FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
👏...
awsomeee part...
enjoyed it
u are giving me a very touch time to control my laugher infront of my mom ... such an awsome update 
Awesome 
All pps discussing about secret  marreige🤣
Adi laugh he he he 🤣
thank u sir for helping to secret marry🤣
to funny loved it 143
pls cont
Funny - Laughing Mouse
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tonyahk

@dia

OMG!!!!! dia!!!...
when will you come out of this Dostana track yaar?  just kidding😉.   please go ahead with this dostana stories. we are enjoying them to the core.😃

dostana between Maan and Ajay...oh girl!   your creativity is amazing👏

and the flash back!!! OMG!!!!!!   i am still laughing my head out. 🤣

Ajay betrayed maan. that is why maan married geet...

now my sugessions to geet...

geet! now say thanks to Ajay. had ajay not cheated maan, then you (geet) wouldn't have gotten an opportunity to marry maan.😉

geet! you please learn from Ajay how to romance maan!!!🤣

hi dia, you are amazing girl. Part 13 was such a serious one. But you have changed it to full time comedy. the flashback narration was out of this world. i could imagine each and every expression of maan when he saw ajay...you described his emotions very well. but...i am wondering why maan didn't run to Ajay and hug him immediately?😉😉😉

i must admit that your sense of humour is too good sweety.

thanks for this hilarious post dear.

your dostana track of MMM is rocking...👏👏

@teja

due to an accident that he met long time back he forgotten that he is married).
ACCIDENT!!!!...😆...but he remember their dostana...😆

good question Teja.

but i don't think, MSK is in his right mind to answer this question thanks to Ajay's betrayal.

so lemme answer your question on behalf of MSK...

the dostana between Maan and Ajay was very strong. that is why maan didn't forget it even after the accident. 🤣

143 girls...

Tonya

well Tonya this is for U,the Hug between Maanjay (courtsey:Teja😳)

When he was not able to control his feelings he shouted "stop it!!!!!" to stop himself & block those memories.

But Suddenly Ajay fainted after seeing his long lost Love,so everyones attention change towards him.But MSK was lost in his old memories when Ajay had fainted.It was a holiday,MSK and Ajay decided to chill out and relax themselves after the busy schedule,they decide to Visit Taj Mahal,Symbol of Love & they believed it is their Symbol of Dostana because it was there they met for the first time and ll of sudden Ajay fainted as it was very sunny and MSK rushed Ajay to the near by hospital.Ajay was rushed to emergency & Doctors were running many tests for him,it took them nearly one hour,and those one hour was like that he was in hell.After one hour when Doctor came outside of EW,MSK rushed towards him,but Doctor assured him nothing to worry but he is anemic & now he is in sedation it would take him an hour to regain conscious.MSK went inside and sat near him by holding his hand and stroking it as feather.After one hour Ajay stirred and slowly regained his conscious & when he opened his eye he was over-whelmed to see his Love-Dostana infront of his eye.MSK was very much happy and embraced him in his warm hug.

PS:Sorry guys,aja mood thoda off hai,so I couldn't make it up.But still I pen down something,hope U ll enjoy it!!

143 Buddy 
Originally posted by teju2292

😆
hey tonya
hmm...grt bond between maanjay(maan+ajay)😆🤣
then didnt forget each other even after accident😆🤣
wat a love wat a love...😆.opps...sorry...wat a dostana.wat a dostana...😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
i must tell geet to learn from maanjay...😆🤣🤣

😆🤣 🤣 🤣
Teja darling,U r such a sweetheart❤️

143 Buddy
arey yaar is it kc or comedy circus... killed myself laughing... this SM concept is playing widely in kc...
Originally posted by -dia-

well Tonya this is for U,the Hug between Maanjay (courtsey:Teja😳)

When he was not able to control his feelings he shouted "stop it!!!!!" to stop himself & block those memories.

But Suddenly Ajay fainted after seeing his long lost Love,so everyones attention change towards him.But MSK was lost in his old memories when Ajay had fainted.It was a holiday,MSK and Ajay decided to chill out and relax themselves after the busy schedule,they decide to Visit Taj Mahal,Symbol of Love & they believed it is their Symbol of Dostana because it was there they met for the first time and ll of sudden Ajay fainted as it was very sunny and MSK rushed Ajay to the near by hospital.Ajay was rushed to emergency & Doctors were running many tests for him,it took them nearly one hour,and those one hour was like that he was in hell.After one hour when Doctor came outside of EW,MSK rushed towards him,but Doctor assured him nothing to worry but he is anemic & now he is in sedation it would take him an hour to regain conscious.MSK went inside and sat near him by holding his hand and stroking it as feather.After one hour Ajay stirred and slowly regained his conscious & when he opened his eye he was over-whelmed to see his Love-Dostana infront of his eye.MSK was very much happy and embraced him in his warm hug.

PS:Sorry guys,aja mood thoda off hai,so I couldn't make it up.But still I pen down something,hope U ll enjoy it!!

143 Buddy 

OMG!!!! what a hug between maan and ajay. this hug was too senti yaar. i felt very bad for them. i almost had tears in my eyes when MSK embraced ajay in his warm hug. 😭😭😭😭😭
(see dear, for senti hug, i too can write serous comments🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

it was really too funny yaar. i couldn't stop laughing. hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet. hey babaji!!! sach me ye dia ne mujhe pagal kardia. how can i imagine maaneet like that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

maaneet are the one and only romantic copuple, no one can take geet's place...even ajay😉😉😉😉

thanks for this funny post.

143 sweety,

Tonya
awesome!

lol!...first day in office after geet's entry was a disaster for maan!...

continue soon!
Originally posted by tonyahk

OMG!!!! what a hug between maan and ajay. this hug was too senti yaar. i felt very bad for them. i almost had tears in my eyes when MSK embraced ajay in his warm hug. 😭
(see dear, for senti hug, i too can write serous comments🤣)

it was really too funny yaar. i couldn't stop laughing. hereafter, whenever there is a senti hug beetween maaneet in the show, i'm going to hallucinate ajay in the place of geet. hey babaji!!! sach me ye dia ne mujhe pagal kardia. how can i imagine maaneet like that? 🤣.

maaneet are the one and only romantic copuple, no one can take geet's place...even ajay😉

thanks for this funny post.

143 sweety,

Tonya

Of course Maaneet are loveliest & romantic couple.

And moreover I used MSK not Maan😉

143 Buddy
superb part..
loved the office scene
continue soon