me:laughing
🀣
mom:watching
me:still laughing
🀣
mom:still watching
me:laughing and finally broke my nose
🀣
mom:thats it...i thought that will happen.
me:confused and looking at herπŸ˜•
mom:teja...r u out of ur mind...y r u sitting alone and laughing?
me:πŸ˜•
mom:know...u r not even responding me
me:πŸ˜•
mom: omg...u r really mad
me:
πŸ˜•
mom calling my dad:jee look at ur girl...she is sitting alone talking to herself and laughing...i am afraid that she is mad.
dad:oh come on...teja...teja
me:
πŸ˜•
mom:see...she is not even responding
dad:teja r u alright.
me:
dad:hmm... i do think u r right
me:again read dia's post about CHANDU'S SWAYAMWARAM and again started laughing louding more this timeπŸ˜†
🀣🀣
mom and dad confirmed that i have gone mad.
dad:now teja get ready we r going to hospital now..i will take the appointment.
they lefet me all confused.πŸ˜•

hahaha omg I knw wht u mean but thank god I watch Geet by myself in my room and read this fan fic by myself as well...although I have been caught laughing out loud for no reason by my sister so am sure she is planning to send me to mental asyalum one of these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi buddies,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. Regarding the mystery behind Maaneet, i have left a clue in my every update. But at this stage it is difficult for you to predict anything. I'll keep on giving you clues in the forthcoming updates also. Please keep guessing buddies. I can say one thing for sure that geet doesn't have any ill conceived motives. She is neither trying to take any revenge nor trying to unite maan with his past or something like that. She has made a promise to someone and she tries to fulfil it. But to whom she   made the promise... i can't reveal this right now. It could be to maan himself or to some other person related/not related to maan. Whether maaneet are really married or not?...this question will also be answered in the later part of the story.  Enjoy the flow of story and please let me know your comments and criticisms.  143 sweethearts...Tonya

Part 13 

G:(controls her laughter and says loudly) Mamaji! What did you say? Maan Singh Khurana is in dostana with Chandu bhaiya. That is why he is not accepting me as his wife.  Hey babaji!!! (she again bursts out into laughter)

Maan didn't even realise what she is talking. He keeps on staring at her and he is still lost in her laughter.

Chandu realises what he was doing all these times. He is shivering in fear

Geet is still laughing out loudly. Dadima, jugnu mama, dev, annie and chandu are staring at geet. Dev and annie are irritated by geet's laughter.

Dev:(shouts) stop it

Geet is shocked and stops immediately. Dev's shout brings maan back to this world. maan curses himself for having lost himself in her laughter.

M: (st) maan! Sach mein tum pagal hogaya kya? Now stop all these non-sense.

Geet realises what she was doing and she feels bad for laughing at maan's plight

G: (st) geet! Ye tum kya kar rahi ho? You are making fun of maan in front of everyone. He must have been hurt. geet! You are not supposed to let him down. Hena?  Then why are you doing all these non-sense things? I must apologise to maan

Dev comes close to geet and talks in a cold tone

Dev: what are you thinking of yourselves? After creating all these problems for my bro, you are laughing at him. How dare you?

Chandu: shukriya bhagavan! They have completely forgotten about my stupid song

Geet is feeling guilty. So she remains silent. Maan didn't feel like stopping dev.

Annie: patha nahi, ye ladki kahan se aayi? She is not going to leave maan bhai to live in peace. I am sure she has come here to ruin his life

Geet is hurt by annie's words  and she turns towards annie. Tears gather in geet's eyes. Maan couldn't even understand how he is feeling right now. He is silently watching.

G:(st) am i here to ruin my maan's life?

geet starts crying.

Annie: for god sake, now stop your drama

G: i am not doing any drama

Annie: shut up. We all know that you are doing this for money. Now tell me how much you want to leave my brother?

G: annie! Our love is priceless. you can never fix a price for it

Immediately, Maan turns towards geet. Geet looks into his eyes. But he turns his gaze away from geet. She is lil bit hurt

When annie is again about to say something... a boy aged around 20 years comes running into the khurana mansion followed by security guards

Security: oye...rukho...rukho

Boy: no... i won't stop

Hearing the boy's voice geet, immediately turns towards his direction and utters his name under her breath: Vicky

(Vicky is geet's younger brother)

Maan and others are confused.

Security: hey...stop now

vicky: no

vicky keeps on running around the breakfast table followed by the securities.

Geet didn't know what to do. Maan and others are hell confused.

Dev: security, ye kaun hai?

Security: pata nahi sir. We tried to stop this boy at the gate itself. But he cheated us and has sneaked into the mansion.

G: (st) hey babaji! Why Vicky is creating this fiasco?

Dev: what were you doing until he entered the house? i'm going to fire all of you

Securities are still running behind the boy

Securities: sir, isme hamari galti kuch nahi hai

Dev: now catch that boy soon

Vicky hides behind Maan holding him by his shoulders. Maan Singh Khurana is super duper annoyed.

Vicky: MB! please tell the securities to leave me alone

Maan and others are more confused of whom Vicky is calling as MB?

Vicky: MB! Please help me

G:(st) hey babaji! Ye Vicky kya kar raha hai?

The securities are trying to pull vicky away from maan. But vicky grasps maan's biceps and tightens his grip on maan. Securities keep on dragging vicky. As he is holding maan tightly, maan is also being dragged along with vicky. Maan has lost his patience by the kabadi match between vicky and the securities

M: (shouts) stop it

Immediately the security guards are stopping. Vicky is still holding maan's biceps

M: (says in a stern voice) securities! Now leave him alone

Securities are taking their hands off Vicky. Vicky is relieved. He comes in front of maan and hugs him. Maan is confused and shocked by vicky's sudden hug. But out of reflex maan too hugs Vicky and pats his back to comfort him. Tears gather in Vickys's eyes. But he holds them back. Geet is surprised by maan's act. She feels happy and tears rolls down on her cheek and she wipes them. She is staring at maan and Vicky with a smile on her lips.

G: (St) shukriya babaji!

Dadi and others couldn't believe what maan is doing.

Dadi:(st) does maan know this boy already?

Jugnu: (st) i have seen this boy somewhere else. But where?

Annie: dev bhai! Why maan bhai is hugging and patting a stranger? And why that stranger is calling maan bhai as MB?

Dev: wo hi tho me bhi soch raha hu annie.  Since the very minute of this geet's arrival, many mysterious things are happening here.

Vicky breaks from the hug and thanks maan

Vicky: thanks MB

Vicky smiles at maan. But Maan is shocked at his own reaction to vicky's hug.

M:(st) ye mujhe  kya hogaya? why did i hug a stranger and patted his back? Who is he? why this boy's appearance is reminding me of the person whom i hate the most on the earth?

Now only dadi and jugnu mama are seeing the face of Vicky properly and both are shocked

Dadi: (st) who is this boy? Why his appearance reminds me of that person?

Jugnu: (st) is it that boy?

Geet notices the shocked and confused expression on the faces of maan, dadi and jugnu mama. Now geet is worried

G: (st) hey babaji! Please madad karna

Vicky: (shouts) MBbb!!!!!! Are you listening to me?

Maan, dadi and jugnu mama are coming out of their thoughts by vicky's shout.

Geet tries to silence Vicky. So she calls him

G: Vicky

Maan asks out of reflex

M: Vicky?

G: haan maan

Vicky immediately comes to geet and embraces her in a warm hug. Maan, dadi and others are watching Vicky and geet with confusion

Vicky: how are you yaar? I missed you very much

G: mein teek hu vicky.

M: (st) does geet know this boy? In what way she is related to him?

Vicky: is everything fine here?

G: haan Vicky! Where are they?

Vicky: they are waiting at the gate. The securities didn't allow...

Geet couldn't wait until Vicky finishes his sentence. Before he completes it, geet runs to the gate.

Vicky: geet! Rukho yaar...geet

But geet didn't stop. She went outside

Maan and others are confused by geet's action.

M: (st) where geet is going? Is she leaving the house? but why?

Maan's last question " but why?" echoes in his ears. He closes his eyes in frustration

M: (st) ye mujhe kya hogaya? I only want her to leave this house. hena? phir mein yesa stupid sawal kyun puch raha hu?

Vicky notices the confusion on maan's face and says in an assuring tone

Vicky: don't worry MB! geet will come back

Without his knowledge, a question skips from maan's mouth

M: will she?

Dadi and others are super duper shocked by maan's question.

Vicky is surprised by maan's question and he smiles

Vicky: yes MB. Definitely she will come back

Maan realises what he just asked Vicky and maan is more shocked at his own action

M: (st) ye mujhe kya ho raha hai?

Vicky notices the troubled face of maan and the former starts to tease the latter

Vicky: MB! Please trust me. Geet will come back

Maan now only notices that Vicky keeps on calling him as MB. So he asks Vicky questioningly

M: MB?

Vicky: haan MB

M: matlab?

Vicky: MB matlab MB hi hai

Maan rolls his eyes and shouts

M: chup bilkul chup

Vicky: (says casually)  teek hai MB

M: who are you?

Vicky: mein Vicky hu. You don't know about me. But i know you very well

M:kaise?

Vicky: you are geet's husband na

M: shut up

By that time geet comes with ajay (geet's elder bro) and anju(geet's bhabi). Vicky notices them and says

Vicky: thank god! Geet you have come. Otherwise MB would have killed me

At the mention of geet's name, maan turns towards the door and he is relieved to see geet coming back. Maan realises how he felt just now and he becomes angry

M:(st) why am i behaving like a stupid?

Geet, ajay and anju are coming close to maan. Geet introduces them to maan.

Dadi and other s are watching them with a question mark

G: maan! Ye mera bada bhai ajay, ye mera bhabi anju aur ye mera chota bhai vicky

Maan goes back to MSK mode and he asks geet sarcastically...

M: ye sab log tumari drama company ka junior artists hai kya?

Geet is hurt. Ajay, anju and Vicky are shocked. Ajay notices geet's worried face and he tries to cheer up her

Ajay: geet! Tumari pathi Maan Singh Khurana bhi na? He is having an amazing sense of humour.

Maan gives ajay and geet a murderous look

Geet understands that ajay is trying to cheer her up.

Ajay: geet! Smile for me

Geet starts to smile

Ajay's words ''Smile for me" keeps on echoing in maan's ears. Some past events flashes in front of maan's eyes and he is irritated.

M(shouts): stop it!!!!!

Geet and others are shocked. Geet's smile disappears

M: dadima! Now ask geet and her relatives to leave our mansion

Dadi: maan! I have given her permission to stay here for 3 months. How can i send her out?

M: kya?

Dadi: haan maan! Before deciding anything about geet's claim, i wanted to give her some time. That is why i allowed her to stay with us for 3months

The bed room scene of geet talking about 3 months comes to his maan's mind.

M:(st) was geet talking about these 3 months? But i misunderstood that she is trying to cheat me by saying she is 3 months pregnant. Because of my misunderstanding, i have told too much bad things about her character. She must have been hurt

Maan turns to geet and looks into her eyes. Geet is confused by maan's sudden action

M: (st) i'm sorry geet

G: (st) why he is looking at me like this?

Maan realises that he is apologising to geet in his mind and he becomes angry on himself. He suddenly turns his gaze away from her.

M: (st) bas karo maan. Bohat zyada hogaya. Why should you apologise to her?

geet is more confused and still looking at him

M: dadima! I don't care about your words to this girl. When i come back from office, she should not be here in Khurana Mansion. If you don't send her out, then i will have to stay out of this house. you decide for yourself. Whom do you want to stay here...me...or this girl

Dadi: par maan!...

Maan didn't wait for dadi's words,. He walks out of the mansion immediately

Geet is dumbstruck by maan's words and sudden walk out. Ajay, anju and Vicky are too shocked to react.

Dadi and jugnu mama are worried. Dev and annie are happy. Chandu couldn't accept maan's act.

Chandu: (st) ye maan sir kaise aadmi hai? Just few minutes back he was romancing geet madam in his bed room. But now he wants geet madam out of this house.i think he is planning to live with geet madam somewhere else secretly. That is why he is trying to take get madam out of the mansion. Yes! I am right

Dadi  is confused

D:(st) what will i do now?

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
sunshine94 thumbnail
hey is maan sufferin frm some memory lossπŸ€”...OMG...how can maan forget his geet...impossibleπŸ˜†...
-memorable- thumbnail
did maan have a short time memory loss thats why he is not recognizing geet ?? πŸ˜•
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.continue soon.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
i think maan know that person 
when they saw vicky dadi ,jugnu mama and maan remember 
some one. who is the person maan hate 
pls cont soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update .. this MAan has certainly lost it ...  bechara  ... he must've hit his head somewhere .. thats why he is acting in such a way   πŸ˜†  ...

143 buddy

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...superb update...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 bechara maan kya ho raha hai usske sath geet tu itna mat has samjhee awesome part thanks a lot for pm and this part
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... 

loved both parts 12 n 13 ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...