Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thanx for supporting me and make MCC hit

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys this post has been edited😛...thanx goes to my friend zaara...who've convinced me to do so😃...and now the topic of this post is the 100 pages celebration of MCC😃...thanks a lot guys for supporting me and chat there😃...it was u guys who helped me to make it😃...without u I can't get the success😃...so please make MCC more successful and do comment in this post and be part of our celebration...party time guys...🥳🥳

Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey even i am editing my post sabs...congo for the completion of 100 pages in mcc.🥳happy to be a part of cc.😳Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sabs leave na yaar like ur a fan of geet she is a fan of maryada
n so she is supporting thm 
it doesnt matter at all
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sabs jaan, don take it to heart about my advice.. But since i have been here quite long and got used to the rules and regulations here.. As a fellow member, i would advice you and help to fight for the peace of the forum.. As such, it was rude of you(no offence, sorry if i did offended you) to actually criticise another show here.. Its one of the main rule of IF.. This was made a rule in intention so that we can prevent any bad blood between two groups of fans.. What you said might have hurt the sentiments of the other gal who feels the drama she supports is better.. Just like us.. We blindly support the dramas and actors whom we adore so much.. Thats why we have such fights.. Its also rude of her to say such things.. Now to both of you, pls let her know too of what i said.. Pls remove your comments.. Edit them before the mods see it and ban the both of you from here.. Sabs you are my fren.. But i don wish to support you blindly.. Here everything should be fair.. So we can have a more peaceful place here to make frens.. This place is also the best place for it.. Lets not create any enemies.. Hope you get my message.. And im in no way supporting that gal.. I feel im just saying what is justifiable.. Now you are my fren and i don wish you to be banned or be at the target of abuses.. So pls jaan, listen to what i said, say sorry to each other and let her know what i said..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Thanks zaaru for convince me..I've edited the post...Sorry for my past post
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats dear...i am reallly happy that i am a part of your MCC...its my pleasure... :)))congratsss... :)))
party time... :))
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well my dear fren, im very very happy you realised your mistake.. I thought i sounded harsh.. But this is how IF works my dear.. And congrats my jaan.. Now wait till that thread finishes.. You can again edit this post to become the second thread for our mcc.. Love you dear..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its ok kabhi kabhi ho jata hai ..Smile 
tellyme thumbnail
[
Happy to be part of MCC and always in support of Maneet and GHSP...
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• i am confused yaar ...kuch tho batao...😒