Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Want them to tak the next step...its high time now

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really it is high time now...they should just take the next step or otherwise they will be responsible for so many broken hearts all over the country and abroad...and raise in humidity too...why???
coz all their fans hold their breaths and can  think of nothing else whenever they are together and when so many people let out their breaths...after another no show...the issue of humidity is getting greatly affected...so for the general public...they should just get on and do it...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushi you must be the head of the public health department or weather forecasting department dear.
CVs pls hear todays forecast of weather.
πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely yaar! Where will the show-makers find such loyal fans with such high threshold level of patience! We have been waiting and waiting ...entaah ho gayi intezaar ki!πŸ€” 
Now at least we need to be rewarded with some fireworks!πŸ˜‰ 

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Kushi you must be the head of the public health department or weather forecasting department dear.
CVs pls hear todays forecast of weather.
πŸ˜†

Iam head of Maaneetian's weather...can't help it yaar...fed up with those last few inches which like it is a mile long one...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
SABAR kar kye thak gayi mein jise khushi kaha HIGH TIME hai ab SR hona hi chahiye .nahi toh yeh gana gana padega
 DIL KYE ARMAAN ASOU MEIN BEHGAYE
HUM WAFA KARKYE BHI PASSEY REHGAYE
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
the pics r just awesome yaar.it's high time they shud take the BIG STEP n fulfil our wildest dreamsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

SABAR kar kye thak gayi mein jise khushi kaha HIGH TIME hai ab SR hona hi chahiye .nahi toh yeh gana gana padega

DIL KYE ARMAAN ASOU MEIN BEHGAYE
HUM WAFA KARKYE BHI PASSEY REHGAYE

Tum SR ki baath kar rahi ho...mei toh ek kiss se hei abhi kaam challa lungi...Maan ki tarha mei bhi har ek scene mei Geet se wahi kahe rahi hu...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i think we are almost there πŸ˜† as now a days he his behind her for a kiss ... even he was dreaming with her in todays SBB & SBS that's wht thy said ... so I guess ab wo din dur nahin hain ... we all will get our wish fulfilled πŸ˜†very soon ... first lip lock then SR ...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i think we are almost there πŸ˜† as now a days he his behind her for a kiss ... even he was dreaming with her in todays SBB & SBS that's wht thy said ... so I guess ab wo din dur nahin hain ... we all will get our wish fulfilled πŸ˜†very soon ... first lip lock then SR ...

May all ur wishes come true...step by step...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Its already tooo hot yaar i know there and they are making it worse by increasing humidity level...ab is song mein itna acha romance dekhne mein aa rahai aut kiss na ho ...cv's bohat sitam hai ye...plz dont make us loose our patient ...this is really a high time...dont know what they are waiting for ...maaneet made so many chances where a peck could have been happened easily...but i donno in which age cv's are living in...