Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
here's the link...

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=106407&Itemid=157

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you very much for your link dear
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xlovesu

here's the link...

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=106407&Itemid=157

Thank you for the link.. Can you pls give us the written update
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Xlovesu

here's the link...

thankzzz...
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
link is not workin...is it a blooper???

...sooorrryyy i gotit>????
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
written update:
bomb explosion and the reporter saying that Divya died in the bomb explosion...then a small interview of Neha...Neha said that i don't who is dying in the bomb explosion...nor i want to tell you if i know...then they showed Rishma preparing for her death scene...the segment end with the reporter saying that the death of Divya will lead to a major twist in the Serial...
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

written update:
bomb explosion and the reporter saying that Divya died in the bomb explosion...then a small interview of Neha...Neha said that i don't who is dying in the bomb explosion...nor i want to tell you if i know...then they showed Rishma preparing for her death scene...the segment end with the reporter saying that the death of Divya will lead to a major twist in the Serial...

TTTwwwissst?????????
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

written update:

Thank you Neetika..So no KM today??
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

it is nothing dear the twist is who will look after divya's daughter? don't worry it is not related to Viren's death...i am 100% sure that Viren will not die...so just chill
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

written update:

thankzzz 4 da WU...iz kinshuk nt  in da video...
Edited by Kinma - 12 years ago