Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: naamteeg

Dramatic and comedic parts are coming together so well, Tonya! 

It is almost like we are riding the roller coaster ride of Maan and Geet's emotions.

😭You made me feel sad for Geet when she walks out and sits outside contemplating Maan's attitude towards her. 

😊Then you lighten the mood by brining her back to the bedroom with a smile on her face and admiring a sleeping Maan. 

🤣Then you jump into a comedic scene of them comparing arms and biting each other's fingers.

The transition of emotions are great and you are handling them so well.

🤣 
And on a funnier note. Below are a couple of things I noticed for the first time in your SS/FF🤣🤣

- "pins her down on the bed"...ahem.. ahem.. Tonya you are getting daring hon🤣 
- "please click here for next part" 🤣 takes away the pleasure of going through each page looking for your update and stopping to read and enjoy other's comments. I guess it works well on SS but not on FF...

I couldn't stay away till the weekend to read your post... see I am so addicted😳 ... now I have to go make some tea to keep myself up to finish some work... it was all worth it! Loving the new FF!

hi dear,

thank you so much for coming before the week end and encouraging me with your comments.

about your  funnier note...

OMG!!! you are monitoring my thoughts with an hawk eye...is there any ways to escape from them????

- "pins her down on the bed"...ahem.. ahem.. Tonya you are getting daring hon🤣 

hi dear, this pinning down is not a romantic one...but it was an outcome of his anger.

buddy, please remember onething... in PKL whenever Maaneet are in some trouble maan goes to romantic mood... in MMM he may become romantic whenever he is angry...OMG!!! waise bhi...MSK is always angry...that means...he is always romantic...hena?????? oh God please forgive me for confusing naamteeg so much.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"please click here for next part" 🤣 takes away the pleasure of going through each page looking for your update and stopping to read and enjoy other's comments. I guess it works well on SS but not on FF...

yes dear...what you are saying is correct. so i'll restrict myself with the index. because reading this FF without all those hilarious comments will not serve any purpose. the commentators are doing an amazing job and adding more fun to this thread.

all the best for your project dear

143 buddy

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
tonyahk thumbnail

Originally posted by: anks_ams

OMG mental hospital!!!

LOL jugnu mama's aanhun- aanhun still on ma mind!! and now this mental hosp. thingy!!! tonya u rock!!!
yesterday i was watching music channel and then the song aanhun aanhun started playing and i was like -- with odd bhangra steps remembered adi and jugnu mamaji:)

loved this ff too:)

pls cont soon and thanx for the pm:)

hahahahahaha...

i too imagine jugnu mama whenever i listen to Aahun aahun song... to tell the truth now a days i'm listeing to that song more frequently...

moreover our sweet dia keeps on updating the new bhangra movements of Jugnu mama... i can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

143 dear

Tonya
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

my..my..my...this two are hilarious...!!😉😆😛

geet has certain obsession wid maans fingers...bichara...!!!😉😆
geek cracked me up...OMG she is sumthin...!!😆😛😉
even geet has a secret...thats why she was wondering did he cum to kno abt her ???...hmmm... interesting...so many mysteries to unfold...maans past...geets mission...geet says she ows her life to him...!!! 😳😛
maans feelings are geetin out of control...unknown attraction ...he himself is unaware of...!! aage aage dekho hota hai kya ???😳😳
passport thin was ...OMG...!!!😆😛
maan calling up adi to kno the no of MA...hey bhaggu...!!! and him tellin geet she has no of options...lol...😆
dusht danav mental asylum...lol...maan said don worry abt the name...wonder how he will react thats what she had called him...!!1😛
they actually bit each odrs fingers...lol...lage raho..!!!😆😉

cant wait to read more...!!     UPDATE SOON...!!!😳

read abt ur result...CONGRATULATIONS...!!!😛
me is very happy 4 u..!!😳😃

ALL D BEST DEAR...!!!⭐️

thank you so much for your greetings dear.

you have beautifully summarised my update in very hilarious way. loved it very much.

i must say the you commentators are too good and making this thread lively with your super duper comments.

thank you so much for encouraging me dear.

Tonya

tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dia-

😉

🤣...now I'm too imagining it😆😆
can't wait for today's episode...hoping to see Jagnu mama's bangra🤣

Jagnu mama's special perfomance...😆

Jagnu mama with Mr.Bean,guest appearance...in lala land😆

BG score...Phehala nasha😉

(imagine its Jagnu mam & Mr.Bean)

143 Buddy
dia

omg!!!! i killed myself by laughing my head out.

jugnu mama's special performance...god!!!!...what a swift leg movements by him!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

and now coming to Jugnu mama and Mr.Bean...
transition from solo bhangra to duet to bhangra
chalo...finally  jungu mama has gotten a (dancing) partner
these two are in lala land with the background song...pehla nasha...OMG!!!!! ye kya hoh raha hai?😉😉😉😉😉😉

please don't tell me that jugnu mama and Mr. bean are susbtitutes of Abishek bachan and John abraham. i will definitely get a heart attack💔💔💔💔ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hugs and kisses for you...

143 dear...

Tonya
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow thats so so awsome yaar,,
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maaneet are really a gone case😆
in dono kuch bhi bolonge aur kahi bhi shuru hojayenge
Omg...the passport thing,shukru hai bagwan ko,Geet didn't drag it,
Ow...Maan ll hit his head...
Dust Danav Mental Hospital...good!! it sounds great...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
thank goodness,Geet didn't say that its named after The grear Dhust Danav😆
Poor Adi,raat ki 9:30 bage,calling & asking how many hospitals in Delhi😆
agar Maan ko pata chal gaya what Adi is thinking to do,Man tu tho gayi🤢 MSK tume nahi chodenga.
wonderful part...
loved it!!!
still lots are there to unfold,looking forward for more😛

Ps: Tonya,con the story on senti mode,if its required,we are all really looking forward ur different flavor too.

143 Buddy
dia

for the wonderful FF😊

143 Buddy

Edited by -dia- - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome.. it was too hilarious... wonder wht adi is upto.. luved it.. continue soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tonyahk

omg!!!! i killed myself by laughing my head out.

jugnu mama's special performance...god!!!!...what a swift leg movements by him!!!!🤣

and now coming to Jugnu mama and Mr.Bean...
transition from solo bhangra to duet to bhangra
chalo...finally  jungu mama has gotten a (dancing) partner
these two are in lala land with the background song...pehla nasha...OMG!!!!! ye kya hoh raha hai?😉

please don't tell me that jugnu mama and Mr. bean are susbtitutes of Abishek bachan and John abraham. i will definitely get a heart attack🤣

hugs and kisses for you...

143 dear...

Tonya

How long a person can dance solely,issliye mein ek partner beg da jugnu mama keliye😆😆
acchi partner hena???

well dear I don't want to give U a stroke by saying they are substitute of Abishek bachan and John abraham,but we can say they are revised version of Abishek bachan and John abraham😉

143 Buddy
dia

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I guess ur idea of writing serious FF will nvr happen.
THis was another hilarious update esp d mental asylum part.
Guess soon KM is goin to be another mental asylum...
hey tonya.. i guess u should keep writing on d original track, ur serious type. As we all knew u r master in comedy story. Its time for a different flavor. Mayb u could include ur comedy touch as well in btwn.

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...kya kahu tonya...
u made a serious part sooo funny ki  i am falling out of my chair laughing...🤣

maan thinks geet belongs to mental hospital🤣
maan the way she is speaking...even i doubt she escaped from MH

geet says that she will get admission for him too🤣
after ur talk geet he will definitly need  to admit in MH dear😉

adi saying 930 🤣
my dear adi maan is asking u about MH yaar not time...he had his watch...🤣

maan thinking 930 mental hospitals in delhi🤣
maan 930 is immposible yaar

maaneet's wishper arguments...oops i mean romance in adi's version🤣
adi dear they r fighting not romancing...🤣

adi comming to conclusion that maaneet are married and living secretly...🤣
wah wah adi wah wah...wat a conclusion...sahbash...go on tell to dadi...

omg tonya...

now wat happens to maan if adi says this to dadi...🤣

poor maan...he is in BIG DANGER...🤣

khurana mansion becoming mental asylum...omg i cant stop laughing...by 9n9i9s9h9u9 's comment...🤣🤣🤣🤣