Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one... suspense is actually killing me.. nyway luved the update.. continue soon
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maan4EVA

😆

hhhahhaa I couldn't help it
Chandu needs help fast! so that we can get him back off of MSK lmao
haha Chandu ka Swayamwar...not bad and yeah they are right MSK is not allowed to take any part in that show...I would die if that happens lmao

😆Ok so I came up with Chandu's monolouge as if he is typing his own profile on "Dostana Matrimony" in black font is his self thought 😆😆

Ok let's see here...I am looking for a groom (probably in the same age range is Maan sir...how old is he again? hmm let me put 27 just to be sure...no no he has to be at least 24...since he is a angry young man...always mad...so where was I? ohh yeah) Looking for someone between the age of 24-27...I want a person who is very supportive, good looking, and most importantly knows how to romance (like MSK..he blushes thinking about his romance with Geet...) He should be able to support whatever demands I have...very tall and well built...pick me up when I am falling down...(imagines himself when he is falling down and MSK comes to his rescue...NAAAHHHIII is playing in the background... light bulb goes in his head...) I want someone like the person in the picture below...if you fit that description than email me at Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!!!!
🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG!!!!! What a monologue and profile by Chandu.

i am still laughing my head out

chandu is having doubt about maan's age

remembers maan's romance with geet

and the killer...maan catching chandu with Naaahiii BG score...the BG score keeps on echoing in my ears dear and i'm imagining chandu in maan's arms and the nonstop maandu eyelock

... chandu posting maan's hot hot hot photo on "Dostana Matrimony". OMG!!!! my twisted mind is thinking on the other way round.

what if chandu's prospective dostana partners on the website think that it was chandu's photo itself. OMG!!! OMG!!!! i couldn't even imagine what would happen then?  all men will register themselves in "Dostana Matrimony" instead of Bharat Matrimony. then what would happen to girls?
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

what if geet comes to know about maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?😡😡😡
what will she do to maan?😭😭😭

what if maan comes to know that chandu posted maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?  then chandu is🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭

i have never seen a stupid person like chandu.😡😡😡😡

oye chandu you will never get a man like our MSK. he is the one and only special creation by the God. so Chandu, you better forget your dream of getting a man like maan.

thank you so much for this wonderful post dear.

wait... i have missed one more thing...Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!!!!
i had never felt hotmail as this much hot...oh...girl...how you come up such killers👏👏👏

mindblowing post dear. thank you very much once again.

143 Kaiki
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!     🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   pure killer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣  MAan will surely pulverize him   🤣🤣🤣 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem update dear
love it...wonder what is really going on with maan in one sec he so caring toward geet and in another sec he is ready to hurt her with his words..
update soon
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it.
Plz continue soon.
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!     🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   pure killer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣  MAan will surely pulverize him   🤣🤣🤣 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

chandu will be history🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. yes 200% sure.

dadi getting a stroke. yes 400%  sure

omg!!!!!  Sana...thank you for this killer dear.

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tonyahk

chandu will be history🤣. yes 200% sure.

dadi getting a stroke. yes 400%  sure

omg!!!!!  Sana...thank you for this killer dear.

I can so imagine MAan and Chandu and Dadi ,, in the song "maa da ladla bigar gaya"  .. imagine chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers and Dadi witnessing all this in typical Kiron Kher's avtar in Dostana ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
tonyahk thumbnail
🤣
Originally posted by: sindu555

I can so imagine MAan and Chandu and Dadi ,, in the song "maa da ladla bigar gaya"  .. imagine chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers and Dadi witnessing all this in typical Kiron Kher's avtar in Dostana ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

chandu and MAan running towards each other like long lost lovers

omg!!!! sana...if some thing like this happens...i myself will get a storke even before dadi ROFLROFLROFLROFL

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

fablous update.

love it
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon