GOTW :: LTL and Films!!

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                                         Hey Everyone!!!
                                      It's my turn to do the GOTW and I completely forgot.
                                            I should do something about my bad memory...
                                                     Anyways that's my problem...๐Ÿ˜†

This weeks GOTW is a link between Films and LTL of course.
                                                                           Its a simple game.
           All you guys have to do is pick a scene from LTL and tell us of which filmy                               scene were you reminded when you saw that particular scene..

RULES

The first person picks a scene and tells us about the filmy scene he/she was                                                                                             reminded.
                      Then he/she will give the second person another scene from LTL.
The second person should tell which filmy scene he/she was reminded of and so on
                                                        The same scene cannot be repeated.
                                              Every person needs to pick a different scene.

For example:

The scene where Dutta pushes Baji out of the car to save him                      reminded me of the sholay scene where Jai pushes Veeru to save him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                       Next: The Jhula scene where Dutta gets food for Nakku ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The game is simple.
                                                                  And the rules are simple too
                                                                         Hope everyone has fun.

Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res...have come to criticize so will edit soon๐Ÿ˜›
Ok me here...and how can I take so long for this one...
So Dutta practising Lathi on the hill *sigh* *sigh* and double *sigh* made me think of Akbar aka Hrithik Roshan in Jodha Akbar...See for yourselves...not exact but still trying ...

[IMG[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the next scene...since tinkerbe has already posted before teh game rules were modified...Jiji or any fourth person posting may answer this one..

LTL scene...Dutta making entry on the horse๐Ÿ˜ณ...which filmy scene were you reminded of??? I know it is difficult to think anything else when HE is on horse,..but still let us try๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoop whoop me first, in fact dis is d 1st tym I'm here lol...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ok my scene is d 1 one where Dutta catches Naku, wen she falls 4rm d ladder, remidns me of Aaina, when Jackie Shroff catches Juhi chawla afta der weddin...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oohh damn I thgt I wz 1st lol, I gues it tuk me tym 2 write... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
first of all bush congrats on a very original idea๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Me edited...viji you continue the scene from mine and we will have  bindaas game๐Ÿ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Since Viji is not around,me doing chance pe dance๐Ÿ˜‰

The scene which u mentioned reminded me of movie KHUDA GAWAH with AB on horse & ullu suds ki jagha pe there was Kiran kumar๐Ÿ˜†

Edit : oops forgot to thank Bushy๐Ÿ˜Ž for this innovative game.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Since Viji is not around,me doing chance pe dance๐Ÿ˜‰

The scene which u mentioned reminded me of movie KHUDA GAWAH with AB on horse & ullu suds ki jagha pe there was Kiran kumar๐Ÿ˜†

Edit : oops forgot to thank Bushy๐Ÿ˜Ž for this innovative game.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oye you need to give the next member posting a scene too๐Ÿ˜ณ
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh god hav I dun it wrong I'm so sorry Bushy...๐Ÿ˜•, 4 messin it up...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pooja_219 thumbnail
sorry, i forgot to put the next scene for the next memeber.๐Ÿ˜•
Here it is ๐Ÿ˜›
Dutta sitting at AS's feet & then AS talking with him about their past days 29th march scene.
this scene reminds of which movie?
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preety_219

sorry, i forgot to put the next scene for the next memeber.๐Ÿ˜•

Here it is ๐Ÿ˜›
Dutta sitting at AS's feet & then AS talking with him about their past days 29th march scene.
this scene reminds of which movie?

Hmm this scene reminds me of the Karan-Arjun film...U know Arjun(Shahrukh) comes back and meets his mother and recollects his memory...
Not exactly similar but it reminds me of this movie in particular ๐Ÿ˜†

Next:
Dutta and Baji scene where Baji teases Dutta about writing a love letter to Supriya!!! 
This scene reminded you of which movie??