maan looks at geet angrily and pushes her away from him. geet is startled

G: maan!

M:chup bilkul chup

geet cries silently

M:now get out of this place

G:maan! how can you...

M: bas. ek aur shabd nai

geet becomes silent

On the other side the bride is also crying. The bride's father has lost his trust on maan and he starts to accuse maan of cheating both geet and his own daughter. dadi tries to convince the bride's father. maan couldn't stand it anymore

M:(shouts) stop it

all are becoming silent

M:dadima! ye shaadi nai ho saktha

geet is relieved but all others are shocked

dadi: maan! ye aap kya kehrah hai?

M: dadima! in the beginning itself i refused this marriage. but you only forced me into this. now see what happened. enough! i can't take it anymore

dadi:maan! what do you mean? have you already married this girl? is she telling the truth?

M: stop it dadima! yesa kuch nai hai. i don't know who this girl is. she is lying

G: maan! am i lying?

M: shut up

G:...

M: now listen carefully. i'm saying for the last time that i don't know who you are. don't mess up with me. otherwise you have to face very bad consequences. this is my warning to you. samji tum?

geet is too shocked to react. maan leaves the mandap immediately leaving others shocked. geet is staring at maan's trailing image with tears in her eyes.

At Khurana Mansion

maan is laying on his bed with his eyes closed. he tries to figure out what just happened in the mandap. he is damn confused

M:(st) ye mujhe kya horah hai? why i myself stopped this wedding. where did she come from? i never wanted to see her again in my life. but why she is crossing my life? what does she expect from me?

maan remembers the scenes of geet's tears, her hug and her words " maan! I love you. i can't live with out you"

maan realises what he is just doing

M:(st) ye maine kya soch raha hu?

maan is frustrated that he couldn't find answer for any of his questions. after few minutes he dosses off.

after some time...

maan is still sleeping. loud noices keep on comming from the drawing room. he is disturbed by the noice but he couldn't open his eyes. Suddenly he hears geet's scream "maaan...maaan..". maan wakes up from his sleep with a jerk and he utters her name out of reflex "Geet".

he again hears geet's scream,"maaan...maaan...

maan immediately gets up from the bed and runs to the drawing room

in the drawing room...

dev is grasping geet's wrist and dragging her outside. maan comes there. but both dev and geet didn't notice maan. geet is still screaming

G: maan...maaann

dev: how dare you to come inside Khurana Mansion? now get out

G:dev! mera haath chodiye

dev: don't call me dev. just get lost

G:ye mera sasural hai. I won't go anywhere. ab mera haath chodiye

dev: now stop your lies

dev squeezes geets arm more. she cries in pain

G:maan! maan!

maan is watching silently.

dev is about to grab geet's hair to hurt her more. maan couldn't stand more than that

M:(shouts) stop it dev

G: maan!

dev is shocked and turns towards maan. hearing maan's shouting, dadima, jugnu mama, anni and chandu all are coming to the drawing room

dev is still holding geet's wrist

dev: bro! ye ladki yahan bhi aa gayi

M:bas dev! ab geet ko chodo

dev immediately releases geet. she runs and hugs maan. he is shocked. dadima and others are confused of what is happening between maaneet. geet is still hugging maan and she is sobbing.

G: maan! i won't go from here. please maan don't send me out

maan is couldn't understand what is happening to him. he is standing like a statue.

G: maan! i have promised that i'll always be with you in your every pain and pleasure. i won't go anywhere

geet cries more. maan's shirt has become wet because of her tears.

Without realising what he is doing, maan raises his arms to hug geet back and to soothe her. When he is about touch her back he realises what he is trying to do and he stops in the middle. dadima and others didn't fail to notice maan's act. now they are more confused. geet is still crying leaning on maan's chest. so she didn't know what maan tried to do just now.

M:(st)ye mein kya karne ke koshish kar raha hu? ye ladki mujhe pagal kar degi

maan is frustrated at his own act and he immediately pushes geet away from him. geet is shocked

G:maan!!!

M: get out

G:please maan...

M:tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? get out

G:maan! i want to be with you. i won't go anywhere

maan throws geet an angry look and turns his back to her. geet is shocked

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
wajiha-1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
do continue soon 143 :)
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i cudnt stop laughing at this dramatic part
god ur gr8 in writing comedy...as well as normal stuff(i am telling normal bcoz of intro)
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowowo awesome  love it great well written thank you for pm love to read
tonyahk thumbnail

Part 4

G:maan! don't you even want to see me?

maan is silent.

anni: ye hello! who are you? why are you disturbing my brother?

geet is silently crying

anni: tum kaise ladki ho? in the mandap, you ruined my brother's reputation in front of every one claiming him as ur husband.

maan remembers how everyone in mandap murmured bad things about khurana family. he becomes more angry on geet

anni: now for god sake, go out of our house

jugnu: anni! tum chup hojao

geet is still looking at maan's back and waiting for him to say something. but maan doesn't feel like seeing geet's face once again.

dev lost his patience and again he grabs geet's wrist and drags her outside

G:dev! mera haath chodiye

maan is shocked by dev's act but this time he didn't feel like stopping dev.

G:(screams) maan! please don't do this to me

but maan didn't turn to geet's side

G:dev! mera haath chodiye. i won't go anywhere

dadi,jugnu mama and others are watching silently

dev: now if you don't go out, i'll call the police

G: call whomever you want. but i won't go away from "my Maan"

hearing what geet just said, maan's heart skips a beat. he turns towards geet and looks into her eyes. Geet also looks into maan's eyes

G:please maan! atleast now tell these people about our shaadi

maan again becomes angry and he turns his gaze away from geet.

dev is dragging geet more forcibly. she couldn't stop him

G:dev! meri haath chodiye

jugnu mama couldn't stand the scene of dev hurting geet and he shouts

jug: bas karo dev

all including maan are shocked

jugnu mama pulls dev's hand away from geet's wrist and pushes him away

jug: dev! don't ever dare to touch this girl again?

dev: mamaji...

jug: stop it dev! i don't want to hear anything from a person who doesn't know how to treat a women with respect

dev: respect? acha. she has ruined bro's reputation in front of everyone by falsely claiming him as her husband. bro will never do such cheap things. even after seeing all her drama, do you want me to treat her with respect?

jug: can i ask you something dev?

dev:...

jug: did this girl claim you as her husband?

dev is speechless

jug: this girl is saying that maan is her husband. so let maan deal with her. why are you interfering in their matter?

dev doesn't know what to answer. jugnu mama smirks.

geet is relaxed

Jugnu mama comes to dadima

jug: maaji! you are the one who is supposed to stop dev from hurting this girl. but why are you not saying anything?

dadi doesn't know what to do. so she remains silent.

jug: jawab deejiye maaji

dadi: jugnu beta! ask that girl to leave our house immediately

jugnu and geet are shocked. maan doesn't know how he is feeling. dev and anni are happy.

jug: maaji! ye aap kaise baath kar rahe hai?

dadi: i know maan very well. he will never do such things. i trust him more than anyone in this world

jug: maaji! i too trust maan as much as you do. but now the question is not about trust. Circumstances force people to do things that they would never want to. so we can't blindly ignore this girl's tears

dadi: jugnu! don't forget that you are talking about Maan Singh Khurana, who never bows to the circumstances rather changes them as he wants them to be. so i don't think there is any truth in this girl's words. now send her out

jugnu has lost his cool and he praises dadi sarcastically

jug: wow...great going maaji! keep it up

all including dadi,maan and geet are confused

jug: so, you are all set to ruin the life of another girl

dadi is speechless. maan turns towards jugnu mama

jug: please maaji! already an innocent woman's life had been ruined by your misjudgment. now please don't repeat the same mistake again and don't ruin the life of this girl also

dadi is too shocked by jugnu's accusation. she couldn't react. dev and anni are clueless about what jugnu is talking. geet is watching silently. maan becomes angry and shouts

M: mamaji! how many time i have told you not to talk about her in front of me

jug: how can i stop talking about that maan? a woman's life had been ruined in this house. how can i forget the injustice meted out to that poor woman by the entire Khurna khandan?

maan couldn't hear more than that. he walks out of Khurana Mansion immediately. geet doesn't know what to do.

please click her for next part

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
tonyahk thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

i cudnt stop laughing at this dramatic part
god ur gr8 in writing comedy...as well as normal stuff(i am telling normal bcoz of intro)

OMG... oh girl! what i'm going to do with you? you are laughing for my senti scenes also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

heermeher thumbnail
okk tell me is it gg to be romcom or serious business
ammu5 thumbnail
hi wat a dhamaka FF loved it to the core. there is no need for any X rated nor hot romantic scenes 4 us 2 get addicted 2 ur ffs dear. ur homour ,style n light hearted  comedy  is enough 2 killl us.
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi maansee,

happy to see your post dear.

yes! maan will get few heart attacks because of this Romeo-Romeo confusion🤣

i'll be posting the next part in few minutes

143 dear

hey tonya
awesome entry dear
still not read part 1