fulll on shaan khank - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@tanthya completly agree with every word of urs, as of late they have been doing the only thing is to just abt to kiss scenes
Originally posted by tanthya

Yash and karan are capable of delivering many and varied   emotions ... Shanak are capable of soaring and reaching the pinnacle, Why are u restricting them only to Romance ...??

And the way u r saying it,  as If  Shanak have not had any romantic scenes lately, when all they had were only those ...It would be much better if u  shed ur nervousness, and entrusted them with much more serious track  and/or a meaningful track...Trust US !! They will deliver .

CV's...Understand this, we want Shanak back as leads, as  young couple exploring their relationship and themselves , As individuals  learning  about their potential and limitations , their strengths and weakness   and not as the fluffy angels  engaged in mindless sparring  or the prolonged about to be kissed scenes...

Very well said!!
Pink-Spontaneity gone poof na!lol.How many times do they do this and the repeated expressions!
thank u creative_1..

Yashashri and karan are amazingly talented young actors

I humbly request t u to please conceive scenes using their wide range of emotions

I am liking this sasha/psp/shanak track a lot ..it is quite good😊where yashashri/karan are doing a fabulous job in comedy 😊

shanak are the leads of the show and they are  a must in all episodes😊

and I appreciate u for a good job on sasha track  with shanak
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
We need some seriousness from Shantanu!He is good at whatever he plays but nothing beats him being serious.What happened to the pregnancy track?
tnks alot but we just want shanak around cuz thy r the leads so plz
thaanks creative_1... but not only for one episode.. but we want a full fledged track just focusing on them.. they are the leads.. they are the USP and the life of this show... Please we want shanak as the focus
Thank you for an opportunity to 'relive' their romantic moments, but we are still expecting a proper track for Shanak...

As the ladies before me have rightly said, KT and YM are capable of delivering so much more than just romance - which we love - but would honestly like to see some growth in their characters, and a continuation of a journey so beautiful that it has captured our hearts till this day!

There is so much about their relationship that is yet to be explored, we the audience would love to see it. :)
thank you so much for the news
Thank you!!!

Shanak are the reason to watch the show...plzzz give us a strong story for shanak. 

RBO is really lucky to have such talented actors. shanak rocks!
Thanks for the info!!

But isn't it high time for us to get the benefit of being intelligent viewers, who can really think and appreciate content where there is other stuff besides romance i.e. being a story line??

Sometimes I feel that whenever the leads are shown either they are just having fun doing 'Ahem' or solving other ppl's problems instead of their own. Really ppl who are watching, long to see something which would make them say Yippeee for Shanak, instead of just drool over them, which we continue to do especially if you put yr thinking caps on and make them show their amazing acting skills!

Please give them a story, a better 'Life!!! Let them emote, laugh, cry, be pensive, work, read, listen to music, go to themovies, go to school, to work, argue, pick up a cause, do social work, run a marathon...and on and on and on!!!