Want them to tak the next step...its high time now - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

May all ur wishes come true...step by step...

thank you ... & cv's have fullfilled most of my wishes ... so even this one will also be fullfilled very soon ... lip lock this week pakka ...

SR may B after 1-2 weeks πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dewdropred

thank you ... & cv's have fullfilled most of my wishes ... so even this one will also be fullfilled very soon ... lip lock this week pakka ...

i predict that ur predictions cum trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Its already tooo hot yaar i know there and they are making it worse by increasing humidity level...ab is song mein itna acha romance dekhne mein aa rahai aut kiss na ho ...cv's bohat sitam hai ye...plz dont make us loose our patient ...this is really a high time...dont know what they are waiting for ...maaneet made so many chances where a peck could have been happened easily...but i donno in which age cv's are living in... 

Taz...even our editors are so shy..they edit all the good parts that we see in the SBS and SBB and keep and show us all the scenes which are typed with the level  'G'  for viewing...(can be watched by people of all ages...)πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Taz...even our editors are so shy..they edit all the good parts that we see in the SBS and SBB and keep and show us all the scenes which are typed with the level  'G'  for viewing...(can be watched by people of all ages...)

areee they enjoy those  'gud scenes' n give us leftoversπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Right, if as you say it is high time people got down to action, and let us imagine the CVs get this message ( amazing how they haven't got it despite all the clamour for it on the forums!?!- now that is a study in itself), I am curious to know what kind of action would satisfy people's demand for the SR.

Btw, the only thing I and,I think, a few helpless others like me on this forum, have been shouting and screaming for is a story, I have no interest in what the charaters get up to in their bedroom, it is enough to know that they express their love to each other in the way people do in real like.

So I'm not being sarcastic when I am being curious about what it is that people really and exactly want to see on the screen-  what kind of actions, what kinds of things/ ( no, I know exactly what people get up to in real life) I'm just curious about WHAT action people want to see on the screen, that too Indain TV.  I've seen so many posts demanding this famous SR, so I'm just wondering what kind of SR would make people happy, never mind what the CVs will finally give us- we've seen what they've given us so far,.

So I ask this question purely as an academic exercise- just to see what the demand is and what the supply will utlimately be and how big the gap between the two will be.
So I hope we get lots of honest replies (NO CROSSING ANY BOUNDARIES OF DECENCY, PLEASE!)

Apologies Khushi4ever, I don't mean to hijack your topic! I'm really curious to know what people want.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

PLz...PLZ...PLZ...(iam literally begging) go on wishing as frequently as u can...
hahahahahahahhaahahahaha... true true!!!
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

i predict that ur predictions cum trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Rash this is for u...for ur prediction...