Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DocD!

The USP of ShaNak has always been that every facet of their persona has been layered, their romance included!!

Well said!

I think this is the third time they are coming and asking us!

Still they don't get the message.

Only bhook hartaal in front of their studio works I think😆
Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbofan1

DocD!

The USP of ShaNak has always been that every facet of their persona has been layered, their romance included!!

Well said!

I think this is the third time they are coming and asking us!

Still they don't get the message.

Only bhook hartaal in front of their studio works I think😆

Vaish!

Words fail me! They seriously do...

There is so much that the CVs can do with ShaNak, especially when they have brilliance at work in the form of  KT and Yashu!!

The basic issue that needs to be tackled leaving the romantic escapades aside...

When is Shantanu Khandelwal, the lead of the show, going to get a life??!!!

Unless that happens, all that I can foresee is stagnation and some more stagnation!!

Also, equally important is the fact that why can't Khanak be allowed to get rid of her ganwar trappings??!!

It really is absolutely ludicrous to watch this highly intelligent girl mouth "Thanku's" day in and day out, when she uttered her "Thank You's!!" to near perfection in that wonderful Pune hotel speech!!

Why cant Khanak keep herself busy in the Paathshaala, while Shaan toils away at work??

Then these very romantic scenes that the creatives are talking about will be nothing short of a soothing balm...

And pregnancy, not forced;  but a definite, logical, beautiful culmination of events!!

If only the CVs would understand...

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanku...we luv our shanak...pls we want a wonderful track of Shanak in the upcuming epis...pls...
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sooo much...

U guys r  best...

Always follow want we want.. Thanks again :)

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv1 thankyou so much and we do appreciate you guys but pls can we have a good track for shanak some serious story we do love their romantic scenes but without story it is fitting at all
RBo is a story of shank so not only tomorrow
but everyday we want a dose of shanak with good story and with the support of khandwal you guys have a two gems pls use them in a right way shasa psp track is good but now it's dragging too much
Shanak is the usp of the show pls try to understand their worth that they run the show people sitting back watching RBo everyday at 10 it's just because of shanak nothing elsecan glue us but ya definitely we need a strong storyline for shanak
thanks
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much cvs...
tuesday episode was tooo hot and romantic...
sooo happy to see their romance...
yasharan were awesome ...they both are briliant...