Laagi Tujhse Lagan

GOTW :: LTL and Films!! (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Originally posted by stranger2rose

Dutta hanging from a ceiling fan reminds me of the film seeta aur geeta where hema malini was doing the same in a police station
next scene
nakku sewing duttas kurta button
oooh girl umpteen number of filmsLOLLOLLOL
but may be again aaina...juhi does the same to jackie and she is in a similar situation...only here jackie does like her too and did it on purpose i think...while our gadha was on the phone oblivious of nakku's attraction for himLOLLOLLOLOuch

I had one doubt regarding this scene. Will any employer ask his maid to do this button job, while he is wearing the kurta?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Dutta hanging from a ceiling fan reminds me of the film seeta aur geeta where hema malini was doing the same in a police station
next scene
nakku sewing duttas kurta button
oooh girl umpteen number of filmsLOLLOLLOL
but may be again aaina...juhi does the same to jackie and she is in a similar situation...only here jackie does like her too and did it on purpose i think...while our gadha was on the phone oblivious of nakku's attraction for himLOLLOLLOLOuch

I had one doubt regarding this scene. Will any employer ask his maid to do this button job, while he is wearing the kurta?

yep i did think of the same too at first...but dutta was not any other guy right...he did not think of nakku as his maid really, just a person who had saved his life and he was greatful for that...about still having the kurta on...that was the last thing on his mind...he is a don and has no time for such romantic thoughts and it is business as usual for him...that is why he wasa on the phone without wasting time removing and stuff like that...hope i made some senseLOLLOL
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Dutta hanging from a

yep i did think of the same too at first...but dutta was not any other guy right...he did not think of nakku as his maid really, just a person who had saved his life and he was greatful for that...about still having the kurta on...that was the last thing on his mind...he is a don and has no time for such romantic thoughts and it is business as usual for him...that is why he wasa on the phone without wasting time removing and stuff like that...hope i made some senseLOLLOL

I know he did not think anything like that and was casual about it. But i was just confused whether in real life any employer would do that or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]
yep i did think of the same too at first...but dutta was not any other guy right...he did not think of nakku as his maid really, just a person who had saved his life and he was greatful for that...about still having the kurta on...that was the last thing on his mind...he is a don and has no time for such romantic thoughts and it is business as usual for him...that is why he wasa on the phone without wasting time removing and stuff like that...hope i made some senseLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

I know he did not think anything like that and was casual about it. But i was just confused whether in real life any employer would do that or not?
[/QUOTE]
no not in real life...but as i said dutta is diff coz he did not treat anybody like a servant...Embarrassed
ok why don't u come up with an idea for the next scene before bush comes and chases us for breaking the gameLOLLOL

Edited by chithoo - 12 May 2011 at 7:47am

-Srushti-

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
What about the scene after "Yeh dil bhi kitna pagal hai" song sequence when Dutta snaps her out of reverie and while she leaves, he touches her dupatta.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

What about the scene after "Yeh dil bhi kitna pagal hai" song sequence when Dutta snaps her out of reverie and while she leaves, he touches her dupatta.
om shanti om...where during the song 'ajab si' wen deepika is walkin past SRK...n SRK feels her dupatta..wel it kinda gets stuk lol

hmmm next scne...

when dutta thinks necklace is a payal LOL (dis is a hard 1 i tink lol)

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

om shanti om...where during the song 'ajab si' wen deepika is walkin past SRK...n SRK feels her dupatta..wel it kinda gets stuk lol

hmmm next scne...

when dutta thinks necklace is a payal LOL (dis is a hard 1 i tink lol)

Missy...oww that scene was so one of a kindEmbarrassed missing the gadha sooo muchOuch
The scene made me remind me of Scene of Amitabh bachan from Satte pe Satta film, when he gave watermelon to Hema instead of Flower to woo her...lol..not the same but the analogy was the same...AB was also a gadha who didnot know how to woo his gadhiLOL

Ok next scene...the first tasha eye lock in the car..where Dutta is taking the rescued Nakusha and her family in the car and is watching Nakusha in the mirrorEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 May 2011 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xSanely_Insane

Go to top