Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27

tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi buddies,

This is Tonya again with a new FF - "Mystery of Mrs. MSK". this ff is also more or less like our "Promise and Pyar". but this one won't be as hilarious as that of PAP(atleast i guess so). first few parts will be serious. but after that lets have our regular funny scenes. as you already know, there won't be any 'x' rated or too hot romantic scenes in my ff. hope u 'll extend ur support to this ff also as u did in d case of my other works. thanks for everything sweethearts.

please click...

Index for this thread (#1) Part 1 to 27 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42284710

Link to Thread #2 (from Part 28 onwards) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1702160

budddies, if you want a PM, please send a PM request.

143 sweet hearts..

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonyahk thumbnail
Prologue

he closes his eyes in frustration and says " enough! i never want to see her again in my life time."

she closes her eyes and promises " i'll always be with him in his every pain and pleasure. it's my promise."

why he wants to avoid her?

why she promises to be with him at all times?

will he ever change his mind and accept her as part of his life?

will she ever break her promise and walk out of his life?

what the mystery of life has in store for these two?

lets see how the mystery unfolds...

tonyahk thumbnail
Character sketch

Maan Singh Khurana
similar to the old MSK in GHSP show. successful business man. he never talks too much. he has some dark past. so hates women. he respects his dadima n loves his siblings.

Savitri devi
MSK's dadima. she loves her grand children very much. she is very proud of maan's business success. but worried about his personal life.

Jugnu mama
savitri devi's distant relative. he is a bachelor and he has no family. savitri devi provided him shelter in KM and treats him like her own son. so he is staying in Khurana mansion and he considers maan as his own son. jugnu mama knows maan since the latters childhood and he will do anything for maan's happiness. jugnu mama hates maan's two siblings Dev and Anni because he thinks that these two are exploiting maan for thir own good

Dev
maan's younger bro. he is a divorcee. he is settled in canada n doing some business there.

karan
maan's younger bro. a year ago he killed himself by committing  suicide due to love failure.

anvesha
maan's younger sister. she is studying in canada.

chandu
very loyal servant in Khurana Mansion. dadima's words are bible for him.

Geet
an innocent girl with pure heart. she never thinks selfishly. she always wants to see others happy. she loves each and every creation of God. she works in a private concern as secretary. at free times, she works for an NGO that cares for the street children and slum dwellers. she loves music.

ajay
geet's elder brother. he is a very kind person who loves his siblings very much. he 'll do anything for them.

vicky
geet's younger bro. he and geet are best friends. he will share all his problem with her

anju
ajay's wife. she loves her family very much. she treats vicky and geet as her own siblings.

romeo
geet's pet dog. she spends lot of her time with romeo. she can't stay away from it for too long

PPs - Panch Pandavs (adi, pinky,romeo,manisha and pandeji) - staff of Khurana Constructions

tonyahk thumbnail
Mystery of Mrs. MSK

Index

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for it to take-off
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi buddies,

this is Tonya again with a new FF - "Mystery of Mrs. MSK". this ff is also more or less like our "Promise and Pyar". but this one won't be as hilarious as that of PAP(atleast i guess so). first few parts will be serious. but after that lets have our regular funny scenes. as you already know, there won't be any 'x' rated or too hot romantic scenes in my ff. hope u 'll extend ur support to this ff also as u did in d case of my other works. thanks for everything sweethearts.

prologue in d next part

Tonya

oye sonyo u r back welcome jeee

143 tonya
maansee thumbnail
hi ram dog and pp name same to same what we will do now
romeo
geet's pet dog. ====================romeo from pp team... pakka we r going to have great time
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansee

hi ram dog and pp name same to same what we will do now
romeo
geet's pet dog. ====================romeo from pp team... pakka we r going to have great time

hi maansee,

happy to see your post dear.

yes! maan will get few heart attacks because of this Romeo-Romeo confusion🤣

i'll be posting the next part in few minutes

143 dear
tonyahk thumbnail

Part 1

welcome to maan's wedding...

in the mandap, maan is sitting next to the bride. but he didn't see her face even for once. the priest is chanting the mantras. but maan couldn't concentrate on anything that are happening around him. he is so lost in his own thoughts. he remembers the argument he had with dadima, how much he tried to stop this shaadi and his final defeat in front of dadima's emotional blackmail. maan curses his helplessness and he closes his eyes in frustration. suddenly a girl's face pops into his mind. maan is shocked and opens his eyes with a jerk
M:(st (i.e. Selftalk)) ye mujhe kya horah hai? why her face comes to my mind now?
his heart beat quickens and he couldn't figure out what is happening to him.

without knowing what maan is going through, dadima, jugnu mama, dev, anni and staff of Khurana Construtions all are happily enjoying the wedding proceedings.

the bride is so excited and she is seeing maan from the corner of her eyes.

the priest ask maan and the bride to garland each other.

When the bride is about to garland maan, a girl shouts, " rukhiye"

all including maan are shocked and they turn towards the direction from where the girl's voice came. a girl aged about 22 years is standing there with tears in her eyes. Seeing her, maan couldn't believe his own eyes. His heart skips a beat

M:(st) ye ladki yahan kaise aayi?

The girl continues, " Stop this wedding"

maan, dadi, the bride and others are more confused and shocked.

dadi comes to the girl and asks " beta who are you?" why do you want to stop this wedding?

girl: please dadima, stop this wedding

dadi: par beta, aap hai kaun?

maan is silently watching.

The girl raises her hand and points to maan and says, "i am his wife"

All including maan are startled by the girl's words. maan couldn't believe his own ears. He is frozen in his position.dadi almost shouts "what?"

who is that girl?????

please click here for next part

maansee thumbnail

o god shock in the starting only ...firstly jabardasti ke shaddi by dadi... and now his so called wife... confusion he confusion hai ...

but seems interesting  a new concept of our beloved tonya... so we r waiting
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago