Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi buddies... sorry for the late update... rotten eggs and tomatoes are welcomed...
actually, i was too scared to post this one because it is lil bit serious. please please don't be mad on me. in few days lets go back to our funny scenes. hope you would support me as always.

Part 7

Maan comes out of the trance, becomes angry and he turns his gaze away from geet who is still in deep sleep

M:(st) ye geet kahan se aayi? what is she doing in my room? why dadima didn't send her out?

he makes up his mind to send geet out of his room. so he tries to wake up her

M:geet

G:...

M:geet

maan rolls his eyes, he sits on d bed next to geet and he raises his voice a lil bit

M:geet! now wake up

M:geet! tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? now wake up (OMG...how can one hear while in deep sleep? ufff...MSK and his unlimited attitude..lol)

M:geet! ab tumari ye natak ban karo. get up

Maan has lost his patience and he pats geet's shoulder. now geet is in semi sleep. maan is still patting her shoulder. geet eyes are still closed and she catches maan's index finger and pulls it towards her mouth. maan is confused.

M: geet! ab mera haath chodo

but she didn't hear him properly. she takes his finger into her mouth. maan is annoyed.

M:(st) is she going to kiss my finger or what?

maan is terrified @ his own thought. he tries to pull his finger back from geet's mouth. but before he could do anything, geet bites his finger. maan screams in pain

M:ouch!!!

out of reflex, he immediately pulls back his finger from geet's teeth grip. geet wakes up with a jerk and shocked to see maan so close to her. maan is looking @ his index finger anxiously

M:ye ladki sach me pagal hai. she has bitten my finger

geet realises what she just did n she is more shocked. she gets up and sits on d bed.

G:(says loudly) hey babaji! ye maine kya kardiya? i have bitten the great Maan Singh Khurana's index finger

maan gives geet a murderous look. geet ignores his look and she again grasps and pulls his finger towards her mouth to blow into it so as to soothe his pain. but maan misunderstands that geet is going to bite his finger once again. he pulls back his finger from her grip and shouts

M:ye tum kya kar rahi ho? are you going to eat my finger? ab mera haath chodo

G: chup bilkul chup

maan is dumbstruck.. geet again takes his finger near her mouth and she gently blows into it. maan feels that something strange is happening to him and he goes into a trance. after few seconds, he comes out of d trance and goes back to MSK mode. geet is still blowing into his finger. maan pulls his finger from her grip forcibly

M:(shouts) bas. bohat hogaya

geet is shocked and she starts to stumble nonstop...

G:maan! kya ye aapka ungli hai?

M:(confused)

G: ufff...mera matlab hai...mujhe nai patata ki ye aap ka ungli hai

maan is more confused

G: haan maan! i thought it was my finger

geet herself couldn't understand what she is saying.

G:(st)geet! what are you saying? it doesn't make any sense. koi bath nai. now maintain this track and save yourself

maan is silently watching her changing expressions.

G: maan! trust me. really i didn't know that it was your finger. had i known that, at least i would have asked for your permission before biting it

M:(sarcastically) permission?

G:ji

M:to bite my finger?

G: ji

maan rolls his eyes

G:wo kya hena? mom has taught me that we should not use other's property without their permission

Hearing what she just said, maan goes silent and he is lost somewhere. geet notices it. but she continues her bak bak

G: maan! haven't you heard of a thing called thimble?

maan comes out of this thoughts by her question. geet smiles to herself.

M: kya kaha tumne?

G: thimble

M: kya?

G:ufff...itna bada business man hai. par ye simple cheese bhi aap ne nai janthe

M:geeettt!

G:teek hai. if you don't know what a thimble is, just say it plainly. but why are you getting angry on your poor wife

M:stop it geet

G: oh! that means you really don't know what a thimble is. let me explain it to you. a thimble is a small cap like thing which is worn on fingers to protect them from injuries. had you worn a thimble, you could have avoided this damage to your finger.

maan is too bored at her class on precautionary measures.

M:(shouts) chup bilkul chup

G: maan!sab kuch aap ke vaja se hua. y r u shouting @me?

M:(sarcastically) mere vaja se?

G: haan! why did you put your index finger inside my mouth?

maam is dumbstruck

M:(st) she is being impossible

G: boliyena maan! why did you do like that? do you want to play with your wife?

maan is annoyed and lost his cool

M:(shouts) who are you?

G: maan! i'm the one who bit your finger just now. have you forgotten it that soon

maan understands that geet is trying to evade his question

M: now stop your lies

but geet tries to avoid the serious discussion about their shaadi, atleast for today. so she again talks about the finger bite issue to divert maan

G: nai maan! mein sach mein sach keh rahi hu. i only bit your index finger. now see my teeth impressions on your finger

geet points to his index finger which was bitten by her.

maan doesn't realise what he is doing. so he blindly follows geet's instructions and looks at his poor finger.

G: maan! do you believe me now?

maan stares @ her angrily

G: teek hai. if you can't believe it, now have a look on my strong teeth that bit your finger.

she closes her eyes and opens her mouth widely and shows to him all her 36 teeth, as if Maan Singh Khurana is a dentist.

maan is amused by her act. he is lost in her baby face. after few seconds he comes out of d trance and shouts

M:ab tumari muv ban karo

geet opens her eyes and smirks @ him

G: kyun? are you scared that i'll bite your finger again?

M: stop it

G: teek hai. i'll stop. hereafter i won't bite you

M: geeettt!!

G:trust me maan. i won't bite you again. it is my promise

Maan is tired of geet's bak bak. he lost his patience. he pulls her towards him and covers her mouth with his palm. (hey buddies! at this point of story MSK can't use AKs to shut geet's mouth. so be patient n wait for AKs...lol...OMG!!! i'm not sure, in this FF when we will get to see an AK. oh man...is this ff also going to starve off AKs just like our GHSP. don't worry buddies...let's tr y few alternatives like some dream sequences...sounds great...haha...enough of my bak bak... lol)

geet is shocked by maan's act and looks into his eyes. maan also looks into her eyes. now comes the Mahiii!!! Mahiii!!! eyelock moment. both lost in each others eyes. after few minutes maan comes out of the trance first. he immediately pulls his palm away from geet's mouth. now geet also comes out of the trance.

M:(st)ye mujhe kya horah hai? ye mein kya kar raha hu?

geet is silently thinking something.

maan composes himself and asks in a cold voice

M: geet! who are you? (OMG!!...what a brilliant question...lol..)

G: geet

M:geet! who are you? (oye MSK...phir se...koi hearing problem hai kya?...lol)

G: Geet Maan

M: phir?

G: Singh Khurana

M:(confused) kya?

G: mein Geet Maan Singh Khurana hu

her words "mein Geet Maan Singh Khurana hu" echoes in his ears repeatedly. he is not sure if he likes it or not. he curses his ears for its malfunctioning.

Maan grinds his teeth. but geet is calm and composed.

M:geet! don't test my patience. who are you?

G: Geet Maan Singh Khurana

M:(annoyed) geeettt!!!

G:(adds) Maan Singh Khurana

Maan calls dadi's mobile

dadi: maan

M: dadima! is ghar me kya horah hai? what is she doing in my room?

dadi: maan! i've decided to give her sometime

maan is hurt that dadima didn't trust him

M:iska matlab...you don't trust me. hena dadima?

dadi: yesa nai hai beta...

M: bas dadima

dadi:maan! mera bath suniye...

without waiting for dadi's reply, maan cuts the call immediately.

dadi:(st) mujhe maaf kijiyena maan! i don't know who is saying the truth. what else can i do?

dadi closes her eyes and tries to sleep

@maan's room

maan couldn't take the fact that dadi didn't trust him. so he is very hurt and upset. geet couldn't bear to see maan like that. tears gather in her eyes. she tries to comfort him. so she calls him softly

G:maan!

M:...

G:maan! you know very well na... dadima trusts you more than anyone in this world. please don't be upset maan

geet doesn't know what she is talking. but she wants to comfort him somehow. Maan senses the softness and concern in her voice. he looks into her eyes and notices her tears. maan's heart skips a beat.

M:(st) does she cry for me? lekhin kyun?

geet is looking into maan's eyes. tears roll down her cheeks. maan couldn't understand what her tears are doing to him. without realising what he is doing, he raises his hand to wipe her tears. geet sees his hand and again looks into his eyes. he picks a clue from geet's act and he realises what he is doing. maan curses himself.

M:(st) ye mein kya karne ke koshish kar raha hu? maan! tum pagal hogaya kya?

he pulls back his hands. geet didn't regret maan's withdrawl and she wipes her tears on her own. maan notices it and turns his gaze away from her. geet tries to lighten the situation.

G: maan! mujhe sona hai. kya mein lights off kar sakthi hu?

Maan gives her an angry look

G: when lights are on, i can't sleep maan

Maan asks in a cold voice

M: who are you?

G: Geet Maan Singh Khurana

M:(asks sternly) who are you?

G: your wife maan!

M: are you sure?

maan says in a warning tone

M: geet! you are going to regret for your lies

G: but maan, how can you deny the truth about our marriage

M:geet! don't think that your lie will become true if you keep on repeating it

G:maan! you are my husband and i'm your wife. we both know it very well. then where is the place for a lie.

M:(shouts) bas. bohat hogaya. don't try my patience. ab chup hojao. varna...

G: varna kya hai maan? i won't keep quiet until you accept me as your wife

maan's anger has crossed d thereshold point. he pushes geet on the bed. she is startled by his sudden attck. now maan is almost on top of her. he entangles her fingers and pins her down on the bed. geet is too shocked to react. maan has completely lost his sense. he doesn't know what he is doing. he tries to kiss geet's cheek. geet starts to protest

G: maan! what are you doing?

maan tightens his grip on her hands

G:maan! chodiye mujhe

she tries to free herself from his grip. but he is too strong for her.

G:maan! please yesa math kijiyee

tears gathers in her eyes. he feels bad for her. but his anger wins over him

M:(sarcastically) kya hua geet?

G: please maan! ab chodiye mujhe

M: geet! you only told na...i am your husband. then why are you protesting it now?

G:please maan

M: geet! it is normal thing between a husband and wife. why are you protesting it? sharam aarahi hai?

geet tries to push him away. but he tightens his grip more and about to kiss her cheek. suddenly, geet stops her struggle to release her from him. she closes her eyes. maan is surprised by her sudden silence. Geet eyes are still closed, she takes a deep breath and says calmly

G: maan! I love you.

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hi tonya

143 ... good u r back... omg such a long update... u never typed this in one go... loved it... confusion is still there why maaneet is doing like this ... but this is the name of your ff mustery of mrs. msk... heheheheh... so never mind we will go with it...

about the update ... as always well written... geeting biting his finger and the way trying to avoid his question is good...

chup bilkul chup kehee hui geet mughe bahut pyarri lagti hai...

Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

lovely part
loved it
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

O O, he started to act like hubby, must be really embarassed later..lets see what he replies to him...

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i loved it yaar...am sure maan wont do anything ..
charlie1950 thumbnail
i read ur ff as soon as i got it in my mail
but i was on the ipad so couldnt comment
then but now im workin a night shift and on
break im readin ur update and postin this
comment.
very different approach in this ff as compare
to ur other ffs.it will take time for me develop
a taste for this one as im used to ur flavor of
ff lol.im very picky when it comes to wht i like
its different but interstin.
in this update this was a tinge of old flavor
in maaneet conversation which was funny
but sadness followed.
will read more to knw wht new ur dishin out.
ur immensely talented theres no doubt abt it
keep it up girl.i will b waitin for ur updates

-memorable- thumbnail
what an excillent part 7 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
M:geet! tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? now wake up (OMG...how can one hear while in deep sleep? ufff...MSK and his unlimited attitude..lol)🀣

geet bites his finger. maan screams in pain🀣

M:ouch!!!🀣

G:(says loudly) hey babaji! ye maine kya kardiya? i have bitten the great Maan Singh Khurana's index finger🀣

G:(st)geet! what are you saying? it doesn't make any sense. koi bath nai. now maintain this track and save yourself
🀣

G: maan! trust me. really i didn't know that it was your finger. had i known that, at least i would have asked for your permission before biting it🀣

M:(sarcastically) permission?🀣

M:to bite my finger?🀣🀣

G: she closes her eyes and opens her mouth widely and shows to him all her 36 teeth, as if Maan Singh Khurana is a dentist. 🀣

he pulls her towards him and covers her mouth with his palm. (hey buddies! at this point of story MSK can't use AKs to shut geet's mouth. so be patient n wait for AKs...lol...OMG!!! i'm not sure, in this FF when we will get to see an AK. oh man...is this ff also going to starve off AKs just like our GHSP. don't worry buddies...let's tr y few alternatives like some dream sequences...sounds great...haha...enough of my bak bak... lol)
🀣

M: geet! who are you? (OMG!!...what a brilliant question...lol..)🀣

G: geet

M:geet! who are you? (oye MSK...phir se...koi hearing problem hai kya?...lol)🀣🀣

omg tonya who told u its not funny??????🀣🀣🀣🀣

i m laughing like hell dear...🀣🀣🀣

tonyahk thumbnail

Part 8

G: maan! I love you

Maan is shocked. her words echoes in his ears " maan! I love you. he loosens his grip on her.

G:(continues) maan! i want to see you always happy. So i'm ready for everything

maan is startled at her reaction. her words brings him back to his senses. he immediately releases her from his grip and moves away from her. geet is relieved that her reverse psychology treatment to maan has worked. she opens her eyes and gets up from the bed.

guilty feeling is killing him. he didn't have the guts to meet her eyes

M:(st) how can i behave with geet like this? what happened to  me? why i couldn't control my anger?

he couldn't find answer for his any of his questions.

geet also had enough. she too couldn't control her anger and she shouts at him...

G: (sarcastically) wow...Mr. Maan Singh Khurana...great. how can Maan Singh Khurana stoop this low? i can't believe this

Maan is too shocked to react

G:maan! this was the last thing i expected from you. in front of every one you are not even ready to accept me as your wife. but privately you are doing such cheap things...

she couldn't talk beyond that. she breaks in to tears. maan is so much hurt by his own action and geet's words. still he is looking @ somewhere else.

M:(st) i never cared other people's words. but why geet's words hurt me so much

Geet realises what she is talking and she stops and looks at maan. she reads his face and understands how much he is hurt by her words.

G:(st) ye mein gussa mein  maan ko kya boldiya?

M:(st) whatever may be her fault. but what i did is very wrong

G:(st)i want to see him happy. but i am myself s hurting him to the core. i am the one who provoked him to this level. hena?

M:(st) geet would have hurt by act. ye achanak mujhe kya hogaya? mein yesa kyun kiya?

maan didn't even realise that he has started to worry about geet

G:(st) no maan! i'll never let you down.

M:(st) i must apologize to her

G: maan!

still he couldn't meet her eyes. he is looking at somewhere else

G:sorry maan!

maan is surprised

G:maan! i didn't intend to hurt you by my words. gussa mein me kuch jyada bol chuki hu. i'm sorry maan

maan dumbstruck by her apology

M:(st) why is she apologising to me without doing any wrong? i am the one who has to apologise to her

G:maan! will you please forgive me?

geet leans on his chest and rests her head on his shoulder and places her palm on his heart. maan's heart beat quickens. geet feels them with her palm

G: maan! i know you very well. you will never do such things. i trust you

maan doesn't know what her words are doing to him. he lifts his arm to hug her back and caress her head. he realises what he is just doing and he becomes angry on himself.

M:(st) why i am behaving like a stupid? how can i allow geet to come so close to me? i hate women. i never trust them. geet has definitely come with a motive. is she after my money? i have to get rid of her. yes maan! you have to get rid of geet

geet is still leaning on his chest. maan determines to send geet out of Khurana Mansion and he asks the very wrong question at a very wrong time

M:geet! you are doing this drama for money. hena?

geet is shocked and she immediately pulls herself away from him

M: bolo geet! how much money you want to end this drama?

Geet is dumbstruck. she didn't utter even a single word. she immediately walks out of maan's room. he is still angry and he doesn't feel like stopping her.

geet comes to the lawn and sits there. she is lost in her own thoughts

G:(st) how can he ask me like that? am i after his money? i did expect this from him. hena? but why it hurts me so much? better, i should walk out of his life

she is shocked at her own thought

G:(st) ye mein kya soch rahi hu? how can i even thinking of leaving him? how can i be so selfish? how can i forget about my promise? compared to maan's pains, mine is nothing. i owe my life to him. whatever happens i won't go away from him. maan needs some time to understand everything.

she wipes her tears.

@maan is room

maan is laying on the bed with his eyes closed. he remembers whatever happened a few minutes ago...Geet's tears for him when he was hurt by dadi's distrust, he manhandling her, her submission, her hug and her talks to soothe him, his harsh words, her silent walkout. he couldn't understand what is happening to him.he couldn't believe the fact that, with in one day so many dramatic things are happening in his life.

geet's tearful eyes keeps on popping into his mind

M:(st) did geet really cry for me? why i am having a feeling that she cried for me

maan shook his head

M:(st) ye mujhe kya hogaya? why i'm thinking about her tears. stop it maan! Maan Singh Khurana hates emotions. her fake tears can't do anything to you.

he tries to sleep but couldn't. he opens his eyes

M:(st) par, ab geet hain kahan? where did she go @ this time?

maan realises what he is thinking and he curses himself

M:(st) maan! tum pagal hogaya kya? now stop thinking about her

finally he somehow manages to come out of geet's thoughts and he dosses off.

after few minutes geet comes back to maan's room and notices that he is sleeping. she smiles.

G:(st) Maan Singh Khurana is looking very cute while sleeping

geet lays next to him and stares at his closed eyes

G:(says gently) good night maan!

she smiles and closes her eyes and falls asleep

next morning...

maan wakes up first. he opens his eyes and sees that geet is sleeping next to him. he is amused. a smile born on his lip. he didn't know why he smiled. but he didn't want to know the reason either. he just enjoys that feeling. he is still staring at her with a smile on his lip. he has almost forgotten whatever happened last night and  his resolutions. geet opens her eyes and shocked to see maan staring at her that to with a smile. she couldn't believe her eyes. she rubs them. maan's staring session has been disturbed by geet rubbing her eyes. maan is embarrassed at his own behaviour.

G:maan! am i dreaming?

M:(st) ye mein kya kar rah hu?

G: maan! are you really here?

M:(st)ye mein kahan phas gaya?

G:maan! are you really smiling?

M:(st) lagta hai ki ek hi din me ye geet ne sach me mujhe pagal kardiya

since there was no reply from maan, geet pinches his hand. maan comes out of thoughts and screams

M: ouch..

G:hey babaji! ye tho sach hai. ye maine kya kardiya? phir se galti. i've pinched Maan Singh Khurana's hand

maan's hand has become red because of geet's pinch. he is staring at his hand

G: i am sorry maan

Maan gives her a stern look

G: mujhe nai patata ki ye aapka haath hai

M: bas geet! i know what will you say next

G:what maan?

M:you thought it was your arm. And  had you known that it was my hand you would have asked for my permission before pinching it. this what you want to say hena?

G: exactly maan

M: chup

M:geet! now let me explain to you one thing

geet thinks that maan is going to talk something seriously about her stay in his room

G:(st) hey babaji! madad karna

M: geet! now listen to me carefully

maan grasps geet's both wrists by his two hands.

G:(st)hey babaji! is he going to drag me out of his room?

Maan bends geets arm in front of her eyes

G:(st) what is he trying to do?

Maan points to her arms and says calmly

M:geet! now have a look at these arms

Geet is confused

M: kaise hai?

G: ji?

M: i'm asking you, how your arms are looking?

G:(st)is he going to break my arms?

M:teek hai. lemme explain to you

G:???

M:your arms are slim with small fingers. am i right?

Maan releases her arms from his grip. geet is confused. he shows his arms to her

M:geet! now have a look on my arms

geet looks at them

M: how are they looking?

G: thoda lamba aur thoda bada

M: very good.

G:thanks

M: now are you able to distinguish between the arms of yours and mine?

M: good. now tell me which is your right hand?

Geet shows her right hand to him

M: are you sure?

M: ab ek kam karo geet

G: kya maan?

M: now put your right hand in your mouth and bite it

G:teek hai maan

geet didn't realise what he just said. she blindly follows his instructions. she puts her hand in her mouth and she is about to bite it.

M:(st) ye ladki sach me pagal hai

geet stops in the middle

M:kya hua geet? why did you stop? go ahead

she is about to bite her finger. maan didn't want to see her hurting herself. so he closes his eyes tightly. geet notices maan's closed eyes and smiles

G:(st) hey babaji! my maan is more childish than i thought

M: geet!  have you done?

geet smiles, bends down and very gently bites his index finger which she bit last night. a current passes through his body. he opens his eyes and looks into her eyes. geet extends a fake apology to him

G:hey babaji! i have again bitten Maan Singh Khurana's same index finger

maan is still lost in her.

G: i am sorry maan! mujhe nai patata ki ye aapka haath hai

G:aap ek kam kijiyena maan

M:hmm

G: write your name on your arms so that you can save it from my further bites. par aap ka naam tho china wall ki tarah bohat lamba hai. Maan Singh Khurana. how will you write?

he comes out of d trance and grinds his teeth

M: geeettt!!!

G: geet nai hai.  maan

G: haan maan! don't write 'geet' on your arm. then i'll again mistake it for my hand and bite it.

M:geeettt!!!

G: don't worry maan. mera pas ek idea hai

G: you write on your arm as follows, "this is my arm. please don't bite it"

M:geeettt!!!

G: teek hai lets add ' geeettt!!!' also. "this is my arm. please don't bite it geeettt!!!". is it ok now?

our MSK has lost it. he grasps geet's index finger and bites it hard. (OMG!!!! maaneet are the most dangerous creatures in this world. they are biting like anything. Buddies...Beware of Maaneet...lol..)

geet's finger is still in maan's mouth. now it is her turn to feel the current passing through her body (chalo...electricity production by biting fingers.  no need for nuclear power plants..lol)

maan realises that he has bitten geet's finger very hard. he immediately releases her finger. he feels bad for her. geet comes out of d trance and notices maan's worried face. she tries to cheer up him

G: maan! ye aap ne kay kardiya?

M:(stumbles) wo geet... bohat dard horah kya?

she understands the concern in his voice but she didn't want him to feel guilty

G: you have drenched my entire finger with your saliva

G: that too you didn't even brush your teeth. My  finger has been polluted by your saliva. now i feel like throwing up

M: geeettt!!

Geet runs to washroom

M: geet ruko

G: no. i can't stop. i have to clean my finger before it gets infected by your saliva

she leaves

M:(st) ye ladki sach me pagal hai aur ye zarur mujhe pagal kardegi

maan looks at his index finger which geet bit a few minutes ago. he shakes his head and leaves for his workout

Maan is practicing taichi...

the images of him trying to kiss geet comes into his mind. he stops his exercise with a jerk

M:(st) how could i?...how could i behave with a woman like that? but after all these things, how she is able to be so normal?

guilty consciousness is killing him

M:(st) i've to send geet out of the mansion. it will be good for both

maan takes a deep breath and continues his taichi

@maan's room

Geet comes out of the washroom and notices that maan is not there

G:ye maan kahan chal gaye?

she sits on the bed. maan walks into the room

G: acha hua. aap aagaye

M:geet! tumari ghar kahan hai?

G: phir se shru?

M:jawab do

G: ye hi hai mera ghar

M: geet! you know what i'm asking. ab jawab do

G:maan! this is my home

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
M:your arms are slim with small fingers. am i right?🀣
M:geet! now have a look on my arms🀣

G: thoda lamba aur thoda bada🀣

M: very good.

G:thanks🀣

omg he is asking her about arms...🀣

G: i am sorry maan! mujhe nai patata ki ye aapka haath hai🀣🀣
again...
G: teek hai lets add ' geeettt!!!' also. "this is my arm. please don't bite it geeettt!!!". is it ok now?
🀣
wat if maan really write that on his arm??wat if dadi annie dev and all others see it...just imagine...πŸ˜‰
🀣
he grasps geet's index finn this world. they are biting like anything. Buddies...Beware of Maaneet...lol..) 🀣🀣
(chalo...electricity production by biting fingers.  no need for nuclear power plants..lol)
🀣🀣🀣🀣