FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by teju2292

omg dia...wat a fb btwn maan and ajay...πŸ˜†
ab another DOSTANA began ...πŸ˜†
ajay u better appy for CHANDU DOSTANA MATRIMONY...πŸ˜†
due to an accident that he met long time back he forgotten that he is married).
ACCIDENT!!!!...πŸ˜†...but he remember their dostana...πŸ˜†

CHANDU DOSTANA MATRIMONY mein shortage of application, so enrollment is not possibleπŸ˜†
hiii
awesome update
loved it
yaar ff is getting very interesting
i think maaneet knew each other when they kids
cant wait 4 da mystery 2 b reveled
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 

is Maan suffering from amnesia!!! πŸ˜ƒ Is tat why he cant recognize Geet??
How come Dadima n jugnu Mamu could recognize Vicky? who r they??
Originally posted by naamteeg

Well done Tonya.. loved the mysteriousness of Part 13πŸ‘
Wow.. getting complicated😲

Looks like everybody knew everybody at some point and some of them seem to conveniently forget or refusing to acknowledge that they knew them from before. 

I have a feeling that Vicky is not really Geet's brother. If Dadi, Maan and Jugnu were all reminded of a person from the past by seeing Vicky they should have felt some what similar feeling by seeing either Geet or Ajay, since they are all siblings. 

My guess is Vicky could be the son of the woman who faced injustice from the Kurana's that Jugnu mamma mentioned in the previous episode. Was she the stepmom of Maan, I wonder??

What say you, Tonya, you think I could have a career as a spy? You think I should quit my day job? Ha? Bo lona Tonya.😳.🀣

Hi dear,

OMG!!!!    i must admit that already you are an expert in spying... so go ahead girl...quit your day job right now...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

jokes apart... it was really a nice prediction. loved it very much. whether your prediction is correct or wrong...sorry dear, i can't reveal this at present...so lets wait for the story to unfold to asess your suitabily to become a spy 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

keep posting your predictions dear...it encourages me to find some more alternatives ways to maintain the suspense intact...so that this FF will become more interesting.

thank you so much dear.

Tonya

Originally posted by -dia-

CHANDU DOSTANA MATRIMONY mein shortage of application, so enrollment is not possibleπŸ˜†

@dia

OMG!!!!! dia!!!...
when will you come out of this Dostana track yaar?  just kiddingπŸ˜‰.   please go ahead with this dostana stories. we are enjoying them to the core.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

dostana between Maan and Ajay...oh girl!   your creativity is amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and the flash back!!! OMG!!!!!!   i am still laughing my head out. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ajay betrayed maan. that is why maan married geet...

now my sugessions to geet...

geet! now say thanks to Ajay. had ajay not cheated maan, then you (geet) wouldn't have gotten an opportunity to marry maan.πŸ˜‰

geet! you please learn from Ajay how to romance maan!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

hi dia, you are amazing girl. Part 13 was such a serious one. But you have changed it to full time comedy. the flashback narration was out of this world. i could imagine each and every expression of maan when he saw ajay...you described his emotions very well. but...i am wondering why maan didn't run to Ajay and hug him immediately?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i must admit that your sense of humour is too good sweety.

thanks for this hilarious post dear.

your dostana track of MMM is rocking...πŸ‘πŸ‘

@teja

good question Teja.

but i don't think, MSK is in his right mind to answer this question thanks to Ajay's betrayal.

so lemme answer your question on behalf of MSK...

the dostana between Maan and Ajay was very strong. that is why maan didn't forget it even after the accident. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

143 girls...

Tonya
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tonyahk

@dia

OMG!!!!! dia!!!...
when will you come out of this Dostana track yaar?  just kiddingπŸ˜‰.   please go ahead with this dostana stories. we are enjoying them to the core.πŸ˜ƒ

dostana between Maan and Ajay...oh girl!   your creativity is amazingπŸ‘

and the flash back!!! OMG!!!!!!   i am still laughing my head out. 🀣

Ajay betrayed maan. that is why maan married geet...

now my sugessions to geet...

geet! now say thanks to Ajay. had ajay not cheated maan, then you (geet) wouldn't have gotten an opportunity to marry maan.πŸ˜‰

geet! you please learn from Ajay how to romance maan!!!🀣

hi dia, you are amazing girl. Part 13 was such a serious one. But you have changed it to full time comedy. the flashback narration was out of this world. i could imagine each and every expression of maan when he saw ajay...you described his emotions very well. but...i am wondering why maan didn't run to Ajay and hug him immediately?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i must admit that your sense of humour is too good sweety.

thanks for this hilarious post dear.

your dostana track of MMM is rocking...πŸ‘πŸ‘

@teja

good question Teja.

but i don't think, MSK is in his right mind to answer this question thanks to Ajay's betrayal.

so lemme answer your question on behalf of MSK...

the dostana between Maan and Ajay was very strong. that is why maan didn't forget it even after the accident. 🀣

143 girls...

Tonya
hey tonya
hmm...grt bond between maanjay(maan+ajay)πŸ˜†πŸ€£
then didnt forget each other even after accidentπŸ˜†πŸ€£
wat a love wat a love...πŸ˜†.opps...sorry...wat a dostana.wat a dostana...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
i must tell geet to learn from maanjay...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Tx for the PM! Brilliant... Read part 7-13 together... Laughing as if belonging to the mental hospital gang!!
Originally posted by abcd4

Tx for the PM! Brilliant... Read part 7-13 together... Laughing as if belonging to the mental hospital gang!!

dear,

this thread really belongs to mental hopital gang. so beware of it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

143 buddy...Tonya
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago

Hi buddies,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and the amazing predictions. I was so thrilled to read the predictions by all of you. They were very interesting. In order to keep the suspense intact, i can't comment on the predictions right now. So please bear with me. But buddies, please keep on posting your predictions and it would be fun to find out whose prediction becomes correct as the story unfolds.  Hey guys, if possible please read the readers' comments also. They are really too hilarious & funny and adding more fun and thrill to this somewhat serious FF. Buddies, if you want a PM please add me as your buddy ...143 sweethearts...Tonya

Part 14

Dadi  is confused

D:(st) what will i do now?

Maan is driving to Khurana Constructions...

M:(st) what is happening around me? Maan Singh Khurana kabhi yesa nahi tha. Ab mujhe kya hogaya? Who is she? Why is she doing all these things? Why Vicky reminds me of...

Maan realises that he is still thinking about geet and he stops in the middle

M: (St) now stop this non-sense maan! Don't think about that girl anymore. After hearing what i said, Dadima would definitely send that girl out of the mansion. So there won't be any problem for you. In case if dadima didn't send her out, i can stay in the outhouse. Yes that will be good for me.

Somehow maan composes his mind and concentrates in driving

@khurana constructions

All staffs are murmuring about maan's so called wife and yesterday's abandoned marriage.

PPs(Panch Pandavs) are also discussing about that matter

Pinky: adi! Did you get any information about that girl?

Adi: who are you talking about Pinky?

Pinky: the so called wife of our DD(Dhak Dhak)

Adi: are you talking about that geet?

Pinky: haan adi. Is she really DD's wife? Has DD married her secretly?

Manisha (almost shouts) : nahi! Yesa kuch nai ho saktha

Pinky: kyun?

Manisha: kyunki? I know my HHB (hot hot boss) very well. He will never do such cheap things.

Pandeji: yes manishaji is right. Maan sir wouldn't have married that girl secretly?

Romeo: matlab...what do you want to say pandeji? Did maan sir marry that geet publicly? Then how come we didn't know anything about this?

Adi: hey yaar. Ab aap sab log chup hojayiye and let me tell you the latest news

PPs in chorus: latest news?

Adi: haan! Maan sir is secretly living with...

When adi is about say geet's name, Maan enters inside. Pinky signals adi to keep quiet and so adi stops in the middle.

Seeing maan, all staffs are becoming silent and watching him. Maan understands what is going on there and he talks in a stern tone

M: Now why you all are standing and starring at me like this? Am i paying you for that?  aap sab log jaanthe hai ki Maan Singh Khurana ko gossip bilkul pasand nahi hai. i hate people who show  too much interest in their boss's personal life. So better you all behave yourselves. do you all got it? (OMG!!!!! Itna lamba dialogue.but,  I thought MSK doesn't talk too much)

Staff:  yes sir

M: that is good. Ab jakar apna kam keejiye

All staffs except adi are going to their respective seats.

Maan's words "i hate people who show too much interest in their boss's personal life"  echoes in adi's ears. Adi is shivering out of fear

Adi: (st) hey bhagvan! What was i up to? If maan sir comes to know that i knew about his secret living with his secret wife, he will definitely kill me. Better, i must behave as if i don't know anything about his secret marriage with geet

Adi is lost in his thoughts. So he keeps on standing in the same place. All other staffs have left for their respective seats. Maan notices that adi is still standing in the same position

M: adi!

Adi:...

M:adi! Should i separately ask you to go? Now go to your seat

But Adi is still in trance. So he didn't respond to maan's call. Maan is annoyed by adi's inaction

M:(shouts) aaadddiii!!!

Immediately, Adi  comes out of his trance with a jerk. All others staffs are turning towards adi. Maan gives them a stern look and all of them again reverting back to their work.

Adi: (stumbles) ji ji sir

M: tum yesa kya soch raha hu?

Adi: aap ki secret shaadi ke barein me

M: kya?

Adi realises what he just said and he is frightened to death. He looks at MSK who is looking at adi as if he is going to kill him right now

M: adi!  kya kaha tumne?

Adi: wo sir...wo...

M: (irritated) bolo?

Adi: (st) ye mein kahan phas gaya?

M: (sarcastically) adi! What are you thinking about my secret marriage?

Adi: (st) maan sir is the one who secretly married geet and living with her. But now he is questioning me as if i secretly married pinky and living with her.

Now Adi is worried about his own love track with pinky.  maan is silently watching adi. Because of maan's murderous look, all other staff except Pinky are concentrating on their works. So they didn't know what is happening between maan and adi. But pinky is keenly watching maan and adi's conversation

Adi: (st) i too can get some tips from maan sir on how to get married secretly. Should i ask for maan sir's help? (oye adi sir! MSK koi Marry Secretly Knowhow resource centre nai hai? Wo Maan Singh Khurana hai. Samjihe aap?)

M: adi! I am waiting  (maan means that he is waiting for adi's reply)

As Adi is confused out of fear, he misunderstands that maan is waiting to help him to marry pinky secretly.

Adi:(laughs)hehe hehe... thank you sir

Maan is annoyed by adi' laughter and "thank you"

M: thank you?

Adi: ji sir

M: kis ke liye?

Adi: for helping me and pinky to get married secretly

M: kya?

Pinky jumps from her seat

Pinky: (shouts) kya? Secret marriage?

Pinky's scream brings back adi to this world. Adi realises what he just said and he is shocked to death. Maan and other staff members are turning towards pinky.

Pinky misunderstands that maan had already promised to adi that he will help adi to marry pinky secretly

Pinky: (st) ye DD kaise aadmi hai? He is not that straight as much as he looks. First he himself married that geet secretly. And now he is ready to help adi and me to get married secretly. Is he really  Maan Singh Khurana?. OMG!!! I can't believe this

Maan is irritated by the mess being created by adi and pinky in the office

M: (shouts) pinky! Ye office hai. Why are you shouting?

Pinky has lost her patience

Pinky: sir! I know you are the boss here. But it doesn't mean that you can go on doing secret marriages.  (OMG!!! Pinky! Remember you are talking in front of MSK)

Maan, adi and all others are shocked

M: Pinky! stop it

Pinky: before stopping it, let me tell you one thing sir. I will never accept for this secret marriage?

Maan, adi and others are hell confused of what pinky is talking about.

Adi: (st) hey bhagavan! Whose secret marriage pinky is talking about? Maan sir's or ours?

Romeo: (st) is maan sir proposing to pinky also for a secret marriage?

Manisha: (st) what my HHB is doing? Is he going to secretly marry pinky? OMG!!!  I should stop him

Pandeji: why should maan sir marry pinky secretly?

Maan has lost it and shouts in a high pitch

M: stop it

Pinky is scared to death. So she goes mute

M:adi!

Adi: ji...ji...ji sir

M: ye office hai. Tumari personal baathein math karo.  Varna mujse bura koi nai ho saktha. Samji tum?

Pinky feels bad for talking like that with maan

Pinky: (st) oye pinky! Tum pagal hogayi kya?  Maan sir par shak? What you did is wrong. Now apologise to him

Pinky: (to maan) i am sorry sir. Kuch misunderstanding ho gayi

M: (stern voice) pinky! concentrate on your work instead of thinking about secret marriage. Samji tum?

Pinky: ji sir

M: listen all of you! I want discipline in my office. Keep your personal matters out of this office.

Maan leaves for his cabin. All other staff relieved.

Pinky: adi! You are such a stupid

Adi: what did i do pinky?

Pinky: if you want to marry me secretly, you should have told me. Why did you tell this to DD?

Adi: matlab...are you ready for a secret marriage?

Pinky: secret marriage?.

Adi: haan

Pinky: wo kaise ho saktha?

Adi: kyun pinky?

Pinky: you have talked about our marriage in front of everyone. Then how will you call it as a secret marriage?

Romeo: pinky! Iska matlab...you were talking about your secret marriage with adi?

Pinki: haan

Romeo: i thought you are going to secretly marry maan sir

Pinki and adi are terrified at romeo's thought

Pinki: oye romeo! Tum pagal hogaya kya?

Maan again comes there to see adi and he is irritated at the continuing discussion among the staff

M: excuse me

All are again silently going back to their work

Maan rolls his eyes

M:(st) these people will never learn how to behave in an office.

Adi is walking towards his seat

M: rukho adi

Adi is scared and stops

M: now come to my cabin

Maan again goes inside and adi follows him with fear

Adi: (st)hey bhagvan! Please save me from maan sir. He is mad on me.

Maan sits in his seat and starts typing in his laptop. Adi is standing in front of him

Adi: (st) is maan sir typing my dismissal order? Me tho aaj gaya kaam se

Maan is still typing something on his laptop

Adi: i am sorry sir

Maan lifts his head and looks into adi's eyes

Adi: sorry sir. I shouldn't have behaved like that

M: mera secretary kahan hai?

Adi is surprised and confused that maan didn't yell at him.

Adi: sir...?

M: maine pucha tha ki mera secretary kahan hai?

Adi: sir, hereafter he won't come for work

M: kyun?

Adi: yesterday he too eloped with a girl and married her secretly without their family members' knowledge. So now no one knows his whereabouts.

Maan is irritated by adi's words "he too".

M: (st) what adi is trying to convey by saying "he too"? does he mean that i married geet secretly?

Maan wants to confirm with adi. So he asks questioningly

M: he too?

Adi didn't realise why maan is emphasising it. So he says casually

Adi : haan sir. He too married a girl secretly

M: stop it adi

Now only adi realises what he was talking with maan

Adi: sorry sir

M: (sarcastically) now search for a new secretary who will not elope with a girl and marry her secretly

Adi: sir! Is this the qualification you expect from the candidates?

Maan gives him a stern look

Adi: sorry sir

M: now get out

adi leaves maan's cabin. Maan takes a deep breath and starts to concentrate on his works

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago