holding my stomach tight so as to prevent it from breaking into pieces...

143 buddy

oh tonya
do u know wat made me write them
our dia...🤣🤣
her senti dialogs made me to write this...🤣🤣
i think the credit goes to our dia darling😉
tonyahk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teju2292

hey tonya
u forgot to mention about KHURANA MANSION dear
anyways me,dia are already booked there
and she also declare no new admissions...🤣
better for other members to think about MENTAL MALL OF MSK...🤣

hahahahahhaaa... hi Teja, i know...i know that you and dia are already booked at Khurana Mansion, that is why i deliberately eliminated it from the mental asylum list.

bechara maan is already struggling with geet, dadi, jugnu mama, dev, annie and the one and only chandu. moreover you and dia are there for making him crazy for sure.

hey babaji! please save the Khurana Mansion from these two gems...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

143 dear
teju2292 thumbnail

hahahahahhaaa... hi Teja, i know...i know that you and dia are already booked at Khurana Mansion, that is why i deliberately eliminated it from the mental asylum list.

bechara maan is already struggling with geet, dadi, jugnu mama, dev, annie and the one and only chandu. moreover you and dia are there for making him crazy for sure.

hey babaji! please save the Khurana Mansion from these two gems...🤣

143 dear

hey tonya dear...
u are speaking like geet u know...
saying babagi...ooo good improment...
geet already started her work to make people crazy
and after maan u r the next one i hope...🤣🤣🤣
me and dia are already in na 🤣🤣
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a mess adi and pinky made🤣 thanks for the PM and please continue soon.